Looks don’t keep her

russwestbrook

russwestbrook

ascending
Needs to be more theory and posts on what actually keeps girls interested in you.

Matched a 19 yo foid, HTB+/Stacylite to some Blonde blue eyed girl, very pretty face and petite body

she invites me over, we fuck and I booked us a holiday bc money isn’t really a problem for me at all. The next day we separate then day after she drives to mine to go on holiday from my house.

She told me I was the first guy to make her cum and kept randomly giving me compliments and calling me handsome

Out of no where halfway thru the trip, she wont touch me anymore and her energy completely changed.

After we got back and parted ways, I messaged her asking her what happened (cucked thing to do but attraction was already lost), she said she felt like she was in a relationship and didn’t like it.

To add to that, she has bipolar, ocd and probably more shit.

Why is finding a good, hot girl in 2024 so hard even with looks and money, and if you find one, how do you make them obsessed and in love with you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: penispilled, Xangsane, murdah and 3 others
Brag thread DNRD

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Hernan, scrunchables and 13 others
Brag thread DNRD
not bragging, a lot of you would love the experience I had but i feel way worse after it than I did good during it, fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
not bragging, a lot of you would love the experience I had but i feel way worse after it than I did good during it, fucking brutal
Perhaps don't get with mentally ill hags. Or at least feed them some raw animal organs to cure their bread madness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, depressionmaxxing, Lucid and 11 others
I mean this wholeheartedly, do girls without clinical mental problems exist? every girl i’ve messed with seems to have depression or bpd/bipolar

Lucky

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
fucking sucks that I objectively know im lucky yet so sad about it. hedonic treadmil etc etc

Im 18 in highschool and still a virgin

the stacylite in question

IMG 7354

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, fuckedupmanlet, rteme and 4 others
we’ve spoken before you know she wouldnt look like that, I actually want srs responses on this but I respect the shitpost
we have? is it an alt? show me wyll again please

• +1
just saw it

well you look good so ignore my post im sure you could natch with a stacylite
It’s about keeping them, I actually just want a girlfriend. slaying is meaningless to me

• +1
Reactions: highT and Akhi
Nothing can keep them except locking them up in cages. Foids aren't some gene seeking program that searches for the best genes. They're retarded. They get fucked by their dogs just because they're bored.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jeetslayer, PickleTheSlayer, lowtiernormiechad and 4 others
Nothing can keep them except locking them up in cages. Foids aren't some gene seeking program that searches for the best genes. They're retarded. They get fucked by their dogs just because they're bored.
I honestly think it’s when u treat a girl too well

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
high iq response

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Needs to be more theory and posts on what actually keeps girls interested in you.

Matched a 19 yo foid, HTB+/Stacylite to some Blonde blue eyed girl, very pretty face and petite body

she invites me over, we fuck and I booked us a holiday bc money isn’t really a problem for me at all. The next day we separate then day after she drives to mine to go on holiday from my house.

She told me I was the first guy to make her cum and kept randomly giving me compliments and calling me handsome

Out of no where halfway thru the trip, she wont touch me anymore and her energy completely changed.

After we got back and parted ways, I messaged her asking her what happened (cucked thing to do but attraction was already lost), she said she felt like she was in a relationship and didn’t like it.

Why is finding a good, hot girl in 2024 so hard even with looks and money, and if you find one, how do you make them obsessed and in love with you
you rushed into it. (the relationship) Same thing happened to me recently. you gotta pump the brakes a bit, don’t get too excited too fast etc. play it cool, stay aloof. Let her chase you a bit. It’s a tough balance and I fuck it up all the time. Oh well onto the next one

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Akhi, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I mean this wholeheartedly, do girls without clinical mental problems exist? every girl i’ve messed with seems to have depression or bpd/bipolar
depression is no big deal compared to BPD. unfortunately tho, depression is extremely common nowadays. Best bet is to find a chick who is at least putting in an effort to be healthy (eats healthy foods and exercises)

most chicks are literally begging to have poor mental health by constant vaping, drinking, eating shit food etc. Our modern society is practically designed to promote poor mental health. You need to find someone who is putting in the work to be healthy

also, if you meet a chick with BPD, run. Seriously RUN. they will ruin your life if you let them lol

• +1
Reactions: xeqri, steroids and russwestbrook
depression is no big deal compared to BPD. unfortunately tho, depression is extremely common nowadays. Best bet is to find a chick who is at least putting in an effort to be healthy (eats healthy foods and exercises)

most chicks are literally begging to have poor mental health by constant vaping, drinking, eating shit food etc. Our modern society is practically designed to promote poor mental health. You need to find someone who is putting in the work to be healthy

also, if you meet a chick with BPD, run. Seriously RUN. they will ruin your life if you let them lol
oh believe me I know about the BPD girls, trust me. it’s happened to me a few times where when I treat them so well and get them whatever they want, interest is lost.

I shoulda gone slower with her but man, I probably dodged a bullet anyway

• +1
Reactions: highT
you rushed into it. (the relationship) Same thing happened to me recently. you gotta pump the brakes a bit, don’t get too excited too fast etc. play it cool, stay aloof. Let her chase you a bit. It’s a tough balance and I fuck it up all the time. Oh well onto the next one
I think it’s because normally whatever girl I start seeing I just get in a relationship with

• +1
Reactions: highT
oh believe me I know about the BPD girls, trust me. it’s happened to me a few times where when I treat them so well and get them whatever they want, interest is lost.

I shoulda gone slower with her but man, I probably dodged a bullet anyway
you just gotta slow it down a bit. nothing wrong with treating her well, but you gotta make her earn it, you know? vet her first. get to know her, make sure she is worthy before you spoil her. if you do it too fast she’ll probably think you’d do the same thing for literally any girl.

one of the hottest girls I ever fucked was BPD and i met her when i was young (18) i kept her in my life for many many years because she was so fucking hot and she was a complete nympho. I was addicted like a hard drug. She was completely insane and was a pathological liar, tried to kill herself multiple times, etc. absolute nightmare. Never again.
I think it’s because normally whatever girl I start seeing I just get in a relationship with
yeah man there’s nothing wrong w that, I think it’s healthy to desire a relationship. But you can’t seem too eager to jump into it, or else you will come across as desperate. Good luck on the next one

You over invested and she left . She sensed emotional weakness and u basically didn’t satisfy hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Akhi
, she said she felt like she was in a relationship and didn’t like it.
This is partially why even celebrities gets divorced, etc . Similar situation happened with brad pitt and angelina , you can never get tied down to a female that quickly . Caging at the niggas who just preach looks money and status but dont know game 😂

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Narcissus🥀, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
you came on to strong
She fucked you on the first date, shes a hoe who doesn't want commitment
she only wanted dick
you had love she only had lust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and autistic_tendencies
This is partially why even celebrities gets divorced, etc . Similar situation happened with brad pitt and angelina , you can never get tied down to a female that quickly . Caging at the niggas who just preach looks money and status but dont know game 😂
its only ever the people that actually get pussy that admit how much all that game shit matters

ugly virgins will tell you muh its only lookz

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Lethbridge, Deleted member 24770 and 5 others
I get 90-100% in college because of my good looks and charm

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
its only ever the people that actually get pussy that admit how much all that game shit matters

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
how do u make girl pussy cum bro

Look for a girl that is obsessed with you, and one that truly wants a relationship.

She was the first part but not the second

Usually you have to lower standards too, but it’s possible

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Mirin, finally someone who understands

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Manipulation + uninterested + not putting her on a pedestal + focused on other things

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and autistic_tendencies
Another hopeless romantic.

I'm sorry but that won't cut it anymore with most girls. She has to think you have other options, motives and things to do in life.

You went all in too early. It's the chase that fucks with their heads the most. Subtle rejections, that makes her need your approval are a good way of manipulating.

Never forget that the biggest fantasy 80%, of foids have is to find a chad that will change himself because SHE is worth it. Play that bad boy in the start to get her hooked. Hot and cold, all that shit because they need it all just to keep interest.
Foids don't even care about the pure act of sex, that's why they need all this shit to get stimulated.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Manipulation + uninterested + not putting her on a pedestal + focused on other things
you know you’re so right, but after thinking, it’s really hard to act uninterested and not simpy when ur on holiday with her and in close proximity for 72 hrs stee aight and wana buy her stuff, it’s like GAME on hard mode in that dynamic

you know you’re so right, but after thinking, it’s really hard to act uninterested and not simpy when ur on holiday with her and in close proximity for 72 hrs stee aight and wana buy her stuff, it’s like GAME on hard mode in that dynamic
I have npd and add so it kinda unfair for someone more nt JFL

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and russwestbrook
Another hopeless romantic.

I'm sorry but that won't cut it anymore with most girls. She has to think you have other options, motives and things to do in life.

You went all in too early. It's the chase that fucks with their heads the most. Subtle rejections, that makes her need your approval are a good way of manipulating.

Never forget that the biggest fantasy 80%, of foids have is to find a chad that will change himself because SHE is worth it. Play that bad boy in the start to get her hooked. Hot and cold, all that shit because they need it all just to keep interest.
Foids don't even care about the pure act of sex, that's why they need all this shit to get stimulated.
Do you think given when I took on her holiday, I could have managed my actions better on holiday. Should I have been openly messaging girls in front of her or been saying more stuff about my past with girls. Should I have not touched her as much?

Why are most textbook hot girls mentally damaged

if I could change my brain to want to slay instead ltr then I would be markedly happier in life

Dnrd

corny but you can fucking study robert greene books

• +1