Looks don’t keep her

I really dont wana dude im sorry I dont trust people I don’t know
LOL DUDE JUST TELL WHAT YOU DO ON SURFACE LEVEL
LIKE IS IT DROPSHIPPING , SMMA , CONTENT CREATION

WHAT DO YOU DO PLS FURTHER EXPLAIN
ecom, ad rev, stock/crypto, are they only really things you can do any more. You just have to study them like everyone else did

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
ecom, ad rev, stock/crypto, are they only really things you can do any more. You just have to study them like everyone else did
DUDE I LOST MY FUCKING MONEY TRADING IN FUTURES
CRYPTO IS DEAD AND EXTREMELY VOLATILE CANT INTRADAY TRADE IN IT ANYMORE
ECOM IS WAY TOO MUCH COMPETITIVE NOW
GOTTA SEE SOME MORE NEW OPTIONS

Do you think given when I took on her holiday, I could have managed my actions better on holiday. Should I have been openly messaging girls in front of her or been saying more stuff about my past with girls. Should I have not touched her as much?
too extreme, you have to ease in to it

$1.18 trillion was the USA 2023 e-commerce’s spending. You’re just doing it wrong JFL.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and socialcel
everything works if you aren’t low IQ.

• +1
Trades Futures lost all money

Say crypto is dead while entering the bull run

Says Ecom is dead, when it literally impossible for it to ever die in the next 30 years

flexing on incels for not make 5k month

Brutal JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT and 5.5psl
DIDNT SAID THAT I SAID ITS WAY TOO MUCH COMPETITIVE WHICH IS STRAIGHT FACTS

JUST BE 150IQ IS LAW
You’re supposed to find a flaw in the market, that the whole point of capitalism.

You make profit but giving a thing no one else is doing.

You shouldn’t have competitors at best or be better then them in every possible way

• +1
  • +1
You’re supposed to find a flaw in the market, that the whole point of capitalism.

You make profit but giving a thing no one else is doing.

You shouldn’t have competitors at best or be better then them in every possible way
Any advice on how to start dropshipping ? I have some investment capital left which I can use if required

bro I swear to god 😭😭😭 you’re supposed to figure out a business yourself.
Bro I first started with affiliate marketing made decent money with it and started trading with that I trade in futures and forex currently don't know if I'll make that as my full time career as I still think that a business is much better than trading
And investing will make money in long term i want that in the short term

Any advice on how to start dropshipping ? I have some investment capital left which I can use if required
beginner method is to browse TikTok to find low comp items that you can copy and sell

gives you exp if though you will probably fail

might just be high iq thing. Anything I try to make on a site I just some how figure out some new

• +1
Bro I first started with affiliate marketing made decent money with it and started trading with that I trade in futures and forex currently don't know if I'll make that as my full time career as I still think that a business is much better than trading
And investing will make money in long term i want that in the short term
they both can work, just find which one you can do better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and ilovenicotine
Which both ?
Futures and forex or affiliate and dropshipping ?
I’ve done them all they work. No one will ever teach you how to make money it doesn’t make sense to. You HAVE to figure it on you’re self

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5.5psl
then the foid messaged me earlier: hey you, I am so grateful you know that. I think we both just got a bit too ahead of ourselves

There's like a million factors but no girl will ever stay attracted to you if you aren't good looking. Some relationships last regardless though since couples bond and eventually love each other too much.

Do you think given when I took on her holiday, I could have managed my actions better on holiday. Should I have been openly messaging girls in front of her or been saying more stuff about my past with girls. Should I have not touched her as much?
Bro you shouldn’t have invited a stranger to go on a holiday with you. You just met her and smashed once, then invited for a 3-day vacation? That is extremely unusual, no offense. Even if you have money to throw around, it doesn’t make sense to do that so early

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
Needs to be more theory and posts on what actually keeps girls interested in you.

Matched a 19 yo foid, HTB+/Stacylite to some Blonde blue eyed girl, very pretty face and petite body

she invites me over, we fuck and I booked us a holiday bc money isn’t really a problem for me at all. The next day we separate then day after she drives to mine to go on holiday from my house.

She told me I was the first guy to make her cum and kept randomly giving me compliments and calling me handsome

Out of no where halfway thru the trip, she wont touch me anymore and her energy completely changed.

After we got back and parted ways, I messaged her asking her what happened (cucked thing to do but attraction was already lost), she said she felt like she was in a relationship and didn’t like it.

To add to that, she has bipolar, ocd and probably more shit.

Why is finding a good, hot girl in 2024 so hard even with looks and money, and if you find one, how do you make them obsessed and in love with you
Should've kept fucking her as a fwb without doing all this travel together stupid shit

• +1
Bro you shouldn’t have invited a stranger to go on a holiday with you. You just met her and smashed once, then invited for a 3-day vacation? That is extremely unusual, no offense. Even if you have money to throw around, it doesn’t make sense to do that so early
was a 1 night vacation but yeah, im recognising this now. I shouldnt have done it.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Should've kept fucking her as a fwb without doing all this travel together stupid shit
ur right, it was really good fucking her man

you answered your own question.
chicks with bipolar are NOT girls you want to have in your life.
please trust me on this.

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
please trust me on this.

I can fix her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Deleted member 50251
please trust me on this.
real shit. that’s guna be the giga red flag that I immediately cut from, from now on. I think one thing I and, I presume many others here should stick to, is having harder set boundaries and principles that we stick to

Yeah, looks actually don't keep a woman they just attract them if you're boring, or you're not able to protect and provide for her in the long run she'll leave for sure. It's the truth, that's why you have to max everything. Status, your masculine frame and game.
She's OCD and Bipolar though, it's well known that people with Bipolar or Borderline are hot and cold all the time. It probably wasn't even your fault, she's just cooked probably.

I mean this wholeheartedly, do girls without clinical mental problems exist? every girl i’ve messed with seems to have depression or bpd/bipolar
Ye they're called butterfaces

id love it if a girl did that to me if I really liked her. jfl our mental illness is almost like theres
Dream girl would hide the bodies for you if you asked

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
why are there so many more guys on apps compared to girls, it’s hard to believe there’s so many hot 18-20 year olds that aren’t even on dating apps in UK for example

@WishIwasChico

how do you make them obsessed and in love with you
I made your mistakes boyo
falling in love too fast with a hoe, I know its hard but once u get her on your dick you gotta ghost a little bit until SHE initiates contact
make her afraid to lose you, but not in an obvious way like cheating on her. Just go ghost online, be brief and cold. Let her imagination run wild about why you're not responding and she'll inevitably come back to you, assuming you already have the chemical bonds in place from taking her virginity and shit her brain will rely on you.

TLDR womens brain thinks that she got a rare catch, she wants the chad to herself. If chad makes himself too availible and reciprocates love early, she will get comfortable in the relationship and shatter the fantasy of catching the rare and elusive guy. Always keep some distance, act like an aloof street cat that you have to feed over a long time to befriend, rather than a street dog that's overly happy and availible my nikka

Suffering from success

• Woah
falling in love too fast with a hoe, I know its hard but once u get her on your dick you gotta ghost a little bit until SHE initiates contact
make her afraid to lose you, but not in an obvious way like cheating on her. Just go ghost online, be brief and cold. Let her imagination run wild about why you're not responding and she'll inevitably come back to you, assuming you already have the chemical bonds in place from taking her virginity and shit her brain will rely on you.

TLDR womens brain thinks that she got a rare catch, she wants the chad to herself. If chad makes himself too availible and reciprocates love early, she will get comfortable in the relationship and shatter the fantasy of catching the rare and elusive guy. Always keep some distance, act like an aloof street cat that you have to feed over a long time to befriend, rather than a street dog that's overly happy and availible my nikka
in some ways it’s nice to know that the reason it didn’t work was actually in my control, I was too weak and committed too quickly, which is something that you can rectify and behave differently in the future.

I just like understanding WHY things happen, and I think I do well in this case. imma not message her for a few weeks then hit her up. Just gotta get better

When she invited me round, I shoulda fucked her that night then left, not book a fucking holiday but my brain thought that would bond us more

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
You have the answer, today she fucks you, tommorow somebody else, you really think that you are that special? I had similar situations few times, you fuck ons girl then she is "in love" with you for few days, then emotions drops down she fucks somebody else and you arent her priority anymore.

• +1
You have the answer, today she fucks you, tommorow somebody else, you really think that you are that special? I had similar situations few times, you fuck ons girl then she is "in love" with you for few days, then emotions drops down she fucks somebody else and you arent her priority anymore.
yea but I still feel like I have more control over her emotions depending on the way I act

yea but I still feel like I have more control over her emotions depending on the way I act
1. bipolar 2. control over her emotions
choose one

• +1
After we got back and parted ways, I messaged her asking her what happened (cucked thing to do but attraction was already lost), she said she felt like she was in a relationship and didn’t like it.

She says it herself. She probably has attachment issues, some form of fear of engulfment/enmeshment. She might be one of those girls who only likes emotionally unavailable, unresponsive men, and gets ick once they start reciprocating.

If you really wanted to keep her around you could try neglecting her, hot and cold, leaving her on read etc. but this is obviously not grounds for a healthy relationship. Just don’t worry about it tbh.

• +1