Looks don't matter, getting girls does

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I dont know how much more I need to say this

looks aren't what people on here need, its that they need female attention/intimacy

if I was 1 PSL uglier but got girls whom I'm heavily attracted to, I would never be insecure about my looks or question anything about my appearance

since I have approached 49 girls in the past 2 years and been brutally heartbroken/rejected by all I have this constant feeling that something is wrong with my looks which is holding me back from female attention

we however focus on looks because indeed, better looks = more access to girls

its over :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, tryingtofindsolution, ZyzzReincarnate and 9 others
Good looks = female attention

not that hard to understand man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, owlofathena, Deleted member 2658 and 35 others
I still want to look good regardless of female attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadfromjungle, Deleted member 3202, ascension and 21 others
I dont know how much more I need to say this

looks aren't what people on here need, its that they need female attention/intimacy

if I was 1 PSL uglier but got girls whom I'm heavily attracted to, I would never be insecure about my looks or question anything about my appearance

since I have approached 49 girls in the past 2 years and been brutally heartbroken/rejected by all I have this constant feeling that something is wrong with my looks which is holding me back from female attention

we however focus on looks because indeed, better looks = more access to girls

its over :feelsbadman:
you don't say
cope / gay

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, hebbewem and shibo
I want to look like human terminator or predator

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Notorious and Short Ugly and Brown
you don't say

cope / gay
I just want 2 things
-5/10 midtier normie girl
-she won't cheat on me

THATS IT

most the girls I've asked out have been between a 4-6/10 in my opinion and people here will agree with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, EckhartTollemaxx and NormieKilla
These days you need to go into a relationship knowing extremely well that your partener can cheat on you if a better option comes around and you must be okay with that. Everybody lies nowadays trust stupid and words have no meaning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, ascension and Slob
These days you need to go into a relationship knowing extremely well that your partener can cheat on you if a better option comes around and you must be okay with that. Everybody lies nowadays trust stupid and words have no meaning
And you cant cheat on your partner if a better options comes along? lol

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I just want 2 things
-she won't cheat on me

THATS IT

most the girls I've asked out have been between a 4-6/10 in my opinion and people here will agree with me
Salarymax and get an arranged marriage. She'll be average and she probably won't cheat on you

• +1
Good looks = female attention

not that hard to understand man
there's a lot that goes beyond the first attention.
Just because a girl notices you a couple of times doesn't mean you are in her pants.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
High IQ thread. The audacity of these aspies on here who think they can dictate what girls find attractive and what they don't is absolutely laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
this I wouldn't want to reproduce and doom my kids life if I was I was 1 PSL but somehow got female attraction.

Validation is everything. If prime Lachowski was bullied and ignored by girls in high school he would be posting on this very forum right now. We cannot know if we are attractive, our self esteem comes from validation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadfromjungle, Enlil, ascension and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, CopingCel, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
That would never happen though.
Yes, no shit sherlock.

But If he somehow wouldn't get all the validation then he would 99% think that he's ugly as fuck. I believe that social feedback is the biggest influence on us.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3045
Validation is everything. If prime Lachowski was bullied and ignored by girls in high school he would be posting on this very forum right now. We cannot know if we are attractive, our self esteem comes from validation.
Somewhat true, especially validation in HS though. It has defined my self-confidence. Also don't make assumptions about the people posting in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ovosoundszn
Being good looking is more than being sexually desirable.

• +1
Reactions: shibo, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
I just want 2 things
-she won't cheat on me

THATS IT

She will still cheat on you tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Stingray
We cannot know if we are attractive
You can actually. If you don't know you're good looking or ugly, you probably might be average looking. Good looking people knows they're good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, CopingCel, toolateforme and 2 others
You can actually. If you don't know you're good looking or ugly, you probably might be average looking. Good looking people knows they're good looking
This, all you have to do is go outside and see how people react when they see you.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
How do you claim yourself sexually attractive just by yourself? You can like what you see in the mirror or dislike but you cannot tell you are good looking (sexually) because you are no woman with real estrogen running through your veins.

That's why social feedback aka validation tells you whether you are GL or Avg or <Avg. IOIs, female attention, etc...

Most normies think they are something special because they keep sugar coating each other which results in PSL4-5 males thinking they are PSL6-7.

That's just my theory and assumptions, but I think there are some cases where 5/10+ men think they are sub5, I've seen them here on this forum.
This, all you have to do is go outside and see how people react when they see you.
That's what I just said :feelskek: you cannot know if you are attractive without social feedback and validation.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, hebbewem, IWantToMax and 1 other person
It's fucking connected

• +1
Reactions: Slob
How do you claim yourself sexually attractive just by yourself? You can like what you see in the mirror or dislike but you cannot tell you are good looking (sexually) because you are no woman with real estrogen running through your veins.

That's why social feedback aka validation tells you whether you are GL or Avg or <Avg. IOIs, female attention, etc...

Most normies think they are something special because they keep sugar coating each other which results in PSL4-5 males thinking they are PSL6-7.

That's just my theory and assumptions, but I think there are some cases where 5/10+ men think they are sub5, I've seen them here on this forum.

That's what I just said :feelskek: you cannot know if you are attractive without social feedback and validation.
I'm aware that most normies think they're good looking while pslers are hard on themselves. What I was saying is that good looking men get enough validation to know they're special. I've seen good looking guys getting approached and romantically pursued crazy by women. I have experiences of girls asking for my Chad friends number . He might say it's because of his personality or good character but deep down he will be aware it's all because of his face+ frame and 6+ height

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Low IQ thread

I'm aware that most normies think they're good looking while pslers are hard on themselves. What I was saying is that good looking men get enough validation to know they're special. I've seen good looking guys getting approached and romantically pursued crazy by women. I have experiences of girls asking for my Chad friends number . He might say it's because of his personality or good character but deep down he will be aware it's all because of his face+ frame and 6+ height
Ugly people know that they're ugly too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Averagecel
Well then we agree because I was saying exact same thing :feelsokman:
Exactly. Fact is everyone acts nice to me. I think it's because they think I'm a shy kid

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
But cant you just see your face and know if its ugly or not? We got human instinct to rate face.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Averagecel and toolateforme
Deep down i thought that i'm very handsome. Now i know that i'm ogre subhuman
you aren't ogre subhuman. have you ever been approached by girls, being complimented etc?

Deep down i thought that i'm very handsome. Now i know that i'm ogre subhuman

I just look at my face and i fell that it's ugly
I feel exact same too. Wasnt we supposed to be able to rate our faces due to our instinct

you aren't ogre subhuman. have you ever been approached by girls, being complimented etc?
Long time ago, by ugly horny slut that was flirting with everyone, even ugly manlets. It means nothing
I feel exact same too. Wasnt we supposed to be able to rate our faces due to our instinct
That's how i rate people. Some dudes cope that dudes that i posted aren't 6psl. I just look at their face and see that they're something like 2 levels above averge dudes i see. Then i look at their features and i analize why i think like that

Being good looking is more than being sexually desirable.
It's about self esteem and loving ypurself more than anything
No our instincts tell us that we're handsome lol so we survive and try and pass our genes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Fucking piece of shit...Looking like a rat vs looking like a god dont matters??? fuck away

• JFL
I just want 2 things
-she won't cheat on me

THATS IT

Long midfaced ethnic and he wants an average looking female

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IWantToMax, Bullpill, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
It’s much different for me. I dated a few very cute girls long term before I even got surgery and was begged not to get any by my parents and other people I showed pics to. But I wasn’t satisfied with my looks and it brought me bad depression so now I’ve worked towards fixing that.

Now I’m trying to work towards not getting anything else done to myself and decreasing the time I work out per week to help mentally readjust myself.

I guess we are all here for different reasons. The girl shit means nothing to me. It’s all about satisfy myself and my mental well being.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Sweboy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s much different for me. I dated a few very cute girls long term before I even got surgery and was begged not to get any by my parents and other people I showed pics to. But I wasn’t satisfied with my looks and it brought me bad depression so now I’ve worked towards fixing that.

Now I’m trying to work towards not getting anything else done to myself and decreasing the time I work out per week to help mentally readjust myself.

I guess we are all here for different reasons. The girl shit means nothing to me. It’s all about satisfy myself and my mental well being.
Same mainly about loving myself tbh do you think you ascended with surgery ?

Long midfaced ethnic and he wants an average looking female

tenor.gif
I don't have an long face it's just narrow according to literally everyone else except jerkoffs like you

Your probably as ugly as me anyways hence why u haven't posted your face here yet.