Looks dont matter if you dont make at least 6 figures

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
lol all that work for nothing, cant even buy your girl a car, cant even move out have kids youre a cheapskate broski only chad makes at least 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Luffymaxxing
What would you buy your girl a car ? As long as she's giving you pussy you're good nigguh jfl at being a provider in 2024

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 67558
What would you buy your girl a car ? As long as she's giving you pussy you're good nigguh jfl at being a provider in 2024
Making under 6 and buying yourself one, with all the insurance and bills, house electricity internet gas you have to pay it's not good enough

I was making over 6 figures for the most of my 20s and I was miserable. My quality of life and mental health would be a lot better if I was living in poverty with a loving girlfriend during my youth. People even on this forum severely underestimate the need for sex and intimacy to have a fulfilling life.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 67558
Man if I had graduated in 2017 like I was supposed too everything would be perfect right now

Women do not care about money if youre attractive

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Dicklet3incher
I was making over 6 figures for the most of my 20s and I was miserable. My quality of life and mental health would be a lot better if I was living in poverty with a loving girlfriend during my youth. People even on this forum severely underestimate the need for sex and intimacy to have a fulfilling life.
by poverty you probably mean working a nice part time job, below average car etc. If that's what you mean then you've never even experienced poverty at any point of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and try2beme
there’s a huge gap between 100k and 800k women will care somewhat about your looks if you’re making 100k

there’s a huge gap between 100k and 800k women will care somewhat about your looks if you’re making 100k
sure i didnt say they wouldnt

Exactly, people severely overestimate wealth and underestimate normal sexual / social life. If it was for the money, every senior IT developer would be fucking hot chicks non-stop, but guess what - even in the .is there are fairly rich guys who still can't get a gf and would give it all for just a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Exactly, people severely overestimate wealth and underestimate normal sexual / social life. If it was for the money, every senior IT developer would be fucking hot chicks non-stop, but guess what - even in the .is there are fairly rich guys who still can't get a gf and would give it all for just a normal life.
If someone is in poverty they probably are getting low value pussy