I genuinely hate "looks dont matter" girls

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
looks dont matter girls are another breed fr , because they say looks dont matter despite cherry picking their men like crazy imo. if you approach them if your a normie and they reject you they will say "Oh its your personality" meanwhile their boyfriend is a 6'8 arrogant piece of shit who cheats on her but is handsome. they only apply the "looks dont matter" logic to ugly women and glaze the shit out of their ugly friends whenever they can aswell , meanwhile if an ugly man approaches them or even says hello to them they are the ones most likely to call the police and get him arrested , not to mention the fact that they always tell ugly sub5s :"oh its your personality" rather than actually just telling them the cold harsh truth on why they keep getting rejected. they just continue to yap and yap and glaze their ugly friends while they deceive sub5s into becoming bluepilled and making them rot their entire lives.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, smoth, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
The reality of life is shit, play the game to win or don’t bother try

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, smoth, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
DNR but life is brootal :smonk:

Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, mid, Pikabro and 1 other person
fr like what’s so bad about telling someone they’re ugly
it’s worse to have a shit personality, there’s nothing u can do about that

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
real and what pisses me off even more is that they glaze their fat whale ugly friends on insta

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I mean it makes sense. I’d rather LTR a becky that’s fun to be around and won’t cheat rather than a gigastacy but gives 1 word replies and is likely to cheat. Same logic goes for foids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth and Pikabro
The word unattractive hurts more than ugly. Like just call me a clapped subhuman, unattractive being the literal opposite of attractive rlly drills in that I couldn’t be further from what a woman wants.

The word unattractive hurts more than ugly. Like just call me a clapped subhuman, unattractive being the literal opposite of attractive rlly drills in that I couldn’t be further from what a woman wants.
the looks dont matter theory only applies to women

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
real and what pisses me off even more is that they glaze their fat whale ugly friends on insta

Those bob and vagene niggers will still be like "Saar your a goddess lady you are bootiful

looks dont matter girls are another breed fr , because they say looks dont matter despite cherry picking their men like crazy imo. if you approach them if your a normie and they reject you they will say "Oh its your personality" meanwhile their boyfriend is a 6'8 arrogant piece of shit who cheats on her but is handsome. they only apply the "looks dont matter" logic to ugly women and glaze the shit out of their ugly friends whenever they can aswell , meanwhile if an ugly man approaches them or even says hello to them they are the ones most likely to call the police and get him arrested , not to mention the fact that they always tell ugly sub5s :"oh its your personality" rather than actually just telling them the cold harsh truth on why they keep getting rejected. they just continue to yap and yap and glaze their ugly friends while they deceive sub5s into becoming bluepilled and making them rot their entire lives.

Yeah women are stupid shits

Those bob and vagene niggers will still be like "Saar your a goddess lady you are bootiful
bro dont do the currycels dirty like that even they wouldnt go that low and glaze a landwhale💀

dnr new gen tiktokcel detected

You hate them? Why? They are usually the highest value women.

You hate them? Why? They are usually the highest value women.
Nigga your tweaking they are just foids with extra steps, they say "looks dont matter" but they are lying and if a sub5 ugly male approavhed they would call the cops:lul::lul:

Nigga your tweaking they are just foids with extra steps, they say "looks dont matter" but they are lying and if a sub5 ugly male approavhed they would call the cops:lul::lul:
Then you probably are around the wrong women or its the culture.

if those girls arent fucking with me looks clearly matters