Looks is cope

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
At least 100% of users here have seen an ugly male that has a beautiful girlfriend irl. That's because it's normal for ugly males with personality to get any woman she wants. JFL @ looks autists who scream MUH LOOKS when it's their mental retardation that holds them back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, HowAmIAlive123, Yliaster and 8 others
first.

• Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
100 percent true. I believe looks is maybe 30 percent of the equation.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and IncelsBraincels
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Lolcel
third

• Woah
Cope
You need to be good looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and IncelsBraincels
@her ban him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 6723, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
44A0CE6A 6B19 4E01 B1F8 C16DDAAD5756

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Lolcel and Deleted member 5912
low iq but posts/rep ratio mogs

• Love it
At least 100% of users here have seen an ugly male that has a beautiful girlfriend irl. That's because it's normal for ugly males with personality to get any woman she wants. JFL @ looks autists who scream MUH LOOKS when it's their mental retardation that holds them back
no this shit has been debunked
personality can augment looks but its basically null in comparison to looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Lolcel
JBSH theory

• Love it
Recessed cope

Depends
Young teens are obsessed with looks,mainly because they watch too much instagram models or series with good looking guys.
Older females(25+)prefer more succesful males(no matter if they are ugly or gl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Yliaster, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Yes but a legit goodlooking guy can cuck him and steal his gf

women just settle for subhumans because most guys are ugly and they cant access legit chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Yliaster, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Yes but a legit goodlooking guy can cuck him and steal his gf

women just settle for subhumans because most guys are ugly and they cant access legit chads.
LMFAO THE IMAGINARY BOOGEYMAN THAT IS CUCKOLD STRIKES AGAIN
ARE ALL LOOKS AUTISTS LIKE THIS? ARE THEY ACTUAL CUCKS?

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Oh this thread again. Yes you can have fucking girls while being a ugly male(NT), but if chad comes then its over, besides if you think after this thread you shouldnt looksmax, your wrong. Its still over for you in other aspects of your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1862 and 4 others
Oh this thread again. Yes you can have fucking girls while being a ugly male(NT), but if chad comes then its over, besides if you think after this thread you shouldnt looksmax, your wrong. Its still over for you in other aspects of your life.
Even chad gets cheated on jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, audreyen, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person
MUH CUCK. looks autists cant keep coping with their retaded fetish tbhtbh

Even chad gets cheated on jfl.
Yeah true but who cares just fucking cheat too. Thats why you need to be chad to do that. Feels fucking great to imagine tbh

MUH CUCK. looks autists cant keep coping with their retaded fetish tbhtbh
Am i the cuck bro? What do you mean with your post tbh. Blackpill is a meme. Jfl if you fell for the autistic posts on this site. Its over for you mentally

Am i the cuck bro? What do you mean with your post tbh. Blackpill is a meme. Jfl if you fell for the autistic posts on this site. Its over for you mentally
Says the guy who made 2000 posts in 2 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Yliaster, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Yeah true but who cares just fucking cheat too. Thats why you need to be chad to do that. Feels fucking great to imagine tbh
Looks theory is bs. So many ugly guys slay in my school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and IncelsBraincels
You realistically have to be at least a 5/10 irl to get a girlfriend. So looks are not cope if there's a minimum needed to have any attraction from girls.

More attractive guys have it way way easier, look at all the tinder experiments. Not to mention attractive guys can get away with being boring irl while normies have to jestermaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Looks theory is bs. So many ugly guys slay in my school.
Notice that the ones enforcing looks theory has spent more than 30 days rotting here :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
You realistically have to be at least a 5/10 irl to get a girlfriend. So looks are not cope if there's a minimum needed to have any attraction from girls.

More attractive guys have it way way easier, look at all the tinder experiments. Not to mention attractive guys can get away with being boring irl.
No. Even lower. I know a fuckign legit 3/10 who slays like crazy.

• Woah
Notice that the ones enforcing looks theory has spent more than 30 days rotting here :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Yeah. I mean this forum is also gonna go on about the importance of looks. It is called looksmax. But in reality it doesn't matter as much as people like to believe.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and IncelsBraincels
Imagine ignoring all the studies, proofs and pretty much the whole blackpill theory.