Looks is cope

Imagine ignoring all the studies, proofs and pretty much the whole blackpill theory.
Most of these studies are fucking autistic tbh. It's girls analysing computer generated faces and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and IncelsBraincels
Imagine ignoring all the studies, proofs and pretty much the whole blackpill theory.
theory on what? Niggas here are so obsessed with wanting to have sex with over 9000 different women jfl. Yes looks matter on that matter but in other aspects of life you shouldn't let muh looks bring you down

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and johncruz12345
In b4 >7 page thread .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5912
No. Even lower. I know a fuckign legit 3/10 who slays like crazy.
Maybe but what sounds like a better life, being a low normie who has to put lots of effort to get the same attraction that chads get with minimal effort (not saying you should give up if your ugly).

Most of these studies are fucking autistic tbh. It's girls analysing computer generated faces and shit.
Bro why are you not out there slaying. Jfl leave this site NOW if you think looks is BS.

Only if your rich looks don’t matter, but if you’re trying to slay jbs prime pussy it 100% does.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 5393 and IncelsBraincels
Only if your rich looks don’t matter, but if you’re trying to slay jbs prime pussy it 100% does.
what's with this forum's obsession with underaged girls? @Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
theory on what? Niggas here are so obsessed with wanting to have sex with over 9000 different women jfl. Yes looks matter on that matter but in other aspects of life you shouldn't let muh looks bring you down
Jfl if you just looksmax for women. Its over. You dont the halo effect? Looks pretty much boosts you in everything. Im not denying you cant get girls if your ugly, but cmon man i feel the cope in this thread

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Bro why are you not out there slaying. Jfl leave this site NOW if you think looks is BS.
Unironically confidence. You will call this cope or whatever, but I know a short dark skin ugly curry who has slayed so many chicks it could make you rope. Inb4 cope. I've shown pics. I'm 100 percent being legit.

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Jfl if you just looksmax for women. Its over. You dont the halo effect? Looks pretty much boosts you in everything. Im not denying you cant get girls if your ugly, but cmon man i feel the cope in this thread
JFL boost what? You think you need to be a model to trade stocks or be a doctor?

• +1
Unironically confidence. You will call this cope or whatever, but I know a short dark skin ugly curry who has slayed so many chicks it could make you rope. Inb4 cope. I've shown pics. I'm 100 percent being legit.
Just show outliers theory. The general rule still stands. 30% of the US are incels. The increasement is going and going. How do you debunk this.

Just show outliers theory. The general rule still stands. 30% of the US are incels. The increasement is going and going. How do you debunk this.
Fair enough. You still have to be average looking normally. But looks is so overhyped in this forum. If you are normal tier, which is 80 percent of this forum, increasing looks won't matter that much. Only when you are in top 1 percent, you can get laid off your looks with nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Where's the pics bruh, I'm not arguing I semi agree with you. Also anomalies are not the trend, just cause one balding manlet slays doesn't mean looks don't matter.

• +1
what's with this forum's obsession with underaged girls? @Gargantuan
I mean I personally don’t care for jb pussy but majority of the autists on here do. I wonder why also.

• JFL
  • +1
Fair enough. You still have to be average looking normally. But looks is so overhyped in this forum. If you are normal tier, which is 80 percent of this forum, increasing looks won't matter that much. Only when you are in top 1 percent, you can get laid off your looks with nothing else.
Jfl you fell for the blackpill MEME. Its good that its overhyped. Makes you focus on it more, but being obsessed over it to the point your mentally damged, then its over

Where's the pics bruh, I'm not arguing I semi agree with you. Also anomalies are not the trend, just cause one balding manlet slays doesn't mean looks don't matter.
I dont want to dox myself. But I've shown them to @abmonger @St. Wristcel. I will release the pics, once I leave my country.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I mean I personally don’t care for jb pussy but majority of the autists on here do. I wonder why also.
Missed out sexual experiences from high school = trying to overcompensate later in life

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7521 and 1 other person
Help from what exactly?
Anything that bothers you. Looks makes your social aspects bigger. Bro are you fooling me cuz im surprised you dont know this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Anything that bothers you. Looks makes your social aspects bigger. Bro are you fooling me cuz im surprised you dont know this shit
Yeah. I'm still gonna looksmax everything I can tbh. Just to max everything out.

• +1
Anything that bothers you. Looks makes your social aspects bigger.
Why do you want to be social? Not everyone is an extrovert you know.

Yeah. I'm still gonna looksmax everything I can tbh. Just to max everything out.
You shouldnt looksmax. You should lifemaxx. Who cares about looks when you ascend. After having fucked girls you will look forward to other things in life

Jfl this is gonna be me. I'm virgin by 17.
try kissless virgin at 23.

My current goal is to get a laycount of 200 just so that I can feel human, and not a genetic sexual failure freak. This is the extent of my overcompensating mental illness caused by inceldom.

• JFL
Why do you want to be social? Not everyone is an extrovert you know.
It isnt per se being an extravert. If your introvert, you can still have friends. If you dont want to be social, atleast you have your looks as a back up when needed

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, IncelsBraincels and johncruz12345
muh muh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
[QUOTE="Gargantuan, post: 3550923, member: 6086"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Gargantuan
atleast you have your looks as a back up when needed
The only time I think you will need looks is when talking to a foid and not everyone is a sex-crazed retard like most of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 9274
The only time I think you will need looks is when talking to a foid and not everyone is a sex-crazed retard like most of this forum
Fair play, although the nature about men is underrated here. You should watch for those too

• +1
Oh this thread again. Yes you can have fucking girls while being a ugly male(NT), but if chad comes then its over, besides if you think after this thread you shouldnt looksmax, your wrong. Its still over for you in other aspects of your life.
basically this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, RAITEIII, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person
Fair play, although the nature about men is underrated here. You should watch for those too
Yeah, man. I still recognize that being a male in 2020 is death sentence in all aspects of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 7521
Yeah, man. I still recognize that being a male in 2020 is death sentence in all aspects of life
Men were always cucked from the beginning. If it wasnt for women, it was about men cucking eachother for the top.

• +1
100 percent true. I believe looks is maybe 30 percent of the equation.
30? If u mean only face i agree but the combination of face height dick frame /sex goes beyond 75% for any relationship that lasts less than 1 year. The longer the time, then the importance of money, Status and personality increases.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Only non western people can claim smth like this.
Bro. I don't live in the west, but there are so many whites in my area.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Look at how stupid you sound:

"Attractiveness is not caused by being attractive but by having a good personality"
"Couples met and hang out because they liked their flowing personality"
(Sentences created with your line of thinking)

Your opinion holds truth only if the girl's looks threshold is satisfied, because personality does matter but far less than looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Look at how stupid you sound:

"Attractiveness is not caused by being attractive but by having a good personality"
"Couples met and hang out because they liked their flowing personality"
(Sentences created with your line of thinking)

Your opinion holds truth only if the girl's looks threshold is satisfied, because personality does matter but far less than looks.
biggest cope of the century.

• +1
Just don't be deformed is the "looks threshold"
Normies think it's the end of the world if someone is better looking than them while trucels rope and/or go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Don't change subject, we were talking about looks and personality
Personality isn't important in the sense. Of being nice and shit. Shit like being low inhib, and confident are way more important.