Looks is cope

shit thread of you bro. but im glad youre back

• Love it
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
@IncelsBraincels now ur turn
Jfl. I see so many fucking ugly ethnics slay white foids here. It isn't representative of the west tho obviously, but I unironically think that looks is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Personality isn't important in the sense. Of being nice and shit. Shit like being low inhib, and confident are way more important.
I don't understand what you just said jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I don't understand what you just said jfl
Like how most normies and foids say shit like, "just be nice, and a girl will like you" Personality is important, but not in that way.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, MansNotHot and IncelsBraincels
Like how most normies and foids say shit like, "just be nice, and a girl will like you" Personality is important, but not in that way.
I agree with that, balanced is the most liked overall

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, RAITEIII and johncruz12345
I agree with that, balanced is the most liked overall
Yeah. I'm not saying looks doesn't matter at all, but people under rate other factors.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Yeah. I'm not saying looks doesn't matter at all, but people under rate other factors.
Yeah it's not "just be/have -insert what specific person lacks and thinks is necessary-"

Jfl. I see so many fucking ugly ethnics slay white foids here. It isn't representative of the west tho obviously, but I unironically think that looks is cope.
Well you suffer of the same type of thought many others on the forum do.

"Oh, I've slayed 74 30yo sluts on tinder ONS. This clearly means that NT, personality or behaviour does not matter at all in any type of relationship".

Wrong bitch.

I've lived in countries where looks matter way waaaay less than in my current location (UK, London). You see subhumans with gf's, money and status come hand in hand with looks having similar importance.

But that is another world, non western world. I know people that once come here complain that "they don't have luck". Oh ask yourself why bloated delusional midget JFL.

Enjoy your better circumnstances and get GF'S if u can but it does not in any way disregard or give less veracity to anyone stating how things are somewhere else.

And this is not to say that you shouldnt look after your mental health/ behaviour/personality/NT, or that you should give it up and rot. Actually just that u might need to take more action.

Well you suffer of the same type of thought many others on the forum do.

"Oh, I've slayed 74 30yo sluts on tinder ONS. This clearly means that NT, personality or behaviour does not matter at all in any type of relationship".

Wrong bitch.

I've lived in countries where looks matter way waaaay less than in my current location (UK, London). You see subhumans with gf's, money and status come hand in hand with looks having similar importance.

But that is another world, non western world. I know people that once come here complain that "they don't have luck". Oh ask yourself why bloated delusional midget JFL.

Enjoy your better circumnstances and get GF'S if u can but it does not in any way disregard or give less veracity to anyone stating how things are somewhere else.

And this is not to say that you shouldnt look after your mental health/ behaviour/personality/NT, or that you should give it up and rot. Actually just that u might need to take more action.
Bro. Can you summarise your paragraph.

try kissless virgin at 23.

My current goal is to get a laycount of 200 just so that I can feel human, and not a genetic sexual failure freak. This is the extent of my overcompensating mental illness caused by inceldom.
You’re good looking, tall and have a slay count of 59
Fuck you

they go for betabuxx but get fucked by chad retard

Huh? You showed me your pics
? this is me
TK1sulzvRO3_1heKXZ2cEbSBwFZBWOUV6VDPZxPLYohSA60mKnulzvrnPjY4AYew7bKTExC9iTXnGK2wIVMqCKM8BQ1mkeXNAeoDnnk9VMr46igLjp_QVvMLvb_9aPD4mcr8bJZnYsrsJz8zlx_HPwlzcKjfh6krt5StJhFLzjH4ROq8hPsooMa-LsYRmm7OFGnVUBEs3I6zQbMU6Bkrxa-O32HyJJMqKzhZ3VeMNK4zf2TFJjaoedQPbqlzavyxIYClzHiw9fbSn8vOCE7fbEuQ5B8upoxkNMl_YjKFVIl8H-vncse0ZOGrhx2CH8FvEx3_YN2VBLZNNgCm_0RH3Dw_Z9ZvDIIeK08bVPQPUhozTieaWqiP2xB52IKuV373Ge7HsgFW8zzFwgjApETHCP-VW5ZNefDpNXrwxkOtnImPMloPZv6MtuskZC7KZhsIv7gBVWYdgojFwM0RSi76ZN8KxH5CIdGN4xnuBawYI2aDhiurdS7Y62Pid3ZDpTihUdMQFmdvhiVYod_kXm_19K2BCCAPa0tcAw4RFUlutCK_Co71HpBbrB4JSLybIG5HH4E1DIzxZVzxEEQoKXL1_yv6Z7RlBk2S6GS3VMLxY0FYKyPT4g_V7_csoBXUFfTOA6BpHhb8vFzcwiyP4Bj8z-XINHLGHWBu7IFjC5mnuNMwDq8yrYUQ2EzfD1jH=w1776-h1329-no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
The problem with this forum and most of the Blackpill Community,is that they are using second hand experience they hear from others online as fact,without ever going out and trying for themselves to verify whether or not they may have a similar or different experience with women from incel 1,incel 2,or incel 3.Instead they would prefer to watch Blackpill content and read muh studies/statistics and have their hopelessness confirmed for them without ever actually putting in any effort.

Proof? Even you had 13 slays while looking like a landwhale
There's outliers, but u can't deny Looks theory, as in u will get treated worse if ur bad looking

One crush of mine is a 3.5psl, 5"1, perfect, literally perfect body and is dating a 6ft nct subhuman horse face ass nigga
And the other one, actualy 5psl, 5"2, very good body and pheno is dating an 5ft6 ethnic with horse face and big uee (has a good jaw tho), and weighs like 50lbs less then me, I'm 150lbs

The problem with this forum and most of the Blackpill Community,is that they are using second hand experience they hear from others online as fact,without ever going out and trying for themselves to verify whether or not they may have a similar or different experience with women from incel 1,incel 2,or incel 3.Instead they would prefer to watch Blackpill content and read muh studies/statistics and have their hopelessness confirmed for them without ever actually putting in any effort.
No nigga go with an open mindset through reality, I literally was blackpilled about looks since I'm literally 5
Looks theory is legit you fucking low iq inkwells

no this shit has been debunked
personality can augment looks but its basically null in comparison to looks
Personality isn't a halo, it's necesseraly to be nt and low inhib, it can failo u, but won't hailo u

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Oh this thread again. Yes you can have fucking girls while being a ugly male(NT), but if chad comes then its over, besides if you think after this thread you shouldnt looksmax, your wrong. Its still over for you in other aspects of your life.
Cope NT won't attract anything, if ur sub 4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
There's outliers, but u can't deny Looks theory, as in u will get treated worse if ur bad looking

One crush of mine is a 3.5psl, 5"1, perfect, literally perfect body and is dating a 6ft nct subhuman horse face ass nigga
And the other one, actualy 5psl, 5"2, very good body and pheno is dating an 5ft6 ethnic with horse face and big uee (has a good jaw tho), and weighs like 50lbs less then me, I'm 150lbs
Yeah jfl. So many subhuman slayers in my school.

I got laid by dumpster diving and numbers game