rookie of the year
tenor.gif

post your rants itt

only dick size matters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Fat cunt and 6 others
behaviour obviously matters, its just looks bottlenecked so for most average/below average guys their behaviour can only bump them up a very marginal amount

this impulse to simplify the formula for attraction to one variable is cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fvolkek, Ampere and 5 others
NT levels = everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormie and paulie_walnuts
Being able to have a conversation and not be weird goes a really long way. :bluepill: is denying to fix your autism and thinking you're making great strides in self-improvement by mewing you lazy bastards

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, DidntRead and 1 other person
NT levels = everything
I wouldn't go that far. mentalcel deniers are annoying but denying looks is also pretty stupid.
fix your autism
good luck with that if you have it. autist's can't behave NT anymore than NTs can behave autistic.an autist trying to pass for NT is like a man trying to pass as a woman.

Last edited:
Being able to have a conversation and not be weird goes a really long way. :bluepill: is denying to fix your autism and thinking you're making great strides in self-improvement by mewing you lazy bastards

You can't fix autism

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
DRrw3Sx.gif

I wouldn't go that far. mentalcel deniers are annoying but denying looks is also pretty stupid.

good luck with that if you have it. autist's can't behave NT anymore than NTs can behave autistic.an autist trying to pass for NT is like a man trying to pass as a woman.
You can't fix autism
LET ME COPE

Yeah, man. Looks are everything, man.

keep crying for face