Looks Matter Most the First 25 Years of Your Life.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Looks matter most the first third of your life Theory.

I had a discussion with intelligent semi-blackpilled adults, all of which are 35-40+ years old, the discussion took place IRL since they are my uncle's friend.
They aren't incels by the way, they're married and most of them have kids.

They were quite open to the idea that looks are the most important thing when it comes to romantic attraction, but when I asked them whether or not looks are the most important thing in life, they all laughed.

One of them said: “When you become our age, you'll realize that what women think doesn't really mean shit, what truly matters is money, it's what makes you happy and comfortable.”

It was quite a nice conversation, cleared a lot of garbage from my mind.

Dear fellow blackpiller, looks aren't the most important thing in life.

I agree when you're still young it'll be quite important as you don't have any responsibilities, but even chads WILL suffer if they don't have a source of income after these years end.

Every single human will grow old and lose their looks, do you want to die happy or sad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 21531, Prince88 and 8 others
looks = money
dont be retarded

be more shallow, looks is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 21531, Prince88 and 8 others
an attractive face = a good life in rose colored glasses. being good looking is literally everything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gaia262, Deleted member 21531 and 9 others

I had a discussion with intelligent semi-blackpilled adults, all of which are 35-40+ years old, the discussion took place IRL since they are my uncle's friend.

They were quite open to the idea that looks are the most important thing when it comes to romantic attraction, but when I asked them whether or not looks are the most important thing in life, they all laughed.

One of them said: “When you become our age, you'll realize that what women think doesn't really mean shit, what truly matters is money, it's what makes you happy and comfortable.”

I agree when you're still young it'll be quite important as you don't have any responsibilities, but even chads WILL suffer if they don't have a source of income after these years end.

Every single human will grow old and lose their looks, do you want to die happy or sad?

Looks matter more to middle age females also. If they get divorced they will find that out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Prettyboy, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
they are semi-coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
an attractive face = a good life in rose colored glasses. being good looking is literally everything
I look better than some models/actors and i use that as lifefuel for when my life feels like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Just wait till you are old and waste best time of your life theory. Fuck of with that shit.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21531, Gandy and 5 others

Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I'm legit starting to feel this
Being 27, the opinion of foids I'm most attracted to (college aged) really holds no more weight with me than the opinion of an 8 year old
So the thought of adapting your life to cater to the opinions of people you see as far beneath you, just becomes ludicrous
Gaining money from doing something you enjoy without having to answer to anyone provides a longer lasting release of satisfaction than slays

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kmscurry, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Each new kid costs $15k/yr to raise. Divorce could make you lose half your assets. Of course money becomes more important.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 21620, Oberyn and 1 other person
Don't forget it's always important not just from a women's perspective but a 'man's.

I'm 27, I think I'd rather have a HTB who has decent interests and is earning good money than a dumb gigastacey who can't hold a conversation and works at Walmart.

7-8 years ago I probably wouldn't have cared how rich or dumb the bitch was as long as she turned me hard with her face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, stressftw and Deleted member 21620
You are asking married men what they think about looks.

They are fucking married, of course it doesn't matter at that point.

They want money to feed their families and tell their wives to fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chinlet Ascension
you need both. money without looks = shit life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267, Deleted member 21620 and Chinlet Ascension
Boomers grew up in a different world. Money mattered more then. Now, girls will treat an upper middle class man like trash if he's ugly. You need "fuck you" money/true wealth to buy a woman's reluctant respect.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: htnambition and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and Chinlet Ascension

Looks Matter Most the First 25 Years of Your Life.​

From age 0 to 6 it's irrelevant, non-dysfunctional families love their kids even if they're ugly.
Yes, I know there are studies proving better-looking children are treated better by their parents, but your life doesn't DRASTICALLY change in quality if you're better looking.

From age 6 to 12 looks begin having some importance, as ugly guys may start getting bullied or receive 0 female attention. For example, girls this age are quite fond of discussing who are the cutest guys in their class, often making a literal ranking (I have friends who work in schools, it happens a LOT). Not to mention this is something girls do even when they are much, much older, consciously or not (My female friends have literally done this for all the males in our friend group and they're fucking 26).
This can have quite an impact on a young guy's personality and mental state for the rest of his life.

From age 12 to 18 the patterns of age 6-12 are repeated with an additional caveat; relationships become more common, and first sexual experiences may arise.

From age 18 to 25 it's the same thing, with more freedom.

So there is some truth to their words, from age 6 to 25 looks are important.

They are dramatically wrong in one respect, though: the phase that begins at age 18 doesn't end at 25, it ends when you begin hitting the wall and completely giving up. It just so happens that men who live like slobs and never pay attention to do anything begin showing the first signs of aging in their early 20s, because that's the age where the aging process slowly begins, not to mention the age where male pattern baldness usually begins.

I've seen so many of my high school friends completely give up on their looks. They have been living like they're 15 (drinking, smoking, partying, tanning, eating garbage) for 10 years straight, and wonder why they look 40 at 25.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and Elvisandreaa
From age 0 to 6 it's irrelevant, non-dysfunctional families love their kids even if they're ugly.
Yes, I know there are studies proving better-looking children are treated better by their parents, but your life doesn't DRASTICALLY change in quality if you're better looking.

From age 6 to 12 looks begin having some importance, as ugly guys may start getting bullied or receive 0 female attention. For example, girls this age are quite fond of discussing who are the cutest guys in their class, often making a literal ranking (I have friends who work in schools, it happens a LOT). Not to mention this is something girls do even when they are much, much older, consciously or not (My female friends have literally done this for all the males in our friend group and they're fucking 26).
This can have quite an impact on a young guy's personality and mental state for the rest of his life.

From age 12 to 18 the patterns of age 6-12 are repeated with an additional caveat; relationships become more common, and first sexual experiences may arise.

From age 18 to 25 it's the same thing, with more freedom.

So there is some truth to their words, from age 6 to 25 looks are important.

They are dramatically wrong in one respect, though: the phase that begins at age 18 doesn't end at 25, it ends when you begin hitting the wall and completely giving up. It just so happens that men who live like slobs and never pay attention to do anything begin showing the first signs of aging in their early 20s, because that's the age where the aging process slowly begins, not to mention the age where male pattern baldness usually begins.

I've seen so many of my high school friends completely give up on their looks. They have been living like they're 15 (drinking, smoking, partying, tanning, eating garbage) for 10 years straight, and wonder why they look 40 at 25.
this is true. I look early 20s because I am autistic about certain things wrt my lifestyle. My peers at 26 look like absolute shit. It depresses me to see them on my SM feeds

They're normies and things were way different when they were in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Don't forget it's always important not just from a women's perspective but a 'man's.

I'm 27, I think I'd rather have a HTB who has decent interests and is earning good money than a dumb gigastacey who can't hold a conversation and works at Walmart.

7-8 years ago I probably wouldn't have cared how rich or dumb the bitch was as long as she turned me hard with her face.
I agree, i would never ever have a long term relationship again with a girl that i dont admire and trust nor have the privilege of having deep conversations and talk about things and have good moments despite sex.

Ignorant and very low iq people are very often unreliable, untrustworthy, they lack empathy and character because they cant understand principle of ethics and are incapable of engaging in conversations and discussions without turning it into something competitive and unpleasant.

And im not talking only about foids here, i mean, dumb people are annoying as fuck. Although having sex with stacies sounds good, if she's the dumb arrogant type, your experience beside her will be miserable in long run. Wealth and healthy interactions are very important in ltr and women looks fade very fast even for stacies, today i prioritize other things for ltr, also if a girl have a slut history i dont even consider her for a ltr, i dont take risks anymore.

Last edited:
Typical oldcels coping with money.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
number 1 oldcel coping mechanism is money

of course they see money as the number one thing when they are married and beta providing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall