“Looks matter to a certain extent” is cope

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
She didn’t text you back because she thinks you are subhuman. She cheated on you because she knows she can get bigger dicks. She divorced you because Chad slid in her dms. That Tyrone you saw at the gym last night just went home and stretched out that tight white girl that you’ve had a crush on for years. I’m very extreme in my views and if anyone says some blue pill shit to me like “you just need to be a at least a 7/10 and gym max bruh” I am not going to take them seriously. But dating coaches got dudes out here thinking “she’s testing you bro” or “my confidence and game wasn’t on point”. Or even worse “looks matter up until a certain point”. If you aren’t a literal chad even fat girls wont want you. You idiots are crushing over girls who are getting gangbanged by some loser who works at your local gas station. You will never date your looksmatch . Repeat after me, you will never date your looksmatch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, hardestmfintheroom, logoin777 and 12 others
Brutal genderequality pil

we need to revive male supremacy or dating will forever be foids and chad cucking the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Brutal genderequality pil

we need to revive male supremacy or dating will forever be foids and chad cucking the rest of us
You build cities so chads and foids can live them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Jamaldickjavontus and FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sprinkles, the BULL and 1 other person
You build cities so chads and foids can live them
Civil engineeringcels watching 17yo Chad enter the apartment block they just designed with a harem of foids:

Wojakdepress

• JFL
Reactions: Absi, RichardSpencel, bigchunguslover and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: the BULL and Maalik
Anything can't be a 100 % based on looks since your mom accepted to fuck your father who's a subhuman then gave birth to a subhuman such as yourself

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Niksy
She didn’t text you back because she thinks you are subhuman. She cheated on you because she knows she can get bigger dicks. She divorced you because Chad slid in her dms. That Tyrone you saw at the gym last night just went home and stretched out that tight white girl that you’ve had a crush on for years. I’m very extreme in my views and if anyone says some blue pill shit to me like “you just need to be a at least a 7/10 and gym max bruh” I am not going to take them seriously. But dating coaches got dudes out here thinking “she’s testing you bro” or “my confidence and game wasn’t on point”. Or even worse “looks matter up until a certain point”. If you aren’t a literal chad even fat girls wont want you. You idiots are crushing over girls who are getting gangbanged by some loser who works at your local gas station. You will never date your looksmatch . Repeat after me, you will never date your looksmatch.
yep

Anything can't be a 100 % based on looks since your mom accepted to fuck your father who's a subhuman then gave birth to a subhuman such as yourself
realistically the mom was subhuman aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, hardestmfintheroom and thereallegend
They are Bro. All normies relationship revolve around money. Meanwhile chad fucks for free
that makes no sense retard, it's not that hard to find a women who's attracted to you if you're a normie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
that makes no sense retard, it's not that hard to find a women who's attracted to you if you're a normie.
Women aren't attracted to normies. You re a chicken they want you to go to work and betabux

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Least autistic cuck fiction

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Women aren't attracted to normies. You re a chicken they want you to go to work and betabux
and you have no idea what you're even talking about, normie means most women while think you're average with some thinking ur cute and some thinking ur ugly.

and you have no idea what you're even talking about, normie means most women while think you're average with some thinking ur cute and some thinking ur ugly.
They all think normies are ugly

They all think normies are ugly
Yet when the "normies" that are posted here they're all betabucks even tho they're unemployed. U have a pea brain.

Yet when the "normies" that are posted here they're all betabucks even tho they're unemployed. U have a pea brain.
None Is unemployed. Normies Need to have an incredible job to have a gf

leave the basement it's really not that hard to see.

so u basically think that even though men have widely different ideas about attractive women, (Non psl autists) Women just think the same and will never find a normie attractive?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
so u basically think that even though men have widely different ideas about attractive women, (Non psl autists) Women just think the same and will never find a normie attractive?
Exactly

Sometimes chad can have incel sons because incel son can take from the moms dna. Just look at white male and Asian female couples. Plus the standards were much lower when my parents had me because there was no internet.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Looks are the only thing that matters unless you are literally disabled.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
nigga fat girls always wanted me ...

REDPILL ROACHES AND BLUEPILLED BABIES WON'T UNDERSTAND THIS HIGH IQ POST!

Last edited:
And we get nothing in return for living all of life as a genetically inferior male. There is no heaven for us. In our only life, Chad has completely fucked us. It's over.

• JFL
Any kind of attempt to approach black pill ideology with some moderation and nuance is cope theory.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Maalik
you aern't hypergamy pilled
educate yourself on Hypergamy

Girls feel nothing for average dudes.
we're just walkign wallets for them. They only respect the MOG.
Women are built to be HTN only in every society.

is how antural selection works with our species. I don't want to overwhelm you with my IQ so i'll stop ther

And we get nothing in return for living all of life as a genetically inferior male. There is no heaven for us. In our only life, Chad has completely fucked us. It's over.
not very gung ho of you.
Low T

the blackpill is there is only chad and everyone else is subhuman doesn't matter if you got her pregnant, married her, etc. she will never view you the way she views chad.

in a million years when humanity has colonized proxima centauri, the genetic imprint of chad's dick on her brain will remain

• +1
you aern't hypergamy pilled
educate yourself on Hypergamy

Girls feel nothing for average dudes.
we're just walkign wallets for them. They only respect the MOG.
Women are built to be HTN only in every society.

is how antural selection works with our species. I don't want to overwhelm you with my IQ so i'll stop ther
cope you're a retard

• Ugh..
"They only respect the MOG." 🤓

• Ugh..
Seethe redpill rat. You can flash your your clothes and jewelry all you want.
A decorated littel Turd is still a turd : )
no one's redpilled dumbfuck, no women gives a shit that you mog some subhuman on an incel forum.