looks theory debunked u fags

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Apricot
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Posts
4,243
Reputation
6,007
I couldnt believe my eyes today.

so fkin hot weather, (irrelevant) i went shopping at the mall

basically every other couple (they could just be friends) I saw was PSL6+ Girl walk with PSL3-4 skinnyfat guy (SOURCE: just trust me bro)

this is in scandinavia.

saw a PSL3 guy who looked like a basement dwelling hipster with a turbohot blonde girl (maybe you're just bad at rating or he's betabuxxing)

Looks theory is a scam u fucking mongs. All guys are so fkin ugly these days. (All guys are ugly yet girls can't even leave the house without painting their face JFL)

It feels like a joke to fuck sub6 girls when i see so many hotties with PSL4 skinnyfats (How do you even know they are fucking them?)

Just shut this shitty curry website DOWN u fags (and ignore all our years of research on dating, hypergamy and facial aesthetics, all confirmed by our own real life experiences, and the scientific studies at r/BlackpillScience, just because I saw a few average looking guys walking beside girls that I personally found attractive, not like being a hetero male and makeup has any influence on that)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1507, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4645
There is some truth to this

I am a 4 psl, 20+ percent body fat, 31 year old ethnic guy
I have hot white girls giving me iois now that I got some fillers

I could probably fuck them if I had some balls
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1507
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1507 and Deleted member 4430
The men were still not subhuman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Lol at the homos were being so desperate to defend other guys
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5683

Similar threads

nigHT.143
Replies
9
Views
35
nigHT.143
nigHT.143
chris182
Replies
2
Views
42
boxface34
boxface34
Fridx
Replies
4
Views
91
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
roidar
Replies
3
Views
27
roidar
roidar
the_machinist_786
Replies
1
Views
29
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top