Looks theory is an exquisite cope

Kade

Kade

Master
Looks is a bulletproof, convenient, exquisite cope in the sense that you can barely argue against the role of appearance in this or that. That’s why certain people love it and get engulfed in it, they can hide behind this wall, and be safe and rest assured that the (uninitiated) observer won’t harm their integrity

But we already know there’s more to it. Most of the loudest ones in this phenomena are most likely the ones using it as a self-deceiving cool to deal with issues other than their looks

And the clinically deluded individuals, interactions between the trolls, and all these other kinds of outcasts causes this kind of community to somehow stay alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Enlil and Deleted member 2581
Reminder

• Love it
Reactions: WannaBeA6
I didn’t say that looks don’t play a massive role. They obviously do. But people use this as an all encompassing cope to stay inside the comfortable echo chamver, fueling eachother’s beliefs and rhetoric

The less compatible with the majority of others you are, the more likely you become an alienated social weirdo who deteriorates mentally and is now overly sensitive to negative social cues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
i'm all for freedom of speech, but what is the point of post like this? just to mindlessly bait and feed off the attention you'll get, insane
I didn’t say that looks don’t play a massive role. They obviously do. But people use this as an all encompassing cope to stay inside the comfortable echo chamver, fueling eachother’s beliefs and rhetoric

The less compatible with the majority of others you are, the more likely you become an alienated social weirdo who deteriorates mentally and is now overly sensitive to negative social cues
wut? everything here is fighting hard for looksmaxxing