looks theory is cope

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
It's only legit for online dating. IRL its unironically all about rizz, being nt, and low inhib. Over the past month I've been in countless situations where I was the best looking guy in the room and still got IODs, while legit subhumans would pull hot girls. I'm talking 5'6 manlets, recessed birdcels, boneless niggers, pizza faced gooks, you name it. Even this 3 psl indian got a stacypreet gf. I stg it seems like women are more hostile toward me the more I improve my looks. Ofc I still get approached, girls initially show high interest, even hook up with me, but they randomly hate me for no reason later.

Is it really just about displaying confidence and talking a lot? Why tf does that even matter? What evolutionary purpose does it serve?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Kroker
3247010 20230114 024345

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Sprinkles
IRL you're faced with reality like you're presented with the available options for the time being, so you either succumb back into nothingness or go on with the ride and see the best options you have.

Online it's like going to the supermarket and your overblown by many options that you would rather be picky and flaunt the desire to pick rather than to be picked.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and fukmylyf
I stg it seems like women are more hostile toward me the more I improve my looks.
Lowkey same. I feel like it might a reverse halo effect where they think I'm an playboy/asshole since I look good.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
If you’re getting girls from clubs they will usually ghost you eventually unless giga chad since they’re sluts and are bored of fucking good looking guys. After you it’s onto the next Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and fukmylyf
But @Shieda_Kayn told me it’s all about hunter eyes

@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7580, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
It's only legit for online dating. IRL its unironically all about rizz, being nt, and low inhib. Over the past month I've been in countless situations where I was the best looking guy in the room and still got IODs, while legit subhumans would pull hot girls. I'm talking 5'6 manlets, recessed birdcels, boneless niggers, pizza faced gooks, you name it. Even this 3 psl indian got a stacypreet gf. I stg it seems like women are more hostile toward me the more I improve my looks. Ofc I still get approached, girls initially show high interest, even hook up with me, but they randomly hate me for no reason later.

Is it really just about displaying confidence and talking a lot? Why tf does that even matter? What evolutionary purpose does it serve?
I can’t say for sure but if I had to guess confidence and extroversion show you are healthy, high energy, and capable of dealing with your environment.

Think about it, if some dude is perfectly healthy but sitting in a corner not talking to anyone, people are going to assume something must be wrong with him. Either he is too unhealthy in that moment to deal with the environment or the environment is too stressful and he is incapable of dealing with the environment.

This wouldn’t matter if you had massive amounts of status in the environment, then you can do whatever you want because people already know you’re healthy but if they don’t know you they’re gonna make assumptions and probably negative ones.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and fukmylyf
what’s your rating pre and post looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Nop

it’s all about genetics, it makes sense evolutionary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
Legit thread, someone kill me already :feelsbadman:

• +1