Looks

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
After what age looks start fading away...i am talking about the guys who were once called good.looking but now are old ... I don't actually mean the fading of boyish charm ....i mean ur looks get completely faded... Ur skin starts to sag... Fine lines and wrinkles under eyes ..i mean by that u won't be called handsome anymore .....or does a handsome guy look handsome irrespective of if he is 25 or 50 if he takes care of himself

after 30-40

depents how you treat yourself

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
after 30-40

depents how you treat yourself
I think after 35 -40....you still look young after 30 though u won't attract 17-18 jbs

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I think after 35 -40....you still look young after 30 though u won't attract 17-18 jbs
are u still hunting jbs at ur age? :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Peak at 25 and its over when you're above 35

• +1
After what age looks start fading away...i am talking about the guys who were once called good.looking but now are old ... I don't actually mean the fading of boyish charm ....i mean ur looks get completely faded... Ur skin starts to sag... Fine lines and wrinkles under eyes ..i mean by that u won't be called handsome anymore .....or does a handsome guy look handsome irrespective of if he is 25 or 50 if he takes care of himself
There are people that are living eternally, and showing almost no signs of aging. There is no such thing as a certain age that looks fade away.

• +1
It'll probably be 50-60 for me. Parents still look super young at 40

• +1
you deteriorate as soon as you get nasolabial folds. They never get better and instant sign of aging.

• +1
It'll probably be 50-60 for me. Parents still look super young at 40
Most people look fat by then with a drum above their waist
you deteriorate as soon as you get nasolabial folds. They never get better and instant sign of aging.
Is recessed maxilla cause of nasolabial folds or high body fat

Depends on your bones. @ChadKahn mogs 99,99999 % of this forum at 40 years of age.

• +1
Is recessed maxilla cause of nasolabial folds or high body fat
Recessed maxilla, drastic weight loss & weight gain, nasolabial fat, facial muscles, & aging.

• +1
All I know is for girls it's mostly 18-25, but sometimes 16-30.

• +1