Looksmatched couple in 2023 be like ------> 🐷&🐯

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.

Here is how she looks without makeup:

Probably already been with guys 2+ PSL above her yet people here still cope with the idea that they can be 3/10s and pull 10/10s by oofymaxxing LMAO Keep dreaming. Yeah some normies "date" or whatever in their circle but good luck any dude being sub HTN & pulling

This guy has to be at least around HTN minimum and she's a certified femcel, so this is probably the absolute best he can do in general.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23778, Artemis and 2 others
i just heard that my tall mtn ultra nt friend is dating a sub5

Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20704
Ugly norwood 3 cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 19453

Probably already been with guys 2+ PSL above her yet people here still cope with the idea that they can be 3/10s and pull 10/10s by oofymaxxing LMAO Keep dreaming. Yeah some normies "date" or whatever in their circle but good luck any dude being sub HTN & pulling

NOW TALK ABOUT BLACKPILL, you motherfuckers, when a Monster like this can date Chads. :feelsthink::feelskek::smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
wtf is with the pink eyelashes I don't get it
she takes time out of her day to purposefully make herself uglier and look like a freak
How does someone mentally go this low?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and horizon
wtf is with the pink eyelashes I don't get it
she takes time out of her day to purposefully make herself uglier and look like a freak
How does someone mentally go this low?

She doesn't need to look good to get gl guys, duh. If you could make yourself ulgier & stupider & get Stacy, wouldn't you be more likely to be lazy too? She's feeding the trend ... She knows she ugly af but it doesn't matter for her getting guys, looks are key for men, not women

So she can openly acknowledge being an ugly piggo pigwoman but still knows at the end of the day she can get studs at her beck & call

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 19453

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizon and Deleted member 20704
one of the most repulsive looking bitches i’ve ever seen.

still smv mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and chrisN
If she was a man she would be browsing .is

• Love it
I'll fuck anything.

trashy hoodrat

ugly niggerloving subhuman

I've seen some disgusting looking girls posted on here before but good christ this is just beyond awful. Like she nails the 80 y/o no teeth nursing home look :dafuckfeels:

This guy has to be at least around HTN minimum and she's a certified femcel, so this is probably the absolute best he can do in general.

What a disgusting sentient blob of cells. And she has a normie BF too. Clown world, but I thought life was supposed to be difficult for women.

Looks like a case of graves' disease.

• +1
What a disgusting sentient blob of cells. And she has a normie BF too. Clown world, but I thought life was supposed to be difficult for women.

Looks like a case of graves' disease.

It's called genetic trash woman, but for them they can still have easier paths than the genetic trash dudes + get guys above their league easier. Guys gotta be rich and famous if truly ugly to have any shot with any woman, but a woman just statusmaxxes to get MORE Chads lol

I’m curious to see how her body looks maybe her body overrides her looks