Looksmax don't make you a Chad and don't help u get a GF

your solution: surgery
what you need: money, balls

so you either make money and grow some balls or you ldar

JUST make a couple of million USD
bimax + genio + implants should be able to fix almost any face unless you have shit non fixable failos like ipd or long midface
about height you need to cope and accept it because 16 cm LL are like 200k

bimax + genio + implants should be able to fix almost any face unless you have shit non fixable failos like ipd or long midface
turkish/russian surgeons can get him to normie height for less than 50k afaik

Height: Buy Amnesia's autistic 4 inch shoes and slippers. In bed everyone is naturally on their tiptoes, meaning there will be little to no difference if you manage to fraud your way to sex.
Dick: Buy a penis extender to straighten your dick and stretch it, a penis pump to temporarily increase it's girth and only go after petite girls as your dick will at max be average.
Frame: Gymcel, take steroids and wear shoulder pads (unironically legit, just look at this photo)
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]
Face: I can only know what to fix if you send me your front and side profile in the dms.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
16 cm LL it is very dangerous. Maximum its 12.
Russian surgeons can give only 5 cm

And i don’t tell about 12 cm LL looks very cringe

16 cm LL it is very dangerous. Maximum its 12.
Russian surgeons can give only 5 cm
ofc it's dangerous but they offer it
Screenshot 2021 12 02 at 22 58 34 Costs Financial Considerations Paley Orthopedic Spine Instit

5 cm is a waste of time, you go from manlet to manlet, you either go to 6 feet or accept it

I have retarded skull size like like a retarded child, week jawline, small chin, bad smile, bad nose, pray eyes

I have retarded skull size like like a retarded child, week jawline, small chin, bad smile, bad nose, pray eyes
you can fix jaw, chin, smile and nose in one or two surgery

Hello to all. 24 y.o incel and i read looksmaxxing forums almost 2 y.
Warning! Too many blackpill and nasty true. All in this thread is only my opinion. Think with your brain.

Let's start
I am virgin and got many rejects by girls.
Height is above 5'5 feet (168 cm), my little bit crooked dick 12 cm, face 4.5/10 also weak and small skull & weak bone structure & weak body

Typical advice for me and for pupils like me? Looksmax: go to gym, follow diet, get roids, get extender for you dick, get surgery like LL, rhino, jaw implants, LF1, penis enlargement. Sound like just spend one million USD and break you skull & face & body & penis with scalpel and hammer & don't die after u do all this shit & hope for a luck.

I think, all this shit useless if u are REALLY incel. And don't spend money for surgery.
Joined Monday at 1:49 PM

enlighten us

you can fix jaw, chin, smile and nose in one or two surgery
Many peoples think that i am retarded or something. On other looksmax forum peoples give me advice measure my skull & face size, my face is small due to small skull. Also i have bad frame, thick wrists, thick & narrow skull

Many peoples think that i am retarded or something. On other looksmax forum peoples give me advice measure my skull & face size, my face is small due to small skull
just fix what you can fix, what alternative do you have?
pm your face if you want

just fix what you can fix, what alternative do you have?
pm your face if you want
LDAR is my alternative, when i walk street i get mogged to moon and back. I never become a Chad and never get woman attention. I am GENETIC TRASH

LDAR is my alternative, when i walk street i get mogged to moon and back. I never become a Chad and never get woman attention. I am GENETIC TRASH
You will never be chad or slay, ok we get that, but anything is better than rotting.
Do you want to spend your life alone? you can also decide to not pass your genes since they're trash like you say, but at least find a woman to spend your life with

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
not over bro focus on your face first, get to 6-7/10 and work on your body/style also. you can get a gf then. some user here are the same height and they slay.

this guy slayed 30 girls off tinder

168cm is 5'6 dumbass

Looksmaxing is only worth your time for dating if you can crack 6.5IRL.

However, because your looks effects everything about your life, even in non-romantic situations, you want to look as good as you can look.

top 5 worst incel cases of 2021

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
I just read 168cm and knew you are right. Looksmaxing will not help you.

Never saw shoulder pads in this form, they look meaningful, any idea where to find them cause i did not find them on amazon at all (just the shoulder pads that are placed on top of the shoulder
These specific pads come from a chinese crossdressing company named IVITA that helps men and women fraud their genetics with silicone muscles, ass, tits, etc. I don't know if it's a scam or not. https://www.ebay.com/itm/123993009347

• +1
Reactions: Real
Try to moneymax (try to get a hit with indie game developing and get better and better, invest in crypto for 8 years - if you have no idea first only do btc and eth)
Sometimes make holidays in SEA (eg i did one month for like 1500, flight included) - heck you are a indie game developer, you can be digital nomad and work in SEA too and stay eg 3 months at a time

4.5 face + 5’5 = Uphill climb.

same bro. 23yo khhv manlet from your region no hope for truecels like us

Pop Smoke was 5'5

Truecels disdain looksmaxxing because they think success is too far out of reach

Go to .is if you wanna wallow in your pity

Watch how every incel is quick to call each other fakecels

Your first step is to buy elevator shoes. Go for 2.5"-3.5".

Looksmaxxing (Leanmaxxing) helped me to ascend my side profile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-103728.png
    Screenshot_20211206-103728.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211206-103723.png
    Screenshot_20211206-103723.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20211203_130159267.jpg
    PXL_20211203_130159267.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20211202_195613615.jpg
    PXL_20211202_195613615.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Looksmaxxing (Leanmaxxing) helped me to ascend my side profile
My congratulations. But you just lean, its not a serious job like LL surgery. You already have a not bad genetic, pheno and facial structure.
If you want say “just lean” to guy, who has bad genetic i say you are idiot.
The same thing i say to people on this community who give shit advice like “just get LL twice to get 180 cm” or “just get BSSO, genio, nose job, get T injections 2g per week and HGH 10 ui per day, break you skull down and survive after this and you become a Chad”.
You can understand what you say? Or you just give advice for advice?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
My congratulations. But you just lean, its not a serious job like LL surgery. You already have a not bad genetic, pheno and facial structure.
If you want say “just lean” to guy, who has bad genetic i say you are idiot.
The same thing i say to people on this community who give shit advice like “just get LL twice to get 180 cm” or “just get BSSO, genio, nose job, get T injections 2g per week and HGH 10 ui per day, break you skull down and survive after this and you become a Chad”.
You can understand what you say? Or you just give advice for advice?
Hi , I'm not sure what you mean , but I believe that hardmaxxing (syrgerymaxxing) can be a salvation for many guys

Your first step is to buy elevator shoes. Go for 2.5"-3.5".
Idiot. This is very uncomfortable and danger and main this not solve my problem. Typical shit advice. Next.
he can get a gf with a decent face. lifts for 170cm which is enough.
With 170 cm height get laid is very hard in many countries. But is real and you make a lot of effort to get it.
Try to moneymax (try to get a hit with indie game developing and get better and better, invest in crypto for 8 years - if you have no idea first only do btc and eth)
Sometimes make holidays in SEA (eg i did one month for like 1500, flight included) - heck you are a indie game developer, you can be digital nomad and work in SEA too and stay eg 3 months at a time
Good advice, but what can i do if i see a lot of man who has gf and it give me pain after this i dont wanna work and make effort to get success.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Good advice, but what can i do if i see a lot of man who has gf and it give me pain after this i dont wanna work and make effort to get success.
Heck, you could even wife up an SEA girl and then bring her to you (probably legally complicated and would not recommend cause i think long term relationships are not good anyway + don't recommend bringing SEA girls into a country full of other white guys). Or if you want one girlfriend only get one girlfriend in SEA and try to stay there most of the year. Perhaps even strive for citizenship in Thailand or Philippines. I think if you tasted SEA you will be more motivated to get richer and taste it more often / more longterm.

Idiot. This is very uncomfortable and danger and main this not solve my problem. Typical shit advice. Next.
I'm 171cm and use 3"-3.3" elevator shoes every day with 0 problems.

Hi , I'm not sure what you mean , but I believe that hardmaxxing (syrgerymaxxing) can be a salvation for many guys
“Surgerymaxxing” is cope because first you need a lot of money, second you don’t know how will the surgery done, third the most of incel problem in 2022 you can’t solve with surgery. How you solve short height? LL this is shit cuz if you add more than 5 cm in you leggs you will look like freak. How you fix ugly skull structure and increase it size?

“Surgerymaxxing” is cope because first you need a lot of money, second you don’t know how will the surgery done, third the most of incel problem in 2022 you can’t solve with surgery. How you solve short height? LL this is shit cuz if you add more than 5 cm in you leggs you will look like freak. How you fix ugly skull structure and increase it size?
I think with bone lengthening and maybe implants and fillers ,.but yeah z you're right about that you need initial base to ascend via surgerymaxxing

You can fraud some cm with elevator shoes, 171 cm in some countries is okay, I am from Spain, my friend is around 170 and he slays (he is a normie) he only softmaxxed. About going to the gym, that should be obvious, even more important to somebody at 168cm, I dont wan't to sound bluepilled, but for short men it's easier to gain muscle because of the visual effect (if you don't wanna go to the gym because it cost too much money in some cases I will reccomend you bodyweight exercise like calisthenics, its lifefuel)

About the face, idk what are we talking about, but if the case is sooo severe, you can always try something like hardmewing or improving the posture, I'm not a big fan of surgeries bruh. In my case I improved my face with some products (I haven't spend more than 100€ in this year in that) good habits like cold showers every morning, nofap (this one is very important) and doing some facial exercises for jaw improvement.

If noone of this works for you (that would be very extreme and unlikely) there are always that kind of countries where it's easier to get laid like asian countries, that's a cheat code for us europeans xd

I think with bone lengthening and maybe implants and fillers ,.but yeah z you're right about that you need initial base to ascend via surgerymaxxing
“Bone lengthening” sounds like fantastic. In 2022 plastic surgery or maxillofacial surgety can only add implant or/and filler, break you some bones in certain positions and little bit move in 3 vectors (move forward, move back, move Y axis), miracle won’t happen and surgery don’t give you mega ascend.

• +1
“Bone lengthening” sounds like fantastic. In 2022 plastic surgery or maxillofacial surgety can only add implant or/and filler, break you some bones in certain positions and little bit move in 3 vectors (move forward, move back, move Y axis), miracle won’t happen and surgery don’t give you mega ascend.
So , essentially if you have good eye area and decent bones - you can ascend , but if eyes and bones are bad - you can't ascend ,.did I understand it correctly ?

You can fraud some cm with elevator shoes, 171 cm in some countries is okay, I am from Spain, my friend is around 170 and he slays (he is a normie) he only softmaxxed. About going to the gym, that should be obvious, even more important to somebody at 168cm, I dont wan't to sound bluepilled, but for short men it's easier to gain muscle because of the visual effect (if you don't wanna go to the gym because it cost too much money in some cases I will reccomend you bodyweight exercise like calisthenics, its lifefuel)

About the face, idk what are we talking about, but if the case is sooo severe, you can always try something like hardmewing or improving the posture, I'm not a big fan of surgeries bruh. In my case I improved my face with some products (I haven't spend more than 100€ in this year in that) good habits like cold showers every morning, nofap (this one is very important) and doing some facial exercises for jaw improvement.

If noone of this works for you (that would be very extreme and unlikely) there are always that kind of countries where it's easier to get laid like asian countries, that's a cheat code for us europeans xd
Nofap and cold showers good for training you psycho, nothing for improving you looks

Nofap and cold showers good for training you psycho, nothing for improving you looks
Idk about nofap, for me it improved my eyes area, i don't know if it's only a visual effect, but cold showers improved my skin and my hair lose, there is scientific evidence in that (also it has to be done everyday)

So , essentially if you have good eye area and decent bones - you can ascend , but if eyes and bones are bad - you can't ascend ,.did I understand it correctly ?
Yes. You can ascend if you have good base. Height 175 cm or more, good facial structure (not being a skullcel), a lot of
money and fine health to do all this shitly surgery.
True manlet (below 175 cm) - its over
Skullcel (bad facial structure or small head) - its over. Also skullcels often being brainless retards.
Small dick - its over, no surgery for you penis

• +1