Looksmax, looksthis, looksthat. What about personalitymax?

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Instead of choosing the easy way and looksmaxing, how about you try to improve that personality of yours?

So many girls dump guys for the reason of being « too nice ».
Well, when you translate « too nice » to human language, it goes like this :
Boring, routine, can’t take initiative, can’t differentiate male friends from boyfriends, and being a beta cuck thanks to jealousy and insecurities.

I know, improving social skills, personality and so on is fucking hard, because you need to get out your comfort zone and try new things, and that’s why most people just choose hitting the gym. Because you can lift all by yourself, you don’t need to work on your human interaction to get buffed.

Long story short, start by finding what makes you be you. Use that to your advantage, and have as many social interactions as possible. Then once you got the basics down, you can start looksmaxing.

That’s my opinion at least.

Madness

Madness

Inactive
I'd make an elaborate response but you can't put shit like personality in the title and pretend that It isn't bluepilled
I would agree but its kinda ultra redpill because sigma/alpha is the only ones who Get laid. dont be a pussy and be aggressive

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I mean personality does matter to. Saying it doesnt is a cope in of itself.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I know, improving social skills, personality and so on is fucking hard, because you need to get out your comfort zone and try new things, and that’s why most people just choose hitting the gym. Because you can lift all by yourself, you don’t need to work on your human interaction to get buffed.

People will say :bluepill: but this is true.

Zadig

Zadig

Iron
Go to your doctor and get some benzos. Instant personality and socialskillsmaxxing at 0.30c per pill. Probably the thing that saved me from inceldom, use with moderation and don't get hooked on them tho

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir
You have to be good looking for girls to give a shit about your personality, that is a scientifically proven fact. If you have a good personality but you don’t meet the girls standards, you’ll get friend zoned and you’ll end up being a beta orbiter. So can we stop spreading the bluepill now?

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
@JustChris I'm curious what your response would be to @Jaded's comment.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
You have to be good looking for girls to give a shit about your personality, that is a scientifically proven fact. If you have a good personality but you don’t meet the girls standards, you’ll get friend zoned and you’ll end up being a beta orbiter. So can we stop spreading the bluepill now?
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
You can have a personality if girls want your picture or take pictures with you and shit.

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
"Outer beauty attracts, inner beauty keeps them close" - some soyboy, probably Chinese or Greek

I think both are important, but working on your appearance is probably more important and should be addressed first, especially if it's something as easy as getting a haircut or using acne cream.

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
The majority of attractive guys are alpha and have an alpha personality one way or another.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
being confident doesnt make u good looking, but being good looking makes u confident
To an extent but if you walk around with your head down and can't speak without stuttering that's definitely gonna have an impact on your attractiveness.

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
REMINDER

b6047039-d87c-45ad-aec0-bfb027dcb150.jpg

This guy can be a beta, alpha, a twink, muscular, charismatic, retarded, or whatever other adjective...

AND STILL HAVE BITCHES BEG TO FUCK HIM

FACE
A
C
E

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
To an extent but if you walk around with your head down and can't speak without stuttering that's definitely gonna have an impact on your attractiveness.
attractive people dont do that because they are confident because people tell them theyre attractive

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
If i want to personalizemax i visit pua forums. Isnt it kind of shizophrenic to tell people they shouldnt discuss looks in a Forum that literally is named looksmax? Lmao

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
REMINDER

b6047039-d87c-45ad-aec0-bfb027dcb150.jpg

This guy can be a beta, alpha, a twink, muscular, charismatic, retarded, or whatever other adjective...

AND STILL HAVE BITCHES BEG TO FUCK HIM

FACE
A
C
E
These new niggas spouting blackpills, mad respect ngl

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

nz masterrace
life in 3 sentences

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed

True to some extent. But do you know how many girls lack self esteem? Do you know how many guys do not have the looks so that their looks are followed by confidence and such?

You keep saying blue pill, but someone who is a 4 will never become a 6.5 or a 7.

You can looksmax all day long, but that’s the sad reality. Looks are just a genetic lottery, some win, some don’t. And those who don’t have to make up for it with something else. Because at the end of the day; you need to realize that girls won’t come up to you and beg you to fuck them.
If i want to personalizemax i visit pua forums. Isnt it kind of shizophrenic to tell people they shouldnt discuss looks in a Forum that literally is named looksmax? Lmao

You can looksmax to a certain threshold. You gotta understand that even the most beautiful humans still looksmax. Your competition will never drop, it just increases. And if you were born with shit genetics and are socially awkward because of it, you need both looksmaxing and social skills. It’s just as simple as that.

Last edited:
Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
Instead of choosing the easy way and looksmaxing, how about you try to improve that personality of yours?

So many girls dump guys for the reason of being « too nice ».
Well, when you translate « too nice » to human language, it goes like this :
Boring, routine, can’t take initiative, can’t differentiate male friends from boyfriends, and being a beta cuck thanks to jealousy and insecurities.

Long story short, start by finding what makes you be you. Use that to your advantage, and have as many social interactions as possible. Then once you got the basics down, you can start looksmaxing.

That’s my opinion at least.

You need to psychologymax aka find out what makes people tick & use that to both mutual advantage. You have to be interesting by engaging in small talk & chit chat as well as "deep" & "philosophical" when the time comes for it. Be prepared to indulge in their hobbies even if it means forking out dough for it etc.

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
attractive people dont do that because they are confident because people tell them theyre attractive
Not true. Go talk to attractive women and see how low their self esteem actually is. Confidence doesn’t come only from looks, it’s something that only you can teach yourself through failures, success, life experience and such. Looks are just the tip of the iceberg.