• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, SubhumanCurrycel, eyearea and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and yunggod
becaues you arent white
Should have never praised your eye area you frauding cunt you wanted a 9/10 @Warlow was right

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, yunggod and eyearea
Youre no worse than the users youre describing.. Theyre living rent-free in your head like jfl .
well worded ngl, 100% rent free damn it's cozy in here.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Should have never praised your eye area you frauding cunt you wanted a 9/10 @Warlow was right
JK ,I have as much respect for other races as I have for the whites. I don't respect subhumancurricel because he looks like a homeless man and thinks he is chadlite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 9072
JK ,I have as much respect for other races as I have for the whites. I don't respect subhumancurricel because he looks like a homeless man and thinks he is chadlite
He is chad just bad pheno tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yunggod, SubhumanCurrycel and eyearea
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and goat2x
Pls post anytime I called myself chadlite you fucking mongrel

@eyearea why did you even show your pics here?

• Woah
Reactions: yunggod
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 9072
20200828 132813
20200828 133246

20200828 133507

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and GigaMogger
20200828 221607

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and GigaMogger

@GigaMogger

• JFL
Unironically looks better in motion

It isn't just motion, videos also have better clarity in them vs pictures you find. Though even then nothing obviously beats real life.

People in general, not just on here, are usually fooled by thinking pictures are accurate. They're all a distortion. Esp when we're talking about android cameras.

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and SubhumanCurrycel
It isn't just motion, videos also have better clarity in them vs pictures you find. Though even then nothing obviously beats real life.

People in general, not just on here, are usually fooled by thinking pictures are accurate. They're all a distortion. Esp when we're talking about android cameras.
Don't you speak the queens english?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
you are being too nice. homosexuality is the least of this forum's problem. stupid cocky faggots think because they are cool in off topic they have crebility to give garbage looksmaxxing advice.

Yeah these pseudo experts should be served with a ban percentage. Here's me yesterday reading that apparently exfoliating every single day was somehow a winner for insanely good skin. Fucking plonkers. Should get slapped with a king size fish so hard for these tallk dem der. Fuckin' ediats.

BC846373 4709 4C51 9A54 3D118F571AF3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and GigaMogger
he looks like he has some illness

Lol what else can you expect with hair that long? Hold tight for the hair cut bruv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
your voice is really good ngl

Cheers man. Need to fix the eyelids though. Too much upper eyelid exposure for a man. No one's said anything but I realise it. Doesn't show as severe as this irl, but still wanna fix it. 28 now so this was bound to happen. It's not genetic lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and RecessedPrettyboy
Cheers man. Need to fix the eyelids though. Too much upper eyelid exposure for a man. No one's said anything but I realise it. Doesn't show as severe as this irl, but still wanna fix it. 28 now so this was bound to happen. It's not genetic lol.
Yes it is genetic jfl. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Ravi is my frame okay?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6963
Yes it is genetic jfl. Stop coping

Nope. When I was younger, the eyelid exposure was fine. Go and actually do research using Google and stop making baseless claims with your little "stop coping" ending on the end of these dickheaded sentences. You spastic.

Nope. When I was younger, the eyelid exposure was fine. Go and actually do research using Google and stop making baseless claims with your little "stop coping" ending on the end of these dickheaded sentences. You spastic.
Im sorry buddy but thats not possible. Eyelid exposure is genetic you dumb fuck. It doesnt change from 18 to 28. There is no environmental change that magically makes you have uee. Its fucking impossible. Just shut the fuck up you low iq faggot

sweaty ass nigga take a shower and get a haircut lol

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Yes, now work on your charisma. You're stiff as shit and screaming homosexual.
Lmao why should I accept that some fag who sold his ass to old men calls me gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Im sorry buddy but thats not possible. Eyelid exposure is genetic you dumb fuck. It doesnt change from 18 to 28. There is no environmental change that magically makes you have uee. Its fucking impossible. Just shut the fuck up you low iq faggot

Welcome to ignore. PS: I've noticed nobody on here actually converses with you. Not even the biggest rotters. Sign in there somewhere. Goodbye.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RecessedPrettyboy
Welcome to ignore. PS: I've noticed nobody on here actually converses with you. Not even the biggest rotters. Sign in there somewhere. Goodbye.
I "converse" with many people here and you didnt notice shit. keep making shit up to make yourself feel better and seem superior when in reality youre a closeted fag that got bullied into submission by this forum

Last edited:
Coping curry

No you keep coping :)
Curries are literally the less disired race
I'm not even hating on yall, I couldn't care less
The no1 priority in looksmaxxing as a curry is trying to look as med as possible

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Curries are literally the less disired race
I'm not even hating on yall, I couldn't care less
The no1 priority in looksmaxxing as a curry is trying to look as med as possible

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful and HowAmIAlive123