Looksmax.org Racial Demographic survey poll

Looksmax.org Racial Demographic survey poll GTFIH

• White(anglo,irish,welsh,dutch,german,swizz,austrian,scandanvian,finish,iceland etc)

Votes: 118 29.6%
  • Jews(israel,ashkenazi)

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • south euro/meds(france,italy,spain,portugal,castizoetc)

Votes: 60 15.1%
  • Eastern euro/Slavs(Hungary,baltic,romania,bulgaria,russia,poland,etc)

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Caucasus(armenia,turkey,georgia,abkhasia,azerbaijanetc)

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Black(african American,african)

Votes: 35 8.8%
  • West asia/middleeast(Iran,pashtun,baloch,Turkey,saudi,uae,jordan,palestine,iraq,syria,yemen,egypt)

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Central asia(monogolid afghan,turanid,mongolian,monogolid slavsetc)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • East asian(china,korea,japanetc) & South east asia(thailand,filipino,bangkok etc)

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • South Asia(Pashtun,Baloch,Chitral,Nuristani,Kalash,kashmiri,punjabi,sindhi,Indian,Srilankan,etc)

Votes: 54 13.6%

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, stevielake and Deleted member 6403
dont lie,and vote honestly
select ur race and not nationality

i know this is not accurate but atleast it give an idea
23andme ancestry says I'm 60% Irish and English with the remaining going to German and French. Checks out as my parents weren't lying to my entire childhood lol

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Mutt

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
Damn so many Indians larping white jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Slayerino, Marsiere214 and 8 others
I’m half Jewish- half Irish. What should I put?
the one u relate to more
many askenzhi jew can pass for white
so half jew plus irish easily passes for white,so white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
the one u relate to more
many askenzhi jew can pass for white
so half jew plus irish easily passes for white,so white
Remove EE and just use the first section as white then replace the EE a section with indigenous and mixed

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Anglos and Scandinavias in the same category as Irish and Finnish:feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
dont lie,and vote honestly
select ur race and not nationality

i know this is not accurate but atleast it give an idea
Do I click more than one?

If not what do I even put cause I'm mixed with quarter Iranic [Persian], quarter Chitrali [Nuristani/Dardic], and half Spanish [Half Northern Spanish & Half "White Mexican"/Criollo]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
> white
> different option given for Eastern Euros

its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Slayerino, Marsiere214 and 3 others
TIL im not white

n-word pass baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, LastHopeForNorman, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
Where is uralic siberian Screenshot 20211218 172130 Gallery Indir

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Marsiere214, Xangsane and 6 others
The French aren't meds ffs jfl

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
I voted south med, gotta go with my heritage from @USER0213

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I’m a Amerimutt mixed with Italian, French, English, and Norwegian :feelswhy:

I’m hapa but im white passing so I put white 👍

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

If not what do I even put cause I'm mixed with quarter Iranic [Persian], quarter Chitrali [Nuristani/Dardic], and half Spanish [Half Northern Spanish & Half "White Mexican"/Criollo]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
click on mutt:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Slayerino and chaddyboi66
click on mutt:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
you upper caste brahmin god

I'd put it if I could but you didn't put a mutt option, plus I'm more like a half breed more than anything though tbh.

Dardics/Nuristanis are considered "Eastern Iranics" which is the umbrella term Persians also fall under, then there's just Hispanic White.

I'd put it if I could but there isn't a mutt option, plus I'm more like a half breed more than anything though tbh.

Dardics/Nuristanis are considered "Eastern Iranics" which is the umbrella term Persians also fall under, then there's just Hispanic White.
there is no mixed race option,i am sorry,no space left for that,just click on what you feel more like
and second i dont want to make enemies with a brahmin but dardics like nuristani,chitrali etc are indo nordics and nord indid plus indo nordics and not originally of iranic origin,but i aggree irano afghan does exist there but nuristani are indo nordics south asian and not iranic
yeah pashtun are iranics but dardics are south asian with some west asian influence

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
there is no mixed race option,i am sorry,no space left for that,just click on what you feel more like
and second i dont want to make enemies with a brahmin but dardics like nuristani,chitrali etc are indo nordics and nord indid plus indo nordics and not originally of iranic origin,but i aggree irano afghan does exist there but nuristani are indo nordics south asian and not iranic
yeah pashtun are iranics but dardics are south asian with some west asian influence
Tbh, I guess I'll pick either South Euro then since it's closer to 50% than the other 2 quarters.

JFL I'm not brahmin bro but thanks I guess.

I get what you're saying but I mean Dardics/Nuristanis are like in between Iranics like Persians, Tajiks, etc. and Indo-Aryans like unmixed South Asians with low veddoid blood, with all three of these groups originally coming from the Proto-Indo-Iranians and later separately mixing with different peoples.

Tbh, I guess I'll pick either South Euro then since it's closer to 50% than the other 2 quarters.

JFL I'm not brahmin bro but thanks I guess.

I get what you're saying but I mean Dardics/Nuristanis are like in between Iranics like Persians, Tajiks, etc. and Indo-Aryans like unmixed South Asians with low veddoid blood, with all three of these groups originally coming from the Proto-Indo-Iranians and later separately mixing with different peoples.
i am not sure about the tajik relation but a proper dardic is Indo nordic(indid plus proto nordid) and after that nord indid plus indo nordic and then typically some irano afghan influence like around a quarter
and i dont know what tajiks are but tajiks and pashtuns can be indo nordic as well,even tho pashtun are typically iranids
and i googled tajikhs typically they look monogolid and iranids but can be indo nordics as well

Last edited:
  • +1
You are a white med only if all your four grandparents were born in river Po drainage basin or at the north of it

View attachment 1445383 View attachment 1445387

View attachment 1445384
High IQ, but in before Koreans start claiming white, to be truly clear, the Po river basin marks the south east quadrant of the White race, Scotland is the north western, northern Sweden is the north eastern, Asturias and Galicia/ Basque country is south western.

No one else is white

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Mixed what else? Op is dumb for not putting an mixed category.

• +1
doesnt view eastern europeans as white
No latino category

Kys op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214 and justinzayn
We all know majority of the users here are shitskin poojets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Slayerino, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
this nigga added turkey and azeirbaijan to caucasus:feelskek:
@them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, justinzayn and Deleted member 1617
this nigga added turkey and azeirbaijan to caucasus:feelskek:
@them
well turkish dont look iranic/arabs they r armeniods which is a caucasus pheno
and azeirbaijan is in caucasus u greycel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where do Balts fit in? Lithuanians are non slavic and they are classifed as East Euro