Looksmax.org Racial Demographic survey poll

Looksmax.org Racial Demographic survey poll GTFIH

• White(anglo,irish,welsh,dutch,german,swizz,austrian,scandanvian,finish,iceland etc)

Votes: 118 29.7%
  • Jews(israel,ashkenazi)

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • south euro/meds(france,italy,spain,portugal,castizoetc)

Votes: 60 15.1%
  • Eastern euro/Slavs(Hungary,baltic,romania,bulgaria,russia,poland,etc)

Votes: 57 14.4%
  • Caucasus(armenia,turkey,georgia,abkhasia,azerbaijanetc)

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Black(african American,african)

Votes: 34 8.6%
  • West asia/middleeast(Iran,pashtun,baloch,Turkey,saudi,uae,jordan,palestine,iraq,syria,yemen,egypt)

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Central asia(monogolid afghan,turanid,mongolian,monogolid slavsetc)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • East asian(china,korea,japanetc) & South east asia(thailand,filipino,bangkok etc)

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • South Asia(Pashtun,Baloch,Chitral,Nuristani,Kalash,kashmiri,punjabi,sindhi,Indian,Srilankan,etc)

Votes: 54 13.6%

• Total voters
Where's all the white people
All I see here are Indians and blacks :ogre:

@Pakicel do you think this survey isn't accurate

@Pakicel do you think this survey isn't accurate
A lot of ethnics are insecure about their ethnicity as they know how much it fucks their SMV. Wouldn't be surprised if they are voting white.

And to elaborate on my position on the Amnesia vs Salludon experiment.

Women virtue signal a lot. I used to think a clean shaved salludon could LARP as an Italian or something but he still looks quite ethnic due to his skull, soft tissues and swarthy undertones. I just know that if you placed a gun to my head, and told me to pick between Amnesia and Salludon's face, I would pick Amnesia in a heartbeat. This is just face btw. If you include height, I'd pick sally (as 6'1" and 5'9" is a big difference SMVwise). Overall, I'd rather be in Amnesia's position even though he seems very mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Shrek2OnDvD and Ryan
bwt i lied in that survey

Seperating all the European races is race baiting btw @Alexanderr enforce your talmudic semitism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Cidre enjoyer, Slayerino and 1 other person
Seperating all the European races is race baiting btw @Alexanderr enforce your talmudic semitism
yes we monogolid eastern euro and arabids med are white european too bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE
yes we monogolid eastern euro and arabids med are white european too bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yes many turks are white, and slavs are 100% white. If they're asian they're not slav.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
the fact that you put Abkhazia as a separate country makes my blood boil

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
the fact that you put Abkhazia as a separate country makes my blood boil
what ??when?? its a part of caucasus that what i meant

what ??when?? its a part of caucasus that what i meant
yeah its a part of caucasus just that all the other countries are separate. but yeah its not a big deal

dont lie,and vote honestly
select ur race and not nationality

i know this is not accurate but atleast it give an idea
Central/ south Asian mixed

Where is that option

Central/ south Asian mixed

Where is that option
no mixed race option ,just vote what u think u relate to more

also by central asian i meant only monogolid central asia,if ur a caucasoid central asia like pashtun then vote for west asia

Why do Europeans need 4 categories?
IzR13s7

I will speak from the perspective of a Ukrainian as that's what I am. Icelanders and Scots have almost identical ancestral components and their respective ratios to Ukrainians. How are the first grouped white meanwhile the latter is a category of its own? On the other hand, the British and the French carry way more Neolithic ancestry from Anatolia but are apparently the gold standard of what it means to be white and European. Secondly, the Yamnaya component of European ancestry arose and came out of Eastern Ukraine to conquer all of Europe and entirety of the world. Practically, half of the world speaks an Indo-European language as their primary language. We've all heard of a Thunder god where they're Thor, Zeus, or the lesser known Perun and Perkunas.
Map IndoEuropeanMigrations2

The river Dnieper in Ukraine also literally marked the divide between the territories of WHG and EHG.

Yamnaya were ~35% Caucasian HG and ~55% EHG. EHG ancestry is derived form ANE mammoth hunters (75%) and WHG (25%). ANE were the first to show one of the main genes for blonde hair, but Yamnaya carried it at low frequencies which were only selected for much later in the Bronze Age (except for Scandinavia, they got their blonde from EHG much earlier). So, what's with this diving Europeans based on persisting ideas from Nazi Germany?

700px Archaeogenetic analysis of human skin pigmentation in Europe

Lastly, the Jewish diaspora has been in Europe since as early as ~2,500 years ago. You think they still carry much of the Levant in their ancestry? :feelspepo:

• +1
Why do Europeans need 4 categories?
View attachment 1471822
I will speak from the perspective of a Ukrainian as that's what I am. Icelanders and Scots have almost identical ancestral components and their respective ratios to Ukrainians. How are the first grouped white meanwhile the latter is a category of its own? On the other hand, the British and the French carry way more Neolithic ancestry from Anatolia but are apparently the gold standard of what it means to be white and European. Secondly, the Yamnaya component of European ancestry arose and came out of Eastern Ukraine to conquer all of Europe and entirety of the world. Practically, half of the world speaks an Indo-European language as their primary language. We've all heard of a Thunder god where they're Thor, Zeus, or the lesser known Perun and Perkunas.
View attachment 1471823
The river Dnieper in Ukraine also literally marked the divide between the territories of WHG and EHG.

Yamnaya were ~35% Caucasian HG and ~55% EHG. EHG ancestry is derived form ANE mammoth hunters (75%) and WHG (25%). ANE were the first to show one of the main genes for blonde hair, but Yamnaya carried it at low frequencies which were only selected for much later in the Bronze Age (except for Scandinavia, they got their blonde from EHG much earlier). So, what's with this diving Europeans based on persisting ideas from Nazi Germany?

View attachment 1471836

Lastly, the Jewish diaspora has been in Europe since as early as ~2,500 years ago. You think they still carry much of the Levant in their ancestry? :feelspepo:
didnt read,way too low iq to understand this anyway
if ur eastern euro slav and south euro med ur not white but a second hand version of nw euro,and i agrre they can be white passing sometimes but typically ethnic

• Ugh..
didnt read,way too low iq to understand this anyway
if ur eastern euro slav and south euro med ur not white but a second hand version of nw euro,and i agrre they can be white passing sometimes but typically ethnic
Let me rephrase that in a way that you may understand. Aside from the blue eyes, Ancient Europeans were shitskins like yourself. Eastern Europeans and Baltics carry the greatest amount of their DNA.

Maxresdefault

Nordic phenotype arose in Russia and spread west. NW Europeans carry 40% of this "Russian" conqueror DNA, and almost the entirety of their paternal lineages stem from them (R1a and R1b). These "Russians" spread through Europe like wildfire taking women and massacring males.

Content a map of europe based on haplogroups 1

Indo european migration 640w

Lastly, stop speaking like you're some authority on European social/SMV strata. West European men shit their pants when they see Eastern European women. @malishka

• +1
Reactions: bobt
Let me rephrase that in a way that you may understand. Aside from the blue eyes, Ancient Europeans were shitskins like yourself. Eastern Europeans and Baltics carry the greatest amount of their DNA.

View attachment 1471907

Nordic phenotype arose in Russia and spread west. NW Europeans carry 40% of this "Russian" conqueror DNA, and almost the entirety of their paternal lineages stem from them (R1a and R1b). These "Russians" spread through Europe like wildfire taking women and massacring males.

View attachment 1471928

View attachment 1471932

Lastly, stop speaking like you're some authority on European social/SMV strata. West European men shit their pants when they see Eastern European women. @malishka
yeah cro magnid(daleo faelid) mixxed with corded nordid(Proto nordid) to make proper nordid race
majourity of humans are shitskins,white pople are minority,and typical east europids are different then typical white europids,slavs have monogolids from central asia from genghis khan,

Hapa

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
slavs have monogolids from central asia from genghis khan,
I just showed you that they do not. Refer to post #120.

Here's my break down:
OGSDzs1

I share more "noise" ancestry with Dravidians/Australoids then East Asians. >_<

yeah cro magnid(daleo faelid) mixxed with corded nordid(Proto nordid) to make proper nordid race

No idea what you're talking about, but within-group phenotype variations don't constitute their own races. For instance, both my wife and I are Ukrainian:

RG5thAq

OyDcRLX 2

• +1
I just showed you that they do not. Refer to post #120.

Here's my break down:
View attachment 1471947
I share more "noise" ancestry with Dravidians/Australoids then East Asians. >_<

No idea what you're talking about, but within-group phenotype variations don't constitute their own races. For instance, both my wife and I are Ukrainian:

View attachment 1471966
View attachment 1471969
i understand what u saying

but but but
u have a wife but u still browsing that site plus ur handsome WTF JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:
did ur wife kicked u out of ur house jfl thats why u here jfl,mogs me to death:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: mirin u(y)(y)(y)(y)
r u here to humblebrag ,to laugh a us permavirgin subhumans

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
i understand what u saying

but but but
u have a wife but u still browsing that site plus ur handsome WTF JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:
did ur wife kicked u out of ur house jfl thats why u here jfl,mogs me to death:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: mirin u(y)(y)(y)(y)
r u here to humblebrag ,to laugh a us permavirgin subhumans

Thanks for the dopamine surge! :feelsohh: She's a resident physician and working night call this week. I put the kids to sleep already so I just do whatever with my free time. Anyways, I don't mean to take away from the discussion. Here are some very average looking Ukrainians:

Newsletter id 73 image001

773x435 cmsv2 52e3445e 1cba 5b89 a3cb 7dbeb5fd324c 6006436

These people could pass for any European country. That's the only point I was trying to get across.

• +1
Holy shit...just realized. This guy looks just like Cheddar man (a British Isles Hunter-Gatherer).

773x435 cmsv2 52e3445e 1cba 5b89 a3cb 7dbeb5fd324c 6006436

View attachment 1471907

View attachment 1471928

View attachment 1471932

When you actually look at the genetic clusters between all Europeans, South Med, Nordic, Eastern, Central, etc, there is barely any different genetically compared to any other races on Earth, yet people like OP have gotten away with one of the biggest racebaiting threads on the forum, in an effort to cause dissent among other whites, slavs and meds specifically.

It's actually pretty sickening ngl @gamma

But okay lets endorse the fucking paki, who hasn't even studied basic Evolutionary Biology.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, gamma and bobt
When you actually look at the genetic clusters between all Europeans, South Med, Nordic, Eastern, Central, etc, there is barely any different genetically compared to any other races on Earth, yet people like OP have gotten away with one of the biggest racebaiting threads on the forum, in an effort to cause dissent among other whites, slavs and meds specifically.

But okay lets endorse the fucking paki, who hasn't even studied basic Evolutionary Biology.
here in our pak ,iranic pashtuns and indics like punjabi have same dna genotype but not the same race
Map shows HCV genotype distribution in provinces of Pakistan B The enclosed graph

genotype is not equal to same race
u r the kind of people calling us shitskins when u meds slavs sands are ethnic brown themselves,trying way to hard to be nweuro jfl

arab looking meds
mongolid looking slavs
med loking alpine dinarid baskid frenchs

jfl at coping

agree ur very close to nweuro especially slavs but not the same white race jfl

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and BrendioEEE
here in our pak ,iranic pashtuns and indics like punjabi have same dna genotype but not the same race
View attachment 1472608
u r the kind of people calling us shitskins when u meds slavs sands are ethnic brown themselves,trying way to hard to be nweuro jfl

arab looking meds
mongolid looking slavs

jfl at coping

Yeah many indians are very genetically similar, but i'm pretty sure there's still a higher % of difference than 0.08-0.21% genetically speaking. Some people who live in India, particularly in northern india are genetically more similar to Persians/Iranians than natives, than the varied populations, so your example doesn't even work, when Europeans have a far more defined and close knit genetic similarities even when compared to India, or for that matter, the whole of Asia, and Africa aswell.

Do you know what this chart is in reference to? There are many of it's kind, let me give you some perspective here. If you were to put ANY other race and group of people into this chart, and yes I do mean, ANY, including most mutts, they would all be off screen. All of them. Asians, Africans, even Middle Easterns and North Africans, who are the most similar to us in terms of genetics.

This matters for many reasons, because if you were to chart down this data for any other group of people clustered together, they would not be this close knit genetically, they just simply wouldn't. They wouldn't have as easily defined genetic connections and structure. Not a single one, and this data was collected in a manner that did not even factor people who were closely related to eachother, and that's a big deal as you might as expect.

Other charts/data/research have done similar to this, aswell

Albeit with a bit different methods on how to collect and measure the data aswell as how they visualize it, but the results are pretty similar and they do factor in Italy and Greece, which you could actually still align the data with the previous data if you knew what you were doing.

The point of this is, you genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. You have fallen for unironic memes from racebaiters who look like this:

Who are saying people who look like this aren't white because they're tanned and from med countries, jfl

You are a race baiter, you have no idea what you're talking, you have no idea how genetics works, you have no idea how phenotypes works, you haven't even scratched the surface of any of these studies, you are literally regurgitating meme data and polls from below average IQ midwits.

@gamma

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 14503 and gamma
View attachment 1472619
Yeah many indians are very genetically similar, but i'm pretty sure there's still a higher % of difference than 0.08-0.21% genetically speaking. Some people who live in India, particularly in northern india are genetically more similar to Persians/Iranians than natives, than the varied populations, so your example doesn't even work, when Europeans have a far more defined and close knit genetic similarities even when compared to India, or for that matter, the whole of Asia, and Africa aswell.

View attachment 1472621
Do you know what this chart is in reference to? There are many of it's kind, let me give you some perspective here. If you were to put ANY other race and group of people into this chart, and yes I do mean, ANY, including most mutts, they would all be off screen. All of them. Asians, Africans, even Middle Easterns and North Africans, who are the most similar to us in terms of genetics.

This matters for many reasons, because if you were to chart down this data for any other group of people clustered together, they would not be this close knit genetically, they just simply wouldn't. They wouldn't have as easily defined genetic connections and structure. Not a single one, and this data was collected in a manner that did not even factor people who were closely related to eachother, and that's a big deal as you might as expect.

Other charts/data/research have done similar to this, aswell
View attachment 1472638
Albeit with a bit different methods on how to collect and measure the data aswell as how they visualize it, but the results are pretty similar and they do factor in Italy and Greece, which you could actually still align the data with the previous data if you knew what you were doing.

The point of this is, you genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. You have fallen for unironic memes from racebaiters who look like this:
View attachment 1472655View attachment 1472647View attachment 1472648

Who are saying people who look like this aren't white because they're tanned and from med countries, jfl
View attachment 1472663View attachment 1472665View attachment 1472667

You are a race baiter, you have no idea what you're talking, you have no idea how genetics works, you have no idea how phenotypes works, you haven't even scratched the surface of any of these studies, you are literally regurgitating meme data and polls from below average IQ midwits.

@gamma
View attachment 1472608

arab looking meds
mongolid looking slavs

jfl at coping

View attachment 1472608

arab looking meds
mongolid looking slavs

jfl at coping

LOL bro...you do realize you posted a map of the prevalent Hepatitis C genotypes :ROFLMAO:

It's technically not his fault. Before the age of archeogenetics, Nazi Germany was spreading "Aryan" propaganda and one of these ideas was that the Indo-European Urheimat (homeland) was in Germany. However, further archeological discoveries combined with genetic data revealed an entirely different picture of how modern Europe came to be. The idea of NW superiority remained, and still reaches the ears of contemporary folks.

Finnish people aren't white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and justinzayn
Why are all “Africans” grouped together? JFL Shitty poll.

• Hmm...
67% white 27% native american 6% african

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
good job, free data for FBI and Woke uni

• JFL
wow black is the lowest collective percentage

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
under indegenous population.
i dont want to make a seperate section each of them,they barely exist
Bruh the entirety of Latin America and like 1/4 of the United States lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 6403
Bangladeshi Bengali.

High IQ, but in before Koreans start claiming white, to be truly clear, the Po river basin marks the south east quadrant of the White race, Scotland is the north western, northern Sweden is the north eastern, Asturias and Galicia/ Basque country is south western.

No one else is white
What would you call me then? White looking or not?😅

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You definitely look like an Arab asylum escape patient, who threatens people by squinting as hard as possible and then gets beaten up by them.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger