@proex ENTJ

@Toth's thot INTP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynx, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Everyone on this site is I

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and ChadFucksYourOneitis
i know many others but i do not want people to think im a charity who tags 100 ppl a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
@Xangsane u actually could be intj

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you are probably intj tbh and im too lazy to explain i just came to this conclusion
I don't think so. I'm definitely F (and it's bad).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Xangsane
what happened to that true english lad turkproducer.

he hasn't shown up here in months. weren't you and him PM pals by any chance?

@Gargantuan intp

no more today please leave an email and i will get back to u in 1 year

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21863
guess mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Rupert: ISFP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and BrahminBoss
I'm ENTP 3w4 and somehow introverted

What are those words

What am I?

//zerotohero

How fast can you determine someones personality? You could make a guide on how to quickly assess someones personality for example by asking the person some questions. But in a hidden way, that they don't feel weirded out. This skill could be super useful and fun irl.

• +1
@monk was a troll btw he is INTP, the others are legit though

How fast can you determine someones personality? You could make a guide on how to quickly assess someones personality for example by asking the person some questions. But in a hidden way, that they don't feel weirded out. This skill could be super useful and fun irl.
I could do it in the future but i go off gut instinct and like the traits of the users. I'm sure i could do it and make it objective. Someone's reply time and post count i think is very correlated with high Se/Ne. Then once you know they have either of those u just see how they post and u can differentiate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Xangsane
I could do it in the future but i go off gut instinct and like the traits of the users. I'm sure i could do it and make it objective. Someone's reply time and post count i think is very correlated with high Se/Ne. Then once you know they have either of those u just see how they post and u can differentiate.
You're an inaccurate typer

@Xangsane you have inferior Se its obvious

You're an inaccurate typer
High Ni cause your posts are intuitive and based on who you are deep down. You support these intuitive guesses with Te aka tagging the entire forum and treating people in a way that they reply to u all the time. Fi tertiary is very easy to explain. Inferior se also.

High Ni cause your posts are intuitive and based on who you are deep down. You support these intuitive guesses with Te aka tagging the entire forum and treating people in a way that they reply to u all the time. Fi tertiary is very easy to explain. Inferior se also.
Bullshit. I am Fi dominant.

@chaddyboi66 look at this clown.

What am I?
@chaddyboi66 look at this clown.

Ngl I almost forgot about this thread since it's been like two weeks since I posted last here

What am I?
infp for sure
@Xangsane u actually could be intj
you are probably intj tbh and im too lazy to explain i just came to this conclusion
I don't think so. I'm definitely F (and it's bad).
leave me alone please i need to do something else
Giving a broad take like that without even bothering to explain how/why, after already switching from another answer, isn't being very fair here and just makes it look like you don't know what you're really talking about.

Don't get me wrong maybe you really do know what you're talking about, but acting this way only puts doubt in the validity of your responses

@Xangsane just wants to know why you think that tbh and he's already made his own opinion on the matter, so this means that even though it might take a minute or two to explain the reasoning for your opinion, he'll just end up doing most of the talking here anyway which takes most of the effort away from you.

Just make a decent 2-3 sentence post or even just list out the reasons explaining why you think he's intj, but don't just give basic one sentence responses that sound like guesses at best, because you'll only confuse people trying understand your point here.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23115
Ngl I almost forgot about this thread since it's been like two weeks since I posted last here

Giving a broad take like that without even bothering to explain how/why, after already switching from another answer, isn't being very fair here and just makes it look like you don't know what you're really talking about.

Don't get me wrong maybe you really do know what you're talking about, but acting this way only puts doubt in the validity of your responses

@Xangsane just wants to know why you think that tbh and he's already made his own opinion on the matter, so this means that even though it might take a minute or two to explain the reasoning for your opinion, he'll just end up doing most of the talking here anyway which takes most of the effort away from you.

Just make a decent 2-3 sentence post or even just list out the reasons explaining why you think he's intj, but don't just give basic one sentence responses that sound like guesses at best, because you'll only confuse people trying understand your point here.
i understand that my reasoning is really vague and i lack credibility but i konw what im saying. I genuinely need to do something now so i cant reply with a long essay. I will reply in detail later if you ask me any questions.

In the meanwhile read this reddit post. I think it is pretty accurate tbh. I agree with most of it. Xangsane's te seems too high to be inferior.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

In addition to that, who even wants to be INFP? Ideally I'd like to be ENTJ or ESTP.

• +1
i understand that my reasoning is really vague and i lack credibility but i konw what im saying. I genuinely need to do something now so i cant reply with a long essay. I will reply in detail later if you ask me any questions.

In the meanwhile read this reddit post. I think it is pretty accurate tbh. I agree with most of it. Xangsane's te seems too high to be inferior.

My Te is quite low. The description for Te aux doesn't fit me.

@chaddyboi66
My Te is quite low. The description for Te aux doesn't fit me.
I'm not trying to be an INFP, I know I am either that or INFJ. If anything, I try to be ENTJ but my mask easily comes off.

• +1

@chaddyboi66

If it's anything to go by, I run these polls THEN compare them to what I believe in. I'm sometimes too afraid to speak my mind to others on here on what I really believe, because I'm afraid I'd be judged harshly and arguments/fights would take place, or I'd get picked on because my opinions don't reflect the majority. Over the months I've been on here, I've learnt to toughen up because on echo chambers like this, talking about your own beliefs shows weakness.

• +1
@chaddyboi66

I'm not trying to be an INFP, I know I am either that or INFJ. If anything, I try to be ENTJ but my mask easily comes off.
INFJ HAHA