looksmax personality types

@chaddyboi66

If it's anything to go by, I run these polls THEN compare them to what I believe in. I'm sometimes too afraid to speak my mind to others on here on what I really believe, because I'm afraid I'd be judged harshly and arguments/fights would take place, or I'd get picked on because my opinions don't reflect the majority. Over the months I've been on here, I've learnt to toughen up because on echo chambers like this, talking about your own beliefs shows weakness.
you just described having te and fi in your middle functions

Why are you fucking laughing at me?
i thought you were serious but you aren't relaly. You don't know much about MBTI and you don't trust yourself.

you just described having te and fi in your middle functions
You are not explaining it very well. When I ask people what time I am, I consistently get told that I am INFP or INFJ, maybe ISFP. You don't know me.

i thought you were serious but you aren't relaly. You don't know much about MBTI and you don't trust yourself.
You are not explaining it very well. When I ask people what time I am, I consistently get told that I am INFP or INFJ, maybe ISFP. You don't know me.
I know for certain I am an INF something. I have even been told I look it when I ask people to type me just from my appearance or vibes.

updated: Arvid: ENFJ Lars: ENFJ Niko: ENFJ Portuguesecel: INFJ (unexpected)

another update: arvid is probably not ENFJ most likely ENTJ who feigned fe at times

another update: i think hes ENFP HAHA

Last edited:
Bashan ISFP

i am a mistery

do normies even have personalities? when i go out they all act the same

my personality typw has changed every single time ive taken it

intp, intj, infj

shit sounds like a hoax jfl

Guess mine, dude.

Just read about the type, I fucking wish. My biggest failo is not being able to stay in the moment.

The ''in the moment'' thing that describes them is 180 from me.

another update: arvid is probably not ENFJ most likely ENTJ who feigned fe at times

another update: i think hes ENFP HAHA
Bro cant decide 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Just read about the type, I fucking wish. My biggest failo is not being able to stay in the moment.

The ''in the moment'' thing that describes them is 180 from me.
only absolute retards like you believe in stupid shit like this

only absolute retards like you believe in stupid shit like this
What's to believe retard? It's a clear description and I'm not fitting it. I didn't say I believe in the exact method but if there's a description you just need to 1:1 with yourself.

What's to believe retard? It's a clear description and I'm not fitting it. I didn't say I believe in the exact method but if there's a description you just need to 1:1 with yourself.
6a7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938