LOOKSMAX RUINED ME. (I'M NOW A GIGA-OGRE)

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
Pic1
WHOMOGS
Shitstainmogger

^^^ THIS WAS ME BEFORE TAKING LOOKSMAX USERS ADVICE, I WAS A CHADLITE PRETTYBOY MOGGER, ONE OF THE HOTTEST ON THE FORUM, UNMOGGED, B
BUT I LISTENED TO THEIR ADVICE AND GOT THE SURGERIES, THEY SAY I'M A CHAD WITH INSANE APPEAL, BUT WOMEN IRL TELL ME IM A OGRE AND SMELL LIKE SHIT, LOOKSMAX CHANGED ME FOR THE WORST, AM I FINISHED? IS IT OVER? OR DID I ASCEND AND THEY CAN'T HANDLE MY TRUE BEAUTY? IS IT TRUE I HAVE DARK TRIAD HUNTER EYES AND INSANE HALO? NEEDING OPINIONS RN THANK U....
Ascention
Ascentionn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, TheDragon, BongMog and 7 others
@arabpsycho JFL HE USED UR SIDE PROFILE PIC IN THE SECOND ONE TO MOCK U, ITS OVER, ROPEMAXX ARABPUSSY!

Iasackro already did this whole phase of spamming ur face and asking dumb questions. Worked for him, not for u. Be original next time grey

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ragnar, TheDragon, BongMog and 9 others
but jeez, sorry man wtf, they ruined u.

I hate forum faggots like you that postmax in attempt to gain some status by spewing random bullshit. It’s obvious u are using that ugly tiktok filter retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, TheDragon, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
Iasackro already did this whole phase of spamming ur face and asking dumb questions. Worked for him, not for u. Be original next time grey
.org ruined him stupid nigger

@arabpsycho JFL HE USED UR SIDE PROFILE PIC IN THE SECOND ONE TO MOCK U, ITS OVER, ROPEMAXX ARABPUSSY!
no
B52567E3 4975 43FA 97D7 4A0490465A04

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Foid
Ascention

may be true, but the difference is? i brutally mog him nigga, there's levels.

xangsane used his worst pic against your most tryhard pic and you're being folded like a lawn chair rn.
14-9

ur my victim nigga i literally got PROOF of u begging ur homies to vote u, i checked all the voters (u voted urself first btw, so i voted myself nerd) desperate ass nigga goes to insane lengths to try get a ego win i've asked NOBODY, and im gonna pass u must SUCK, and that's my WORST pic, showin ur full face only exposed how bad u need to headbutt that wall for free rhino.
WHOMOGS

ur my victim nigga i literally got PROOF of u begging ur homies to vote u, i checked all the voters (u voted urself first btw, so i voted myself nerd) desperate ass nigga goes to insane lengths to try get a ego win i've asked NOBODY, and im gonna pass u must SUCK, and that's my WORST pic, showin ur full face only exposed how bad u need to headbutt that wall for free rhino.View attachment 2379893
14-9 didnt dm a single person

Joined Jul 30, 2023

another shit poster i should destroy?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 30432
we ALL unsubconciously agree who got their ass spanked in this brutal comparisson + i've ascended harder, i match ur giga nostrils now.
MOGBAT
Ascention
<< PROOF.

ye its a MAN poll, women opinion is law and i slay u, and i doubt ur even gonna win that poll squidward q tentacles JFL, with that saggy ass nose

ye its a MAN poll, women opinion is law and i slay u, and i doubt ur even gonna win that poll squidward q tentacles JFL, with that saggy ass nose
15-9 btw

SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ANOTHER FUCKING CLOWN DISSING OP
3137848 mbts

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon

Last edited:
Why is this dude spending time here? Getting into conversations and arguments and "drama"? Do you really not have anything going on your life
JFL, are you really saying this with a post-rep ratio higher than the sun? you're obviously a top contributor faggot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back