i changed my avi from Khabib to Gosha because i quit ogremaxing. It's all about prettyboy maxing now [Important read]

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
For years, i used to believe the fairytale lie that "Ogre maxing" and being alpha is everything. I cannot blame myself because i fell for the male gaze deception. I even remember when @ItsOver.com was giving me tips on how to ogremax. It would always go by the saying:

C44
Img

"You have to bulk up bro, get the shortest haircut as possible, blast HGH for acromeghalic jaw, and MMA-max for respect"

As i was blindly following that advice for years, i got no pussy in the end, and neither has my quality of life changed. Yes...- Being challenged and respected by men has fed my ego to a large extend, i felt like a boss, like i was winning; methaporically speaking. But deep down whether i continued to lie to myself or not, i was doing all of this to attract the opposite sex... Truth has to be said. Ogre maxing just brought up negative consequences into my life, because it did not fit into my character.

2935662 19762021 101710867153147 3856606677319024640 n 1

From now, i will start prettyboy maxing as that niche is going to be perfect fit for my character. - I will get perm, make a tiktok, start wearing high class clothings, and go to fancy restaurants like a emancipated citizen.

See - The thing why ogremaxing never worked is that you have to be some arrogant 6ft6 loud obnoxious balkan who makes everyone uncomfortable... And i'm not that person, i'm just not born to have those genetics. I am 5ft10 guy with pretty face, good sense of humour, and steady demeanor. Born to compete, like a warrior, outfacing every challenge from the bottom of abyss.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, xtremfailer, Gargantuan and 3 others

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Can’t never escape from these niggas

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sweetheart and grief
For years, i used to believe the fairytale lie that "Ogre maxing" and being alpha is everything. I cannot blame myself because i fell for the male gaze deception. I even remember when @ItsOver.com was giving me tips on how to ogremax. It would always go by the saying:

C44
Img

"You have to bulk up bro, get the shortest haircut as possible, blast HGH for acromeghalic jaw, and MMA-max for respect"

As i was blindly following that advice for years, i got no pussy in the end, and neither has my quality of life changed. Yes...- Being challenged and respected by men has fed my ego to a large extend, i felt like a boss, like i was winning; methaporically speaking. But deep down whether i continued to lie to myself or not, i was doing all of this to attract the opposite sex... Truth has to be said. Ogre maxing just brought up negative consequences into my life, because it did not fit into my character.

2935662 19762021 101710867153147 3856606677319024640 n 1

From now, i will start prettyboy maxing as that niche is going to be perfect fit for my character. - I will get perm, make a tiktok, start wearing high class clothings, and go to fancy restaurants like a emancipated citizen.

See - The thing why ogremaxing never worked is that you have to be some arrogant 6ft6 loud obnoxious balkan who makes everyone uncomfortable... And i'm not that person, i'm just not born to have those genetics. I am 5ft10 guy with pretty face, good sense of humour, and steady demeanor. Born to compete, like a warrior, outfacing every challenge from the bottom of abyss.
4078297 WIN 20240418 00 02 35 Pro

Average ogremaxxing enthusiast, dnr faggot

• So Sad
@grief why the fuck you stalking me fag

• So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sweetheart and ItsOver.com
Can’t never escape from these niggas
are u still beating up random guys on the street realklay

how come about u try me and stop punking these midget clowns we already seen that enough lets fight the real man the real money fight me

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com