Looksmax then slay OR dumpster dive?

Should I looksmax then slay or dumpster dive at current level?

• Total voters
White and europe nigga im talking about facial structure.
I didnt mean we have identical facial structure. 6'3 recessed normie who would benefit from bimax is close enough

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Your gambling on pussy inflation not getting worse. Every time we think it can't get worse, it gets worse.

The good news its been dead in the west for a few years. But that also means geo maxxing has a limited time before they get stuck up
Imagine geomaxxing for some subhuman ethnic pussy. Kys for even mentioning this. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23218 and HarrierDuBois
Okay if you could give me more efficient plans to reach chadlite that are less "autistic and retarded" I would be very happy to hear them.
Basic softmaxxing
make friends
go outside
take nt photos for OLD

and you’ll have a good life. Stop being autistic you nordic monkey

muh osteotomies

Imagine geomaxxing for some subhuman ethnic pussy. Kys for even mentioning this. :lul:
It’s what I’m gonna have to end up doing. It’s brutal being a curry

Basic softmaxxing
make friends
go outside
take nt photos for OLD

muh osteotomies
Add roids +genio+filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Basic softmaxxing
make friends
go outside
take nt photos for OLD

muh osteotomies
Oh so jestermaxx and be some MTN, wow perfect that will get me just about nowhere in life. Being chadlite however will give me an easier life right off the bat. Besides I need bimax medically to not get sleep apnea in the future.

Just start dumpster diving now then
Why not
Never understood slaying since you just ruin your brain chemestry but why wait if you don't plan on comitting to anything anyway?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 28904
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23218
I thought you said it's better than nothing but I guess not?
People told me losing virginity as early as possible is best so that is why I ask.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Oh so jestermaxx and be some MTN, wow perfect that will get me just about nowhere in life. Being chadlite however will give me an easier life right off the bat. Besides I need bimax medically to not get sleep apnea in the future.
actually kill yourself

wallahi you are finished if you think this way

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23218
People told me losing virginity as early as possible is best so that is why I ask.
On here or in real life?

The people I used to be in contact with said the same I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
actually kill yourself

wallahi you are finished if you think this way
I'm finished for focusing on what will ultimately give me my best life. Cba at your logic ngl @Nebula.

• JFL
On here or in real life?

Both on here and real life.

On here or in real life?

It literally is. My 5’5 curry cousins lost their virginities at 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Incel4Lyfe!
VirginityRocksBlackHoodie_1445x.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and Deleted member 28904
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and HarrierDuBois
What am i supposed to read ur convo
He said I should basically softmax and socialize then I will get same treatment as hardmaxxing to chadlite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116, It'snotover and Deleted member 28904
He said I should basically softmax and socialize then I will get same treatment as hardmaxxing to chadlite.
If wasting my time was a passion sure thing

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You said it once I think I don’t even know tho I just called you something because you called me Dalit

dude ur like -4/10 smv go away
I thought we were talking about genetics when it came to our kids, whatever.

• +1
I can dumpster dive now at 19 and see what I can get as a barely pushing MTN ugly fuck.

OR I can looksmax until I'm 23 and will be approximately Chadlite facially (if I don't get botched) and try to get sex from decent looking girls then (HTBs).
My advice to you is if your a virgin, then get rid of it. Being a virgin is a massive falio. I have seen virgins interact with women and their very high inhibition and goofy and non NT and they over react to ioi thinking they got the bag when the game is flaky.

Yes IOI and physhical touching lead to sex but its not a guarantee ever. Drunk foids will enjoy the male attention and do lot of things.

So I would say if your a virgin then dumpster dive.

If your not a virgin then you don't really have to dumpster dive. I would say just do a combination of cold approaches/bar with foids you find at least somewhat attractive . Maybe with 200 approaches you can get something

After that doesn't work or you get burnt out, you can alternatively do this

Wage slave a few months as much as possible. Work 2 jobs
Then After a few months you can geo max where your pheno is better. Get some quality lays.

Then with your brain focused you can save up for some surgeries later and still keep approaching weekly.

Also you should keep a job so you can invest in crypto and play long term stock options to generate a higher ROI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and HarrierDuBois
My advice to you is if your a virgin, then get rid of it. Being a virgin is a massive falio. I have seen virgins interact with women and their very high inhibition and goofy and non NT and they over react to ioi thinking they got the bag when the game is flaky.

Yes IOI and physhical touching lead to sex but its not a guarantee ever. Drunk foids will enjoy the male attention and do lot of things.

If your not a virgin then you don't really have to dumpster dive. I would say just do a combination of cold approaches/bar with foids you find at least somewhat attractive . Maybe with 200 approaches you can get something

Then After a few months you can geo max where your pheno is better. Get some quality lays.

Then with your brain focused you can save up for some surgeries later and still keep approaching weekly.

Also you should keep a job so you can invest in crypto and play long term stock options to generate a higher ROI
So fucking a landwhale is best approach?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, It'snotover, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
You said it once I think I don’t even know tho I just called you something because you called me Dalit

dude ur like -4/10 smv go away
Go fuck your cousin already

• Ugh..

Mirin ur essay repsonses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 23218
Tbh I support you imagine having a terminator jaw and wear king sunglasses with a chain and being tall and roided unlimited dopamine

• Love it
This is my predicament too, either that or hve to simp and go on dates for mtbs. Atleast u still hve looksmaxxing potential, i'm maxxed out already for the most part :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 28904
Just rope honestly. It's over. You will never be satisfied.

• JFL
I can dumpster dive now at 19 and see what I can get as a barely pushing MTN ugly fuck.

OR I can looksmax until I'm 23 and will be approximately Chadlite facially (if I don't get botched) and try to get sex from decent looking girls then (HTBs).
Another retard who shouldn't be here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Tbh I support you imagine having a terminator jaw and wear king sunglasses with a chain and being tall and roided unlimited dopamine
Terminator aesthetics only allowed for tall skulls like me.

This is my predicament too, either that or hve to simp and go on dates for mtbs. Atleast u still hve looksmaxxing potential, i'm maxxed out already for the most part :feelsrope:
My looksmaxxing journey just started in terms of how much I've done.

Another retard who shouldn't be here
Another unremarkable looking guy who tries to look good on the looksmaxing forum, or what tf do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah looksmaxxing until 23 seems tempting as fuck but some people warned me about "mental scarring" and "brain damage".
You’re acting as if it’s an either-or choice. You can looksmax and dumpster dive at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444