Looksmax then slay OR dumpster dive?

Should I looksmax then slay or dumpster dive at current level?

• Total voters
I can dumpster dive now at 19 and see what I can get as a barely pushing MTN ugly fuck.

OR I can looksmax until I'm 23 and will be approximately Chadlite facially (if I don't get botched) and try to get sex from decent looking girls then (HTBs).

Here's a purely logical answer.

Option 1) You are considering fucking whatever you can get at 19

Option 2) Rot and looksmaxx till 23

With Option 1, you still have a chance to bag a mtb or above. Who knows, when you dumpster dive, you may find a golden ring in there somewhere.

With option 2, you have a 0% chance to bag anyone till 23, as you are meeting no one.

So what do you have to lose with option 1?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Another unremarkable looking guy who tries to look good on the looksmaxing forum, or what tf do you mean?
Sounds like a required org. user. If you had a brain you would optimise both options. That's what my life has been

The only legit reason to dumpster dive is to get experience talking and escalating sexually with women. You can do that while looksmaxxing on the side and gradually the women you’ll attract will slowly increase in quality and quantity.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The only legit reason to dumpster dive is to get experience talking and escalating sexually with women. You can do that while looksmaxxing on the side and gradually the women you’ll attract will slowly increase in quality and quantity.
True.

Here's a purely logical answer.

Option 1) You are considering fucking whatever you can get at 19

Option 2) Rot and looksmaxx till 23

With Option 1, you still have a chance to bag a mtb or above. Who knows, when you dumpster dive, you may find a golden ring in there somewhere.

With option 2, you have a 0% chance to bag anyone till 23, as you are meeting no one.

So what do you have to lose with option 1?
I will not be in control of the relationship if we are looksmatched, only way to get worshipped is to be at least 1, ideally 2 steps above your girl lookswise. Chadlite dating MTB, HTN dating LTB etc.

True.

I will not be in control of the relationship if we are looksmatched, only way to get worshipped is to be at least 1, ideally 2 steps above your girl lookswise. Chadlite dating MTB, HTN dating LTB etc.

Worshipped? Nigga wut?

You want to be worshipped, get a dog or become a Christian preacher.

What do you want to do? Why do you ask for advice from "looksmaxxers".

Worshipped? Nigga wut?

You want to be worshipped, get a dog or become a Christian preacher.
Being worshipped is cheat code, just ask @pneumocystosis.