LOOKSMAX USER ON BBC INTERVIEW

D

Deleted member 12688

I was looking into this user @JimmyDreamsOfZygos because his obviously fake threads of him slaying caught my attention.

I wondered what terrible things someone must have gone through so that at this point in their lives they think messaging themselves on snapchat to get clout on looksmax is a good idea

I found his face then i digged a little deep and apparently HE WAS INTERVIEWED BY BBC!

Then I realized Ohhh, this makes sense, this piece of shit is so ugly nobody wants to be seen near him so his only choice is to act out his fantasies on looksmax so someone in his life can find him worthy

His mom probably had to waterfall him the milk cuz she didn’t want this proto species suborganism near her tit

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @Be_ConfidentBro @thecel @turkproducer @Ryan @Proex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, gamma, Deleted member 6723 and 11 others
Tagging Ryan again :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Be_ConfidentBro
CB139C69 A953 42FE 95CD C71D1534093D
AFA7E1BD 99EA 474B 9061 3223D57044FC

• JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, RichardSpencel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I was looking into this user @JimmyDreamsOfZygos because his obviously fake threads of him slaying caught my attention.

I wondered what terrible things someone must have gone through so that at this point in their lives they think messaging themselves on snapchat to get clout on looksmax is a good idea

I found his face then i digged a little deep and apparently HE WAS INTERVIEWED BY BBC!

Then I realized Ohhh, this makes sense, this piece of shit is so ugly nobody wants to be seen near him so his only choice is to act out his fantasies on looksmax so someone in his life can find him worthy

His mom probably had to waterfall him the milk cuz she didn’t want this proto species suborganism near her tit

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @Be_ConfidentBro @thecel @turkproducer @Ryan @Proex
Ur enemies and mine r the same.. Mirin brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and MarstonAlloy
Reminder this entire day and drama was caused by thoughts.org

thoughts? tagging the bros for input
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @realklay11
@StrangerDanger @gamma @itisogre
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, gamma, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Brutal dox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 12688 and MarstonAlloy
Brutal bluepill :bluepill::feelsrope: ...his gf
6CC6A0EB 3EB4 4269 9A54 E87FF0F9CD44

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RichardSpencel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You laugh but you whined like a little bitch when the Chad mestizo @Hozay leaked your inverted PSL face to the forum. Dm it to me and I’ll post it again you little mulatto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and ShowerMaxxing
Fuck off already you stupid dumb nigger. No one gives a shit about you.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos