Looksmax War. Salludon VS Amnesia. Pick your side.

Pick a side.

• Total voters
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and LooksOrDeath
Curry can bully curries. Its a universal rule. Its like black people calling each other ‘nigga’ but if a non-black says it only then it’s problem.
That explains why the main bullies of REDACTED were you, @VicMackey and @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Salludon and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and LooksOrDeath
Despite Salludon's questionable looksmaxxing tactics, at least he doesn't harbor a malignant victim mentality.

The problem with Amnesia is that he is a massive crybaby. Even the ugliest, most submissive little bitch like @Leonardo DiCaprio could probably get a girl who loves them without even trying with Amnesia's look levels.

Amnesia literally self-sabotages himself daily and then cries on here for reacts. Shit pisses me off so fucking bad

GIF by Equipe de France de Football
Autistic 50yo man is always pushing p so he’s more likeable than the goatfucker :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and LooksOrDeath
YAY SALLUDON WON. GOOD 4 U INDIAN MOGGER :eek::eek: @Salludon

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
YAY SALLUDON WON. GOOD 4 U INDIAN MOGGER :eek::eek: @Salludon
The mog battle was equal 15 v 15 before you joined and Salludon got 50% more soldiers. Truly a Latin Wilddcard.

Salludon mogs . Period

our giga chad @Salludon isnt even needed i life mog @Amnesia
i go outside have friends, can socialize with people + low inhib maxxed
the brutal thing is i got teenage love while @Amnesia got bullied by his brother or whatever bs he talk about
i easily mogs his pre surgery self
many of my curry friends mogs the white cucks chads here they are overrated and worshipped by this ugly abominations curries here

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and LooksOrDeath
our giga chad @Salludon isnt even needed i life mog @Amnesia
i go outside have friends, can socialize with people + low inhib maxxed
the brutal thing is i got teenage love while @Amnesia got bullied by his brother or whatever bs he talk about
i easily mogs his pre surgery self
many of my curry friends mogs the white cucks chads here they are overrated and worshipped by this ugly abominations curries here
reply to my pm i also need teenage love while living in this country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Deleted member 18840
As of now the war is raging full on and curries and SFcels are dying en masse
Caged tbh.
But emnesie is like 6 psl. Salludon is easily 6.5 psl if not more and way more nt

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back