• Love it
Reactions: Altairplanetsw, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others
he’s j longevitymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Altairplanetsw, Deleted member 27635 and Ranjeet Dipshit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 32486
People keep saying he looks sick but I personally would say he looks and must feel amazing.
He looks a bit uncanny with how smooth and clean-shaven his skin is but he still has some folds. I think that's what it is, at least. In any case, he mogs most people his age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and redmaxx
People keep saying he looks sick but I personally would say he looks and must feel amazing.
imo he looks quite mid for just 45. his face looks sickly and malnourished. body looks pretty good tho

• +1
Reactions: Eren
He looks a bit uncanny with how smooth and clean-shaven his skin is but he still has some folds. I think that's what it is, at least. In any case, he mogs most people his age.
imo he looks quite mid for just 45. his face looks sickly and malnourished. body looks pretty good tho
hes just lean asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Collagenmogs me

Patrick bateman shit

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and redmaxx
Patrick bateman shit
7DCA41A4 A6C0 4E3C 87DE 5196998F2CAC

There is an idea of a Bryan Johnson - some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, Deleted member 27635, Ranjeet Dipshit and 1 other person
View attachment 2457850
There is an idea of a Bryan Johnson - some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
Dude actually fits the stereotype

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
3029EEF9 B400 4CAA 9225 06FF41D658AC

All he needs to do is eyebrowmaxx and squintmaxx and he mogs us all. Keep this forum out of his hands

He follows a vegan diet and takes 100 supplements per day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Ranjeet Dipshit and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dunno, I want to believe, but he doesn't look that good. And yeah if you look up some photos of him he looks uncanny af, like an android or doll.

No money for your age. Every 18 year old prime stacy is gonna be creeped out by him

No money for your age. Every 18 year old prime stacy is gonna be creeped out by him
An average 18 year old prime stacy is creeped out by prime 18 yo normie as well, there is no winning

Would rather do this instead tbh

He will die by stepping on a lego block

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
An average 18 year old prime stacy is creeped out by prime 18 yo normie as well, there is no winning

Would rather do this instead tbh
why would they be creeped out by him if hes decently attractive?

why would they be creeped out by him if hes decently attractive?
idk there's always something maybe he is too old or looks too gay. foids r brutal man

the normie prime 18 yo is just too ugly

Last edited:

I can see myself as Bryan Johnson if I am millionaire ngl

gramps amnesia mogs more collagen and JB appeal hitting 80 and looks good