Looksmaxing is largely pointless if you are sub-5

Basically every aspect that involves human interaction, say social life, work, law... becomes exponentially better with each looks point. Even if you still don't get girls, your overall life will improve
So you mean people will treat me better?

This is retarded. Plenty of people are sub 5 during teenage years then get much better looking with hard work in their late teens and 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
The point of looksmaxing as a caucasian sub 5 is to run a better JBW game.

What are you on about? looksmaxxing is most effective when you're sub5.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Who needs that tbh. For sub 4 life is about having courage for a rope, or rotting till the end.

lmao are you really asking who needs every aspect of life to get better?

This forum is filled with a buncha bluepilled idiots it seems. The difference between being a 3 and a 4, to give you an example, can be the difference between being relentlessly bullied and just being invisible. It can mean also the difference between getting called the cops on you or just being ignored if talking to a girl. It can be the difference between being able to land a office job even if its a bad one, and no one hiring you.

I can give thousands of examples, and this is only about the difference between a 3/10 and a 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 206
lmao are you really asking who needs every aspect of life to get better?

This forum is filled with a buncha bluepilled idiots it seems. The difference between being a 3 and a 4, to give you an example, can be the difference between being relentlessly bullied and just being invisible. It can mean also the difference between getting called the cops on you or just being ignored if talking to a girl. It can be the difference between being able to land a office job even if its a bad one, and no one hiring you.

I can give thousands of examples, and this is only about the difference between a 3/10 and a 4/10
PSL 3 is not that bad to get bullied cuz of that. In terms of talking, who needs that tbh, talking to girls is meaningless, but from validation side it is better of course if they are not ignoring you. But honestly, looking at this issue more from a global perspective, life is not about such small validations cuz on big scale it matters only for people who really got desperate in life.

PSL 3 is not that bad to get bullied cuz of that. In terms of talking, who needs that tbh, talking to girls is meaningless, but from validation side it is better of course if they are not ignoring you. But honestly, looking at this issue more from a global perspective, life is not about such small validations cuz on big scale it matters only for people who really got desperate in life.

I was 3/10 and was bullied like crazy. 3/10 is where true bullying starts. Im not talking even about validation and girls you are missing the poiint so much.

It's about just having a better general quality of life. Why do so many people fail to understand the true importance of looks, specially in these forums, is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Imonlyhere and Deleted member 206
I was 3/10 and was bullied like crazy. 3/10 is where true bullying starts. Im not talking even about validation and girls you are missing the poiint so much.

It's about just having a better general quality of life. Why do so many people fail to understand the true importance of looks, specially in these forums, is beyond me.
We are talking about incremental improvement from 3 to 4, not looks in general.
Well, probably that personal experience of yours has influenced you a lot. Well, that makes sense. But I know a lot of guys who were never bullied in their life, but are psl 3. Thats why I said it can help only people whose life gets affected even by some not very major incremental improvement, who got really upset in their life.

yeah, water is wet. Next

9C1990DA AF16 4D92 BD2E 8B06F5A05C48

shit thread

You need to be aware of your potential,pros and cons.Height is the biggest lifefuel for anyone sub 5.
I'm 4 PSL but 6'3" do I even have a chance? I'm average looking in person, but I'm fairly sure you need at least decent social skills to even get a LTR with girls, and mine are utter shit from videogamemaxxing all throughout middle and highschool.
I'm not looksmaxxing to become a GL guy nor I do looksmaxx to fuck pretty girls. I am looksmaxxing to look less ugly & to be treated better by this shallow society.
YES. Dude I feel so utterly shit when I look in the mirror that I just wish I could look like a normal person. Seriously, I think I have hormonal issues I bloat hard as fuck from the smallest amount of carbs. I essentially have to do an extremely strict diet just to look average, it's fucking brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't judge your overall rating till you are 12% bf

It gets boring