Looksmaxing plan 10 months

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
In 10 months im going to a 1 year colllege school. Wont be able to do the full looksmax but part of it.

Skincare
Eyebrow dying
Undercut haircut
Gymmaxing
Taning (maybe)
palate expander, mewing, chin tucking
facepulling (maybe)
Teeth whitening

Maybe ill be able to get a with a girl above my looksmatch, probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tanning is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
In 10 months im going to a 1 year colllege school. Wont be able to do the full looksmax but part of it.

Skincare
Eyebrow dying
Undercut haircut
Gymmaxing
Taning (maybe)
palate expander, mewing, chin tucking
facepulling (maybe)
Teeth whitening

Maybe ill be able to get a with a girl above my looksmatch, probably not.
Your username is horseface and yet you want to make it longer by facepulling?

• +1

Lmao, reverse facepulling maybe? I dunno haven't looked too much into it. Just red some post on "the great work forum" about people getting more forwarded maxillas and compact midfaces by doing it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
People have seriously fucked up their bite from doing this. I'd stay away

Lmao maybe i should, im just fucking desperate to shorten my midface and furthen my maxilla.

• +1
Face pulling even though it sounds like it would make your face longer has nothing to do with it, it involves putting fingers inside your mouth and pulling sideways and forwards shit like that as far as I know it involves no downward pulling which would elongate your face vertically.
Don’t recommend tbh tho

• +1
Face pulling even though it sounds like it would make your face longer has nothing to do with it, it involves putting fingers inside your mouth and pulling sideways and forwards shit like that as far as I know it involves no downward pulling which would elongate your face vertically.
You could just mew then.

• +1
You could just mew then.
Some people have this idea that it will speed up the effects, it might well do so but you can’t predict how your face will grow from these different angles of pulling honestly could fuck up your face.

• +1
Lmao maybe i should, im just fucking desperate to shorten my midface and furthen my maxilla.
Just mewing would work just as well

• +1
Jfl at not including bonesmashing in a legit long term looksmaxing plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Surgery + roids = ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Bonesmashing sounds like a risky af terrible idea
and face pulling isn't? LOL

Face pulling and MEWING are based on the same principle as bonesmashing, wolff's law. Now don't get me wrong, don't get a fucking hammer and go nuts (do it if you can without breaking your shit) but if done correctly bonesmashing is more than legit
also this, but he's a bit wee young to inject

• +1

No surgery for longfaced ni?️?️as to shotten their face (except if you have a gummy smile wich i do). Do you know of any?
and face pulling isn't? LOL

Face pulling and MEWING are based on the same principle as bonesmashing, wolff's law. Now don't get me wrong, don't get a fucking hammer and go nuts (do it if you can without breaking your shit) but if done correctly bonesmashing is more than legit

also this, but he's a bit wee young to inject

Lol yeah but will never do roids tho, how will it help you other than buidling your body faster?

• +1
No surgery for longfaced ni?️?️as to shotten their face (except if you have a gummy smile wich i do). Do you know of any?
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction + ccw rotation + advancement is what you probably need. Pretty brutal surgery but can do wonders. Just go to a top surgeon you don't want an ethnic doctor fucking things up. If you don't want to get such an invasive surgery try fixing your other flaws.

• +1
Can you show me any before and after pics of bonesmashing?
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction + ccw rotation + advancement is what you probably need. Pretty brutal surgery but can do wonders. Just go to a top surgeon you don't want an ethnic doctor fucking things up. If you don't want to get such an invasive surgery try fixing your other flaws.

Will this shorten my midface in the nose area? Aka move the midface upwards? My philtrum is very averge. And will this remove my scleral show? Could you link me to some info about the procedure? Hard to find.

Fuck i'd pay 80 000 dollars if this would fix my face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tanning is cancer

• +1
good luck

• +1

(Dont know if you saw teh message so ill try again)

Will this shorten my midface in the nose area? Aka move the midface upwards? My philtrum is very averge. And will this remove my scleral show? Could you link me to some info about the procedure? Hard to find.

• +1
(Dont know if you saw teh message so ill try again)

Did you send a private message?I didn't receive one

• +1
No i mean the previous reply, but yeah do you know anywhere i can read about this procedure, and does it shorten the midface?
Send a face pic. It should improve the undereye support a bit, but it doesn't do wonders

• +1
This is literally all cope that will maybe have a 1% impact

You need surgery, there is no other way around it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer

May be but ill need that 1%, and probably wont be able to undergo surgery right now im time for this. But no surgery will shorten my midface as far as i know

Also i talked to an orthropics dentist, he told me i should await oral surgery and that i still have some facial growth left

Last edited:
  • +1