Looksmaxing plan

noonespecial

noonespecial

Ascension or over
My current lookslvl is around top 30% if everything here goes right i hope to reach between top 10-5% of looks.
Not posting my face here.
basically my lookslvl:

my lookslvl goal:

Ik this is a long shot but hopefully🤞 alot of ou guys may say "muhh cope" "ofc it's a greycel with all this cope" but i've done my research and these methods are mostly low cost high reward.

first of all i listed my falios
Falios:
thin light brows
thin eyelashes
big forehead
skin color (not ideal)
esr spacing
brown eyes
overall color contrast
recessed maxilla
non existent zygos
height (5’10)
thin upper lip
slightly too long philtrum
nose (kinda)
slight bloat.
jaw asymmetry (cause of asymmetrical bite)

alot of the methods i'm going to mention are gonna be called "muuhh cope" "muhh ofc it's a greycel" for what i've seen these are low cost high reward looksmaxes and i've done my research.

Now lets fix these:

Coloringmax:

Eyebrows:

Eyebrow serum:
Twice a day
When achieved ideal result 4 times a week.
Trimming the top to make them straight
Dying to a darker color

Eyelashes:
Curl for perceived longer lashes
Eyelash serum for longer and denser lashes
Cut edges for perceived positive canthal tilt

skin:
eating carrots: this will increase color in the face and help protecting it from UV damage.
eating red cooked tomatoes
drinking green tea
skin moisturizer
red light therapy
vitamin C.
cutting down: salt, sugar, chips.
sunscreen
Tanning with sunscreen and in healthy amounts

my goal with all this is to an achieve an attractive colorful and youthful skin with collagen while preventing collagenloss.

Bones (controversial)
thumb pulling i found a guide and seems legit (trying to fix my recessed maxilla) i'll do this twice a day for 6 months if it don't work i'll start looking into bimax.
chewing: i got a guide that looks legit from a user (DM for the guide) this will hopefully improve my zygos
assymetry: as i don't have a straight bite i'll hope that i'll get surgery to fix my assymetry and uneven bite (insurance should cover most of this)
DHT it increases bonemass overall
Bueta superba. increases DHT 5x
Creatine while gymmaxing: increases DHT by 50%
(i'm open for more suggestions here)

Debloat:
Won’t do this now cause i’m gonna do a leanbulk first to increase muscle mass and improve my frame but her it goes:

drinking lots of water.
decrease salt and sugar intake
decrease carb intake
cutting: going on a calorie deficit and lots of cardio
foods to avoid: beans, cabbage, onions, garlic.

Lips
i've seen to many people getting botchered by lip liftes so not taking the risk😭
tbh just gonna put on vaseline daily and hopefully collagenmaxing will also improve them (they're not death tier)

physique:
i'm currently working on a workout plan designed to give me good proportions but not done yet.
i will train my neck though so neckmaxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, DarkAscender, ItsOverLawg and 2 others
Tagging users i like @HarrierDuBois
@LevantinePsycho
@JuicyCircleSack
(Lmk if it's annoying getting tagged all the time lmao)

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
you forget the most important ones that ACTUALLY help
DNP, furosemide and a cycle of tren ACE, superdrol, anadrol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, mathis, enriquecel and 3 others
Don't forget the 100 sets of genetics

Nah but seriously this is alot of work bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, jatin, cadee and 3 others

Its worth it, becoming a Chadlite yields the highest results.

• +1
Reactions: geenger, noonespecial and CoreSchizo
You'll make it, good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and noonespecial
I just realized I got a bunch of spelling errors💀 don't hate wrote this on my pc and I'm never on .org on my pc

if you truly want to get dht benefits run 100 mg test 400 masteron, shouldnt shut you off hard and will give you frame and bone gains

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
if you truly want to get dht benefits run 100 mg test 400 masteron, shouldnt shut you off hard and will give you frame and bone gains
I haven't read about taking test yet although I've seen alot of people here talking about it so may read more on that (benefits, side effects etc...)although I'll lose my natty status which kinda sucks

My current lookslvl is around top 30% if everything here goes right i hope to reach between top 10-5% of looks.
basically my lookslvl:View attachment 3095864

my lookslvl goal:View attachment 3095865

Ik this is a long shot but hopefully🤞 alot of ou guys may say "muhh cope" "ofc it's a greycel with all this cope" but i've done my research and these methods are mostly low cost high reward.

Falios:
thin light brows
thin eyelashes
big forehead
skin color (not ideal)
esr spacing
brown eyes
overall color contrast
recessed maxilla
non existent zygos
height (5’10)
thin upper lip
nose (kinda)
slight bloat.

alot of the methods i'm going to mention are gonna be called "muuhh cope" "muhh ofc it's a greycel" for what i've seen these are low cost high reward looksmaxes and i've done my research.

Now lets fix these:

Coloringmax:

Eyebrows:

Eyebrow serum:
Twice a day
Dying to a darker color

Eyelashes:

skin:
eating carrots: this will increase color in the face and help protecting it from UV damage.
drinking green tea
skin moisturizer
red light therapy
vitamin C.
sunscreen

my goal with all this is to an achieve an attractive colorful and youthful skin with collagen while preventing collagenloss.

Bones (controversial)
thumb pulling i found a guide and seems legit (trying to fix my recessed maxilla) i'll do this twice a day for 6 months if it don't work i'll start looking into bimax.
chewing: i got a guide that looks legit from a user (DM for the guide) this will hopefully improve my zygos
assymetry: as i don't have a straight bite i'll hope that i'll get surgery to fix my assymetry and uneven bite (insurance should cover most of this)

Debloat:
Won’t do this now cause i’m gonna do a leanbulk first to increase muscle mass and improve my frame but her it goes:

drinking lots of water.
decrease carb intake

Lips
i've seen to many people getting botchered by lip liftes so not taking the risk😭
tbh just gonna put on vaseline daily and hopefully collagenmaxing will also improve them (they're not death tier)

physique:
i'm currently working on a workout plan designed to give me good proportions but not done yet.
No surgery no roids

• +1
interesting, first gen V pfp I've seen.

dm me ur face. I wanna see if u rlly got a good base

• +1

Falios:
thin light brows
thin eyelashes
big forehead
skin color (not ideal)
esr spacing
brown eyes
overall color contrast
recessed maxilla
non existent zygos
height (5’10)
thin upper lip
nose (kinda)
slight bloat.

Now lets fix these:

Coloringmax:

Eyebrows:

Eyebrow serum:
Twice a day
Dying to a darker color

Eyelashes:

skin:
drinking green tea
skin moisturizer
red light therapy
vitamin C.
sunscreen

Bones (controversial)

Debloat:

drinking lots of water.
decrease carb intake

Lips

physique:
never forget genetics day

• +1
good luck with your ascension tho i hope u get pusi

• Love it

Its not, we should all be doing this shit. Ain't that why we joined?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and noonespecial
For eyebrows use minoxidil

• +1

Falios:
thin light brows
thin eyelashes
big forehead
skin color (not ideal)
esr spacing
brown eyes
overall color contrast
recessed maxilla
non existent zygos
height (5’10)
thin upper lip
nose (kinda)
slight bloat.

Now lets fix these:

Coloringmax:

Eyebrows:

Eyebrow serum:
Twice a day
Dying to a darker color

Eyelashes:

skin:
drinking green tea
skin moisturizer
red light therapy
vitamin C.
sunscreen

Bones (controversial)

Debloat:

drinking lots of water.
decrease carb intake

Lips

physique:
wishing gandys guidance upon you fellow graycel

• Love it
For eyebrows use minoxidil
I'm currently using another serum that have given me decent results. Currently 2 months in but not ideal yet. If it stops working I'm hopping on minox

I haven't read about taking test yet although I've seen alot of people here talking about it so may read more on that (benefits, side effects etc...)although I'll lose my natty status which kinda sucks
Who cares most jocks and chads take steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and noonespecial
How do you plan on funding everything? Very costly ascension

• +1
How do you plan on funding everything? Very costly ascension
I'm still working on that but so far: since I'm still a teen. Can mention I'm a white teen upper middle class which means I have privileges.
My parents have already payed for my eyebrow serum which should last me a couple more months. I've worked the entire summer and are planning to apply for a job very soon I also were running a local season based business last winter which made me decent of money decent per hour. (Could make 40$ in 2 hours working from home while listening to music) Ofc how much i worked on this was dependent on how many customers I got. I can probably convince my parents to fund certain supplements like vitamin C, bueta superbra etc... I'll expect to pay for eyelash serum myself and the hard gum and creatine (I really have low expectations on the gum lmao) the rest is mostly diet based which I don't pay for myself. I'll have very little free time and 90% of my life will probably be school, work and looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: murdah
This is a good looksmaxing plan for the most part, but there are some things that I would change:

skin color:
- I am very pale and already tried carrotmaxing for 3 months and the results are very disappointing so I dont recommend it. I was eating 3 large organic carrots a day, and the results were very subtle, and it gives your skin more of a yellowish tone so its kinda weird. The only parts of my body that were "orange" were my hands and my feet, because the pigment goes to these areas in higher concentrations than the other ones, and it was so orange to the point that people would ask me if my hands were dirty or something like that, and thats not what I wanted so I stopped.
- Yes you can compensate this yellowish tone by eating tomatoes, but trust me, it will be very hard for you to keep that routine of eating 3 carrots and a lot of tomatoes everyday for the rest of your life, so I would recommend you to either supplement beta carotene (the thing in carrots that will give you the "orange/yellowish tone") and the thing that gives tomatoes the red hue (its called lycopene I think), because it will be way more practical, or just use a self tanner which is what Im doing now. I use it every 3-4 days and its literally so much easier and the results are also more intense (and, in my case, the results seem very natural as well).

eyebrows:
- I'd switch the "eyebrow serum" for minoxidil as there is no eyebrow serum that will give youas much hair growth as minoxidil. I have been using minoxidil (2 times a day) and dermaroller (2 times a week) for 2 months now, and my eyebrows grew a lot, the results are very impressive, so I would do this if I were you (plus dyeing and trimming them, of course) instead of what you were gonna do.

but overall your plan is very good and very similar to mine when I started. Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and noonespecial