Looksmax's favorite Reddit Stacy got suspended

I actually kind of agreed with that here:

She looks better than all of those except Lima.

vvulpk2u1gv71.jpg

how do girls like this even find reddit?
look, she should be on instagram only, how did she know about this nerdy website, something's off
She's actually signed, apparently. I legitimately don't understand why she's posting this stuff on Reddit.

well, you gave me the reason before, didn't you?
My initial reason assumed that she wasn't signed. Agencies try to control what their models post online.

Just another Russian prostitute

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Pretty suspicious. There was nothing innocuous on her account. The main ways to get suspended are vote manipulation/spam or breaking serious rules.

@Biiyo03 @Youthful @Notorious @Syobevoli @Baldingman1998

Voluntarily a becky. If she was about 30 pounds heavier - easily Stacy. She needs some big ass tits and and a big fat butt to have that status.

Also short chin so over for her. 2 PSL :feelshah:

Also short chin so over for her. 2 PSL :feelshah:
It isn't short, but it lacks projection, which doesn't affect females much. She has a better chin than Adriana Lima and Kate Li.

Last edited:
It isn't short, but it lacks projection, which doesn't affect females much. She has a better chin than Adriana Lima and Kate Li.
it's short but that's good for female harmony. Incels sons to be had though unless she gets with a big chin Chad.

• Love it
Reactions: Notorious
Pretty suspicious. There was nothing innocuous on her account. The main ways to get suspended are vote manipulation/spam or breaking serious rules.

@Biiyo03 @Youthful @Notorious @Syobevoli @Baldingman1998

Who tf is this bitch

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• Love it
Reactions: SLA
i hate this, ropefuel. imagine being this good looking.

brjdsjirjb981.jpg

• Love it
This girl is perfect and I will never get tired of seeing her :love::love::love:

This girl is perfect and I will never get tired of seeing her :love::love::love:
She consistently posts minimally-frauded examples (to Reddit, of all places), which is rare.

• Love it
512iqsfu2q981.jpg

• Love it
The title is relevant again. :feelsbadman:

• WTF
How would you know that if the account is suspended?

This is going to sound hilarious but I know someone that knows someone who has been in contact with her.

• Woah
This is going to sound hilarious but I know someone that knows someone who has been in contact with her.
It would be interesting to see her modeling page. She's signed, apparently.

Bitch looks good

Lol at faggots judging my bdsm fetishes yet when Christian gray does it it’s “cool”
domination is legit, its how men are supposed to treat women. they ALL like that shit anyways. even if she didn't , who cares?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Gigastacy, doesn't get much better than that IMO.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad