Looksmaxxers are very High IQ Individuals

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
About to take a photo with my 150mm dslr camera on a selfie stick for optimal lack of lens distortion , with lighting that i bought

ill fraud the bbest angle for my features

then ill get on photoshop and fraud some colouring and make my facial ratios and features more ideal then post to IG

and it just got me thinking, how high iq it is that we know all facial ratios, colouring, features to fraud, all softmaxxing tricks, lighting, the best cameras etc..

who else knows all this stuff?

i'll tell you who

literal 15 year old girls do all this shit with makeup and lighting and cameras as little year 10 teenagers. and us niggas think we're ahead of the curve jlmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, A23ghskung, Deleted member 15468 and 7 others
whats the point of all of that

the goal is to be effortlessly good looking, its over if you have to do all that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, midlatinocel, A23ghskung and 4 others
literal 15 year old girls do all this shit with makeup and lighting and cameras as little year 10 teenagers. and us niggas think we're ahead of the curve jlmfao
And then proceed to go into social media and tell people to "love themselves for how they are" and other shit :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and A23ghskung
Weren't you the guy who had like 5 likes on Insta at most

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, try2beme and Deleted member 17595
About to take a photo with my 150mm dslr camera on a selfie stick for optimal lack of lens distortion , with lighting that i bought

ill fraud the bbest angle for my features

then ill get on photoshop and fraud some colouring and make my facial ratios and features more ideal then post to IG

and it just got me thinking, how high iq it is that we know all facial ratios, colouring, features to fraud, all softmaxxing tricks, lighting, the best cameras etc..

who else knows all this stuff?

i'll tell you who

The first non coper i saw in this site tbh, ppl here thinking they are smart are mostly coping

Its over for us

Everyone knows the significance of looks on a subconscious level even the lowest IQ bushman, it's just they're not aspie enough to analyze and obsess over it like people here.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 20064
every single good picture you've ever seen of any person has been edited + has just the right lens distortion + fortunate angle.

all humans look uncanny in straight unexpected frontal shots.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, BongMog and Deleted member 26859
Not all of us are intelligent.

We just want to succeed more.

And if you look throughout history, hard work has won over intelligence countless times.

The idea is to have both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, hattrick, Elvisandreaa and 3 others