Looksmaxxers, listen

All look autistic asf, you fit right in here :feelsyay:

that's a lot of liars , no way that guy is 5'10 if the other is 6'2

Also imagine coping with just height, no 6'3 for your bank account you fucking zoomers

gook is one of those desperate to fit in white friends lmfao, mf is the cuck of the squad. Should know that his women will go for all of his friends :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and xantrooper
gook is one of those desperate to fit in white friends lmfao, mf is the cuck of the squad. Should know that his women will go for all of his friends :lul::lul:
The asian guy mogs you and you're simply salty over him taking your women. Show us your face.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Me and my friends were wondering how we would be perceived by the looksmax community(The pictures aren't the best but should work for the purpose).
It would be most helpful if you give us an individual score(PSL) and or advice to further our journey through looksmaxxing!
We also wonder how much potential we have(genetics). Aswell as to who mogs who.
We aren't new to the community but haven't yet tried our hardest to reach our maximum potential, for that we humbly seek the advice of higher PSL individuals.

Additional info below is from right to left:
Height: Age:
192cm/6'3'' 17
191cm/6'2'' 18
190cm/6'2'' 18
178cm/5'10'' 18
Only one is not larping height btw

4298564 2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Are you scandinavian by any chance?

Post face or keep coping, subhuman.
lol youre such a grey
no one posts unless they know they'll get called CL or higher
or of they're braindead greys
stay mad LTN
@ me in your face post retard

If wall are NT (neuro typical) there is still hope btw, being aspie with this face can get u virgin at 27 yo i promise, blackpill is nowhere near the truth IRL

20240711 0216411

There isn't merely hope LMAO. We mog 99% of the male population.
Wall are decent in normie eyes but dont make a fool of u still

This is type of dude that check the 99,99 percentile of looks :

I am nowhere near that so are u, just accept this fact and go on, it dont mean u arent attractive to some girls

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Me and my friends were wondering how we would be perceived by the looksmax community(The pictures aren't the best but should work for the purpose).
It would be most helpful if you give us an individual score(PSL) and or advice to further our journey through looksmaxxing!
We also wonder how much potential we have(genetics). Aswell as to who mogs who.
We aren't new to the community but haven't yet tried our hardest to reach our maximum potential, for that we humbly seek the advice of higher PSL individuals.

Additional info below is from right to left:
Height: Age:
192cm/6'3'' 17
191cm/6'2'' 18
190cm/6'2'' 18
178cm/5'10'' 18
just go live ur life and be as healthy as u can no point of being on here, pretty sure ur the first guy i think ur like mtn MAYBE htn at best (considering ur 6’3 at 17) if u framemaxxed and got contacts or something, guy in the middle left is a mtn at best could probably pull 16 year old girls and middle right just an incel mtn who looks like he’s trying to be a dark triad sigma or something, as for the guy on the right it might be over but it’s not his fault just make sure he never goes on org in his life :feelsrope:

There isn't merely hope LMAO. We mog 99% of the male population.
u can probably mog 1-5% of the population

i need ur type of confidence vro

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, PrinceofDarkness, xantrooper and 1 other person
just go live ur life and be as healthy as u can no point of being on here, pretty sure ur the first guy i think ur like mtn MAYBE htn at best (considering ur 6’3 at 17) if u framemaxxed and got contacts or something, guy in the middle left is a mtn at best could probably pull 16 year old girls and middle right just an incel mtn who looks like he’s trying to be a dark triad sigma or something, as for the guy on the right it might be over but it’s not his fault just make sure he never goes on org in his life :feelsrope:
LMAO how can you be so blind to the fact that the asian guy mogs chico to hell and back?. Post your subhuman mug or keep coping.

u can probably mog 1-5% of the population

i need ur type of confidence vro
I was also delusional when i first joined here, i feel it through my guts like acid reflux

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
LMAO how can you be so blind to the fact that the asian guy mogs chico to hell and back?. Post your subhuman mug or keep coping.
are you the little asian guy buddy

6'4 pretty boy chad lite

5'10 gook r u sure this guy mogs?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, shogrim, egyptianKang and 3 others
Still waiting patiently for your face, nerd.
why would i post my face to prove a point to a truecel?

js accept the fact all 4 of u are subhuman and stop being fucking delusional

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Mrinfinityx
Also imagine coping with just height, no 6'3 for your bank account you fucking zoomers
Lmao you're a broke faggot larping on an incel forum.

i’m not gatekeeping, u just don’t need to be on here simple as that

keep waiting buddy u also sound like one of those highschool bullies from the 90s in the movies

"still waiting patiently for your face, heh... nerd :cool:." :geek::geek:

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
keep waiting buddy u also sound like one of those highschool bullies from the 90s in the movies

"still waiting patiently for your face, heh... nerd :cool:." :geek::geek:
You sound like an incel, which does explain why you're on this website.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Mrinfinityx
why would i post my face to prove a point to a truecel?

js accept the fact all 4 of u are subhuman and stop being fucking delusional
Being narcy at this state is legit clown freak show over for women ngl, i hoped at least some decent NT personality for compensing the lacking since only Chads can get away wity this behavior SOMETIMES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, gribsufer1 and 0steotomy
You don't know which one i am, retard (if i am one of them, which i haven't said)
ur doing tricks on their meat and u have no one on ur side so its obvious that ur one of them and u speak the same way as the OP

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, egyptianKang and xantrooper
Also, you need to chill tf out. It's not my fault those 4 guys mog you.
im not going to im js proving a point that u posted ur face and u could get doxxed by anyone gng

im sorry to tell u but none of the "4 guys" which ur obviously one of them are above 3.5 psl so im not so sure that they can mog me :lul:

im not going to im js proving a point that u posted ur face and u could get doxxed by anyone gng

im sorry to tell u but none of the "4 guys" which ur obviously one of them are above 3.5 psl so im not so sure that they can mog me :lul:
You keep saying i'm one of them, which you can't prove, ergo you can't prove i ever posted my face.