Looksmaxxers, listen

youre the one coping if you think about it
fr hes living in a delusion trying to make himself think that hes way more attractive than me really is and its js sad

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, xantrooper and Azonin
youre the one coping if you think about it
Lmao if you look anything like Epstein it never began. Those 4 guys mog you to hell and back.

fr hes living in a delusion trying to make himself think that hes way more attractive than me really is and its js sad
You never replied to op's request. Rate the guys.

Lmao if you look anything like Epstein it never began. Those 4 guys mog you to hell and back.
I don't look like epstein what? I look pretty young for an 18 year old, collagen mog your dirty aged shit-skin.

im not going to im js proving a point that u posted ur face and u could get doxxed by anyone gng

im sorry to tell u but none of the "4 guys" which ur obviously one of them are above 3.5 psl so im not so sure that they can mog me :lul:
I am pretty sure it is lowkey covert reputation farming at this point of trolling, the only aspect where he will mog if i continue like this to feed the goldigging dopamine

Gimli success

I don't look like epstein what? I look pretty young for an 18 year old, collagen mog your dirty aged shit-skin.
Which one are you talking about? I never posted my face, nerd.

I am pretty sure it is lowkey covert reputation farming at this point of trolling, the only aspect where he will mog if i continue like this to feed the goldigging dopamine
yea i was also thinking that it seems like rage bait cuz ive never met someone more delusional

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Mrinfinityx
yea i was also thinking that it seems like rage bait cuz ive never met someone more delusional
Alr, keep riding chico and i'll leave you to get mogged by OP.

• +1
Reactions: TheBasementDweller
Which one are you talking about? I never posted my face, nerd.
like i said u sound like the highschool bully from one of those 90s movies

"i never posted my face, heh... nerd. :cool::cool:"

View attachment 3085301

no one is upvoting that dumb ahh nga though he just tryna rage bait for fun

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Alr, keep riding chico and i'll leave you to get mogged by OP.
im not riding chico its just true he mogs?

he also can fuck more stacys in his prime than op ever will in his life time im sorry to tell u that heart trembling orgasm inducing ground breaking news

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
The asian guy mogs you and you're simply salty over him taking your women. Show us your face.
aint' no gook mogging anyone in this forusm unless he's a chang minimum and your boyfriend is a rice bandit at best

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Very curious as to what you rate yourself
Smth like mtn/htn. Def high htn where I live, but the jaw area is too bad to be higher than low htn objectively. Still mog all these guys tho

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked