Looksmaxxing Advice - Subhuman Forehead and Mandible Width?

Deleted member 643

Deleted member 643

PUAHate Veteran
In the summer of 2018, I had bimax surgery with CCW for the correction of sleep apnea. I will attach pre and post op cephalograms below:
Pre-op:
Pre op ceph
Post-op:
Post op ceph Post PAceph

While my lower third is slightly better-looking than it was before the surgery, there remain aesthetic flaws with the rest of my face that I believe hold me back from my full potential. In particular, I think my narrow, rounded, tapered forehead and infraorbital/paranasal/zygomatic recession hold me back. Also, my mandibular width is perhaps subpar. Here are some photos below:

PXL 20201126 181009504 PXL 20201126 181420160 PXL 20201127 122712932

As you can see in some of the photos, the curvature of the side of my forehead can reflect light while the rest of my face is shaded, which looks somewhat unattractive to me. Aside from a hair transplant to correct my hairline, is there anything that can be done? Thank you for reading

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, oatmeal, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
get HT, fillers in undereye,s nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Danish_Retard
It looks like your upper maxilla is recessed compared to your forehead and jaw in the pics you have taken of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and Deleted member 643
It looks like your upper maxilla is recessed compared to your forehead and jaw in the pics you have taken of yourself.
It is, but that's a separate issue - paranasal/infraorbital implants should work for that. PSL forums almost never discuss upper third, so I was hoping to make that the focus of this thread, so that some answers and new, useful information might emerge.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
just get more lean and improve your masseter muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
it's looks like cw more than ccw

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@Sergio-OMS do you have any ideas about what I can do about my upper third?

@Sergio-OMS do you have any ideas about what I can do about my upper third?

honestly, no offence, you might need to see a psychiatrist

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ImpressionableYouth, Deleted member 643 and 2 others
honestly, no offence, you might need to see a psychiatrist
I've seen one. They said there was nothing wrong with me and dismissed me.

I've seen one. They said there was nothing wrong with me and dismissed me.

You are a good actor then :LOL: ;)

Any flaws are barely noticeable. I think you could start only by taking care about your hair, if you value it. We (well, not me, but my wife) are going to start a protocol that combines topical + intradermal + laser. But we have no experience with that yet, and you should find someone local. I think that might be a possibility before transplant.

You are a good actor then :LOL: ;)

Any flaws are barely noticeable. I think you could start only by taking care about your hair, if you value it. We (well, not me, but my wife) are going to start a protocol that combines topical + intradermal + laser. But we have no experience with that yet, and you should find someone local. I think that might be a possibility before transplant.
So you really think it's all in my head? Compare my picture to a photo of an average-looking man:
Compare PXL 20201126 181009504

A cursory glance reveals that my forehead is significantly more rounded than his.

bimax ruined your face

So you really think it's all in my head? Compare my picture to a photo of an average-looking man:
View attachment 842799View attachment 842800

A cursory glance reveals that my forehead is significantly more rounded than his.

There is not just a single shape of forehead, it is very variable. To me, you might be obsessed.

And you have to evaluate it taking into account the hairline. So if you think you might want more hair there, you have to do it that before thinking of any surgical procedure to change the shape of the forehead (there aren't many options and, in your case, I would advise against doing anything there).

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4887
By the way, some botox could help there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Why do I have aging in this region? I've worn sunscreen religiously every day since I was 20...

That has nothing to do with the sun. those look more like expression wrinkles and maybe acne scars... I am not sure about the latest.

Besides, and only to comment your message, sunscreen protection in childhood is essential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and Deleted member 7098