Looksmaxxing community still lacks a schizo that experimented with +10 iu hgh and did shits like mewing chewing bonesmashing thumbpulling

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
YOU CAN BE THE SCHIZO THAT HAS IT'S OWN PLACE IN LOOKSMAXXING HISTORY BOOKS INSTEAD OF BEING A REGULAR SCHIZO

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IhateDentists, Dr SmalCox, Zeusus and 6 others
all that shit is cope I hate poor looksmaxxers just leanmaxx stylemaxx fraudmaxx and surgerymaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Tallooksmaxxer
all that shit is cope I hate poor looksmaxxers just leanmaxx stylemaxx fraudmaxx and surgerymaxx
smashing is legit but wont make you chad.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
cope
one guy self injected fillers and almost went blind and no one remembers him :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, IhateDentists, Zeusus and 5 others
cope
one guy self injected fillers and almost went blind and no one remembers him :feelscry:
i know him, not namely though, he got red eyes and went to hospital to get it dissolved i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
cope

2hich retard is stupid enough to inject fillers into his self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and sub5inchcel
cope
Yeah I remember his eye pics but not his name, brutal tbh

Ill share my results in 2024

2hich retard is stupid enough to inject fillers into his self
@SixCRY I think thats who messed up his eye. Tbh self injecting fillers isnt that bad, Its just quite risky around a few areas and around the eyes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
it fucks up collagen bro not worth it
bone smashing messing with collagen is an org meme it has no scientific. background.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Verse
bone smashing messing with collagen is an org meme it has no scientific. background.
you mean just how bonesmashing has no scientific proof? yeah...

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
yeah there is a law that theoretically makes it possible but no studies have been done where people bonesmash and show scans of the bone that has been formed
the anecdotes are strong enough, i think its dismissed by people here because its slow.

currently i am looking for ways to expotentially increase bone remodelling and bone mineral density.

i on something legit, might make a thread later.

Last edited:
i'm doing all of these except the latter two already

• Love it
any improvements?
Nothing monumental yet because I haven't been using HGH for long enough. I started everything in October, so I don't expect too much too soon but I plan on making update threads every few months. I'm mainly heightmaxxing but I picked up mewing cause why not.

• Love it