Looksmaxxing is a cope.

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
You might increase 1-1.5 PSL, but you know Chad has been slaying since 12, he is partying every weekend with hot girls and his friends. He is 7 PSL. Only geomaxxing isn't a cope as in some countries standards are lower and a 4 PSL might stand a small chance. But you will never experience anything like Chad does. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Erik-Jón
Your saying this when your a subhuman who's 5'5 in the netherland's.

No shit sherlock of course it's cope for you but not for most normie's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, 5.5psl, chasingaesthetics and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I get more attention during periods where I'm working out and/or on nofap so nope...

• +1
You might increase 1-1.5 PSL, but you know Chad has been slaying since 12, he is partying every weekend with hot girls and his friends. He is 7 PSL. Only geomaxxing isn't a cope as in some countries standards are lower and a 4 PSL might stand a small chance. But you will never experience anything like Chad does. It's over.
I mean it depends on how bad you were at the start. I was a bit chubbier earlier this year and my whole entire faced was covered with very extreme cystic acne and I stopped taking care of my appearance so I had this long grown out ugly hair and digusting scruffy chin and pedo mustache hairs (I was only 17 and still developing and I can't grow beard yet) and I looked atrocious.

But since then, I have cleared my skin up almost completely except for a few blemishes, got to a pretty low bodyfat, cut my hair, shaved, and I look like a completely different person.

I went from incel to chad ngl. But I have been chad before I just let myself go and turned incel for about 5 months. It really depends looksmaxxing can work very well for someone that just needs to clear up their skin, lose some weight, and cut hair properly. But in the end, if you are chad after looksmaxxing then you always were chad you were just a hidden chad your genetics are still insane. You obviously can't change genetics.

Hate anger

• +1
I mean it depends on how bad you were at the start. I was a bit chubbier earlier this year and my whole entire faced was covered with very extreme cystic acne and I stopped taking care of my appearance so I had this long grown out ugly hair and digusting scruffy chin and pedo mustache hairs (I was only 17 and still developing and I can't grow beard yet) and I looked atrocious.

But since then, I have cleared my skin up almost completely except for a few blemishes, got to a pretty low bodyfat, cut my hair, shaved, and I look like a completely different person.

I went from incel to chad ngl. But I have been chad before I just let myself go and turned incel for about 5 months. It really depends looksmaxxing can work very well for someone that just needs to clear up their skin, lose some weight, and cut hair properly. But in the end, if you are chad after looksmaxxing then you always were chad you were just a hidden chad your genetics are still insane. You obviously can't change genetics.
Post face pic for proof that you are a chad

• +1
BTW I know lots of normies that went to my highschool that partied it up with hot girls all the time too. There weren't that many chads at my highschool lol but yet guys still partied with the girls. You just need to be a hairmaxxed and stylemaxxed slightly above average normie and have good social skills and status if you are someone in highschool or teens.

• +1
BTW I know lots of normies that went to my highschool that partied it up with hot girls all the time too. There weren't that many chads at my highschool lol but yet guys still partied with the girls. You just need to be a hairmaxxed and stylemaxxed slightly above average normie and have good social skills and status if you are someone in highschool or teens.
:soy::redpill:"Muh just be confident"

Post face pic for proof that you are a chad
I will think about it but I don't know if I want my face on this forum tbh. It's not essential to the point I was making anyway imagine any chad give him some extra weight so his jaw isn't as defined, cover his entire face with horrible cystic acne, give him some bad scruffy chin hairs and pedo stache and some long overgrown greasy hair that covers his forehead and he is gonna be incel. Most people aren't as extreme as that but tbh even an obese person could be chad if he lost the weight and has chad bone structure underneath.

Its over for u cuz u 5'5 in the tallest country in the world but its not over for most normies. Women treat u better, even men. If u can improve quality of life why not

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
:soy::redpill:"Muh just be confident"
It's not about confidence. Confidence without status and looks is nothing. Young girls like guys who have a "cute" aesthetic like their clothes if they wear baggy jeans and baggy hoodies with some longer middle parted hair that looks "cute" the girl will think he's cute all he needs is like a MTN face like here's an example:

Style 1
Style 3

Young girls like dudes like this even if it looks low T, girls don't care about testosterone when they're younger like teens and maybe early 20s depends on their preferences but if a dude dresses like this and is MTN- HTN he will still be able to get some pretty cute girls in highschool.

How many actual PSL Chads do you think there are per highschool? There really isn't that many so there won't be a PSL god for every girl. If a MTN-HTN dude dresses like this and has decent status in highschool (friend group and is social) he will be able to get some girls. He probably won't get gigastacy but he could get stacylite.

ops logic:

you shouldnt work because you will never have the bank account of jeff bezos

This is cope that is cope everyday a new cope thread. Hey OP I head life is cope because you will never transcend humanity and reach nirvana why don't you KYS to stop the cope