LooksMaxxing is a sport

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Jfl if you don't treat Looksmaxxing like a sport. You should be shooting for the major leagues (6'1+, 6psl). I'm getting nose fillers VERY soon and I will be excited to have my Normie friends ask if I had work done, I will gladly tell them I had fillers. No shame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5875, maxxedfalloutdweller and 2 others
professional models call it a high level sport mostly due to dieting but yeah it’s better if other people don’t learn, it’s a fear based or predatory sport tbh

While you dream about nosejob and eating carrots, chad doing leforts and eats pizza

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
if looksmaxxing is a sport, fucking women must be how you get points...looksminning means you lose points...getting caught frauding means you lose points i imagine... does roping mean you win or lose? the rules here aren’t very clear. shit sport ngl.
863A85AB 380C 44A8 9D3B FDF3E2F2280B

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7173
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Jfl if you don't treat Looksmaxxing like a sport. You should be shooting for the major leagues (6'1+, 6psl). I'm getting nose fillers VERY soon and I will be excited to have my Normie friends ask if I had work done, I will gladly tell them I had fillers. No shame
It's also mog cult

i'm the bench warmer

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 4464
why are you going to tell them you had work done?

But ur too scared to take roidz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
because it’s the dumbest shit you should have a developed optimal base first for the best results

especially hormonally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
because it’s the dumbest shit you should have a developed optimal base first for the best results
Ok bro. Do u have any body pics bro.

He shouldn’t take roids until at least a year of consistent training
Just stay natural tbh @Colvin76

Just stay natural tbh @Colvin76

I’m alright with roids I’m just against a complete gym beginner hopping on and he hadn’t even got his newbie gains or knows what he’s doing

it’s such a uneducated dumb reckless decision if your gonna use roids so quickly at least have Some experience In fitness

Last edited:
If I looksmax like how I practiced and took action in video games I would probs be a gigachad by now JFL. cope or rope

dont do it brah, niggas cant know you are frauding

I'll get a rhino next year and I simply wont tell anyone JFL, if they ever ask I'll say I got a septoplasty for my deviated septum(which is true tho, but I'll get a rhino along with it)