Looksmaxxing is cope. (i kinda ascended to chad and my life went over)

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
I recently ascended to chad due halomaxxed and now girls only wants to fuck me and none of them want to stay with me. its over last night i kissed 5 girls in a row then went home with one (the others were mad as fuck) but i really liked this girl. she left me and she said she doesnt want to be in a relationship with me

its over.

totally ruined my night and im mad as fuck today i can't fucking believe. also i lose 2 friends because they were mad because their oneinitis were kissing me yesterday.

tbh u just need to be MTN - strong MTN. anything over chadlite is suffering from success

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: lilith, Pikabro, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
Bro is suffering from success
Hope you commit suicide bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, chosen-one, aldhahrani and 28 others

The "Chad" in question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aldhahrani, eduardkoopman and 39 others
C3BD7354 1542 47CE BD4A E8C930B67C92

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 21403, RichardSpencel and 15 others
Girls want oofy doofy innit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, MediterraneanApollo, Deleted member and 4 others
Bro is suffering from success
Hope you commit suicide bhai
nah. they were saying i was that guy everyone wants to fuck and i was quiet as fuck because im not NTmaxxed yet.

i really liked the vibe with this girl but she doesnt want me

and im not even close to chad im probably Htn-chadlite at best

as i said before im trying to get into a relationship but now i have this kinda badboy look and foids only want me for the moment

Tales

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and IlDux
Take your meds.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TB1997, genzo, LooksThinker and 8 others
nah. they were saying i was that guy everyone wants to fuck and i was quiet as fuck because im not NTmaxxed yet.

as i said before im trying to get into a relationship but now i have this kinda badboy look and foids only want me for the moment
Pm current face or if low inhib post it here

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Lonenely sigma

Jusr accept it as it is, most guys get nothing

Start taking your meds again for your own sake, best of luck.

tales from rellekka slayer dungeon

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
Pm face won’t leak

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
schizo delirium tale you didn’t go to the club you were high on datura and hallucinated the whole ascension

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani and Danish_Retard
Pm current face or if low inhib post it here
Pm face won’t leak
i mostly ascended due statusmaxxing (i won some tournament and got some money and other things) and tattoo maxxing. i dont thinks my face has ascended.

(face(i haven't sleep in like 30 hours jfl i need some rest i look tired asf also i was drinking))

(body(1.83 cm, 23-24 inches frame))

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek, Constantin Denis and LooksThinker
probably you are not npc

probably you are not npc
what does that mean? i mean they were giving me compliments and cheating over those guys and bragging they were with me drinking just fucking lol. i started saying ''bruh i dont like cheaters'' and they replied ''omg ur so cute'' so i started laughing then i kissed them like 15 minutes after that.

what i really want is a relationship and ascend like @easyman did (he left after he got in a relationship) its over because i've been trying for like 5 months and i have only got casual slays

also jfl why is this thread so popular

i mostly ascended due statusmaxxing (i won some tournament and got some money and other things) and tattoo maxxing. i dont thinks my face has ascended.

(face(i haven't sleep in like 30 hours jfl i need some rest i look tired asf also i was drinking))

Nigga.

• Hmm...
maybe dick size bro

maybe dick size bro
i think my dick is pretty average. but irl i mog hard. im 1.83 with 23 inches frame and dark triad looks. that's probably why i dont look boyfriend material or sum shi like that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i think my dick is pretty average. but irl i mog hard. im 1.83 with 23 inches frame and dark triad looks. that's probably why i dont look boyfriend material or sum shi like that
dark triad is ideal in my opinion

dark triad is ideal in my opinion
yea i like dark triad but i dont look boyfriend material and that sucks. i really want to be in a relationship. i dont even enjoy kissing girls anymore and shit fuck that

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksThinker and NerdcelThundercok
bro wtf is that hairline, you need to get lined up, and no ur not chad ur eyes are too far apart and ur lips are too small and too close yo your nose
Don’t feed the troll jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline and NerdcelThundercok
bro wtf is that hairline, you need to get lined up, and no ur not chad ur eyes are too far apart and ur lips are too small and too close yo your nose
im pajeet negative nordwood mogger i mog ur aborigen face to oblivion brah

So you’re not trolling?

So you’re not trolling?
wdym?

i actually want to rope because i really liked the vibe with this girl. i dont know why girls doesnt want to be in a relationship with me. even after statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing

wdym?

i actually want to rope because i really liked the vibe with this girl. i dont know why girls doesnt want to be in a relationship with me. even after statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing
you’re the biggest troll in this forum you always post weird photoshopped of yourself from what I remember, so the photo where you appear extremely tall and wide is real? Do you eat specific food or do something to get a frame that wide?

Stop humblebragging you retarded faggot Jew. Kys

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
you’re the biggest troll in this forum you always post weird photoshopped of yourself from what I remember, so the photo where you appear extremely tall and wide is real? Do you eat specific food or do something to get a frame that wide?
i never photoshopped my photos? lol what.

im a giga frame mogger and im 1.83 im not giga tall just average

both photos i posted are screenshots from videos

femalegaze maxxed as I see
damn if only your midface would be slightly shorter boyo

femalegaze maxxed as I see
damn if only your midface would be slightly shorter boyo
not over tho. i can hide it plus if i show my forehead i can cope with good 3/3/3. also girls doesnt notice that irl.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
I recently ascended to chad due halomaxxed and now girls only wants to fuck me and none of them want to stay with me. its over last night i kissed 5 girls in a row then went home with one (the others were mad as fuck) but i really liked this girl. she left me and she said she doesnt want to be in a relationship with me

its over.

totally ruined my night and im mad as fuck today i can't fucking believe. also i lose 2 friends because they were mad because their oneinitis were kissing me yesterday.

tbh u just need to be MTN - strong MTN. anything over chadlite is suffering from success
im hella curious to see what you look like.

you look really high trust

girls want to try to lock down a low trust guy

the bugs are in your skin

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
not over tho. i can hide it plus if i show my forehead i can cope with good 3/3/3. also girls doesnt notice that irl.
Yeah of course I never stated that you have bad appeal
lips, hair and eyes look aesthetic

• +1

its over.

Oh you are 6’3? Understandable, have a nice day

Ever considered you might just be boring as fuck?

Ever considered you might just be boring as fuck?
I don't think so, girls like to spend time with me but they don't want to be my girlfriend, last night I went clubbing and fuck I didn't dance and shit because I was stressful.
Oh you are 6’3? Understandable, have a nice day
I'm 6'0
you look really high trust

girls want to try to lock down a low trust guy
I thought I look low trust

I don't think so, girls like to spend time with me but they don't want to be my girlfriend, last night I went clubbing and fuck I didn't dance and shit because I was stressful.

I'm 6'0

I thought I look low trust
You probably aren't gl enough to be worth it and only go for club sluts.

You probably aren't gl enough to be worth it and only go for club sluts.
most of my slays are in college boyo. cope harder. i met girls in college then we go clubbing. thats my routine brah