Looksmaxxing is cope. (i kinda ascended to chad and my life went over)

Cope, anything below 6'4 is not chad.

You were not chad, just a subhuman larping and crying himself to sleep that chad life is not worth it.

Cope, anything below 6'4 is not chad.

You were not chad, just a subhuman larping and crying himself to sleep that chad life is not worth it.
i slay more than 6'4 subhumans boyo

most of my slays are in college boyo. cope harder. i met girls in college then we go clubbing. thats my routine brah
Not coping you're the one who's getting rejected. I just don't get why.

Biggest cope I have ever seen .org.
No foid above 5'8 will see you as a viable partner.
He's probabaly 5'8 and HTN and wonders why no girl wants LTR outside of oofy doofy.

He's probabaly 5'8 and HTN and wonders why no girl wants LTR outside of oofy doofy.
im saying girls doesnt want me for a relationship but i got plenty of girls simping me daily. i found out that they only want to fuck me. none of them want to be in a relationship.

and im 6'0 retards

imo i think i look low trust and i dont look boyfriend material enought.

Girls always told me the same shit. that i dont work for a relationship and then left me after fucking or hanging out

@Allornothing @sigbeta while you guys rotting here with muh hgh muh height muh im subhuman im slaying everynight while being a 6'0 23 inches framed manlet

over for retards like yall

@Allornothing @sigbeta while you guys rotting here with muh hgh muh height muh im subhuman im slaying everynight while being a 6'0 23 inches framed manlet

over for retards like yall
Keep coping manlet and stroking that teeny 4 incher while larping as chad in hopes some lesbian desperate 2/10 will give you some attention. As I said height is LAW and me and @Allornothing will heightmog your entire bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Keep coping manlet and stroking that teeny 4 incher while larping as chad in hopes some lesbian desperate 2/10 will give you some attention. As I said height is LAW and me and @Allornothing will heightmog your entire bloodline.
i slaymog your whole bloodline and is not even close. just go outside and live life boyo

I recently ascended to chad due halomaxxed and now girls only wants to fuck me and none of them want to stay with me. its over last night i kissed 5 girls in a row then went home with one (the others were mad as fuck) but i really liked this girl. she left me and she said she doesnt want to be in a relationship with me

its over.

totally ruined my night and im mad as fuck today i can't fucking believe. also i lose 2 friends because they were mad because their oneinitis were kissing me yesterday.

tbh u just need to be MTN - strong MTN. anything over chadlite is suffering from success
how old r u

dickpill + autism

i slaymog your whole bloodline and is not even close. just go outside and live life boyo
Ur not a chad, you’re face is decent and your physique is shit (only your wide clavicles are good). Ur HTN at best and u sound like a 8 yr girl when you speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
Ur not a chad, you’re face is decent and your physique is shit (only your wide clavicles are good). Ur HTN at best and u sound like a 8 yr girl when you speak
your peak physique meanwhile mine after not going to the gym for like 2 weeks and been drinking and partying all weekend (and post sex)

also i dont need any surgery to ascend. u need genio to be MTN. go shitpost in other thread boyo

i dont speak english and im drunk everytime i come here thats why i dont even know what i write

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2426165 your peak physique meanwhile mine after not going to the gym for like 2 weeks and been drinking and partying all weekend (and post sex)

also i dont need any surgery to ascend. u need genio to be MTN. go shitpost in other thread boyo

i dont speak english and im drunk everytime i come here thats why i dont even know what i write

Nah bro this was my physique after one year at the gym, rn I’m 2 years in
I need genio to ascend to Chadlite, I’m already pretty boy + gymmaxxed. U instead are just a loser with some wide clavicles and a gay face

Attachments

• C8D4537C-6EC5-4113-892A-2D3949D68092.png
    C8D4537C-6EC5-4113-892A-2D3949D68092.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and poopoohead
I need genio to ascend to Chadlite, I’m already pretty boy + gymmaxxed. U instead are just a loser with some wide clavicles and a gay face
u look oldcel. i look more prettyboy than u plus my 1 year physique mogs ur whole gymtard journey.

im 18 yo mogging your 29yo ass. nice try boyo i dont even know what the fuck is a genio i dont need surgery to ascend 🤣

• +1
+ u won’t
u look oldcel. i look more prettyboy than u plus my 1 year physique mogs ur whole gymtard journey.

im 18 yo mogging your 29yo ass. nice try boyo i dont even know what the fuck is a genio i dont need surgery to ascend 🤣
Ahahahahah I’m 20. My face is objectively “prettier” and yours more masculine. Your one year physique is shit and u know it, I’m 3 times bigger than u and also leaner, u don’t even have abs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523, NerdcelThundercok and poopoohead
+ u won’t

Ahahahahah I’m 20. My face is objectively “prettier” and yours more masculine. Your one year physique is shit and u know it, I’m 3 times bigger than u and also leaner, u don’t even have abs
+ you’re in this forum to talk about fucking relationship, I can tell that u’re just a loser with a gay haircut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
this guy is literally 2-3 points above you on the 1-10 scale.
imagine having superior ratios but its all meaningless when we look at that sweet colour on ur face

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and poopoohead
imagine having superior ratios but its all meaningless when we look at that sweet colour on ur face
bro that ong kid has shitty ratios too bro ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Nebula
nah ratio wise he is not that bad compared to OP but that nose and skin colour oof. Literally made to clean up the shit from the floor
OP still is a few more tiers attractive

• JFL
  • +1
OP still is a few more tiers attractive
obviously i mean the indian is like indian and black looking at the same time literally the worst combo to have. Life of inceldom incoming

• +1
obviously i mean the indian is like indian and black looking at the same time literally the worst combo to have. Life of inceldom incoming
hes still young and has time for puberty to help him. just needs a rhino and shouldnt be incel

• JFL
  • +1
hes still young and has time for puberty to help him. just needs a rhino and shouldnt be incel
bro..... Its finished he is hardcapped at 0/10 with 0/10 potential

• Woah
  • JFL
bro..... Its finished he is hardcapped at 0/10 with 0/10 potential
it could be a lot worse for him. he can prob oofy doofy max his way to ltr some fat white ltb

• JFL
it could be a lot worse for him. he can prob oofy doofy max his way to ltr some fat white ltb
like that is worth it jfl would rather stay alone

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
If ur appeal is heavily relying on being pretty, for LTR to work you gotta be near Thom strijd tier with already completed gymcel body or ur just used as a gay male girlfriend ONS, which at least is a 'suffer-from-success' non issue tbh

Need dimorphism for success long term around high feminine energy, ur face needs to be slightly wider at cheekbone/temporalis as ur narrowfacecel htn rn. Do a set of chewing something hard and see the temporalis swelling, you'll see the improvement I'm saying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Syrian sycho

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and HollowCheek
Wtf you are not chad, not even chadlite and not even htn. High mtn at best. and saying “omg i kissed 5 girls”… dude, thats nothing unironically.

most of my slays are in college boyo. cope harder. i met girls in college then we go clubbing. thats my routine brah
I am htn considered

and I slay in clubs and night game (ons are easy) too but simple true with ltr is that I am not attractive enough for it.

And definetly your problem is the same

I am htn considered

and I slay in clubs and night game (ons are easy) too but simple true with ltr is that I am not attractive enough for it.

ur like mtn max u dont mog OP JFL

• +1
  • JFL
I am htn considered

if you do good irl then that's fire but on some random blurry picture you dont even look like a htn

• JFL
thats what i was thinking lmfao
If I do not mog him then its more of prove that even mtn can have these results in clubs BUT for ltr you have to be chadlite+

• +1
  • Hmm...
ltr you have to be chadlite+
what makes you say that? ive heard the opposite. to slay, you need to be chadlite but for a ltr you can be a mtn-htn

• +1
what makes you say that? ive heard the opposite. to slay, you need to be chadlite but for a ltr you can be a mtn-htn
My experience. My bodycount is 16 in last 12 months in mtbs range ( htbs one stacylite but also ltbs) and not a single one of them wanted to talk to me after few weeks.

-> they met some Chad

Thats the reason I looksmax and honestly at the beginning girls left me after few days of talking and now its months so its actually connected to looks somehow.

• +1
Thats the reason I looksmax and honestly at the beginning girls left me after few days of talking and now its months so its actually connected to looks somehow.
are you referring to when you first started looksmaxxing to now?

I am htn considered

You are the most MTN guy ever to exist
Mog me tho

• JFL
I mean in SMV, I may think you are MTN facially, what matters is your results, and i would say ur result are decent, making you around HTN smv.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HollowCheek