looksmaxxing is pointless if you are below 6'

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
whats the point of looksmaxxing if you are a manlet? Every girl prefers to choose 6'2 LTN over a 5'8 HTN+. Obv almost noone here will get LL bc its expensive af and risky af, simply not worth it. Also LL doesnt provide any significant height increase, just imagine spend $20k+ for 2-3 inches in height. As a manlet I've given up any type of looksmaxxing and just cope with geomaxxing or LDARmaxxing. Ask every girl what they find about <6' man and look at the bumble statistics to prove that height is a prerequiste and there is no way to escape the heightpill.

Personally I had like 3-4 matches per day on tinder on the basic version of it. When I put at my bio I was 5'10 I descended to 0-1 matches per day JFL. So even if I'd have looksmaxxed to the chadlite tier and have could get >5 matches per day with MTBs+ I'd have still been an incel with pathetic amount of matches.

@ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 1901, gymletethnicel and 13 others
then get LL

//thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Lucid, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26438, gymletethnicel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
whats the point of looksmaxxing if you are a manlet? Every girl prefers to choose 6'2 LTN over a 5'8 HTN+. Obv almost noone here will get LL bc its expensive af and risky af, simply not worth it. Also LL doesnt provide any significant height increase, just imagine spend $20k+ for 2-3 inches in height. As a manlet I've given up any type of looksmaxxing and just cope with geomaxxing or LDARmaxxing. Ask every girl what they find about <6' man and look at the bumble statistics to prove that height is a prerequiste and there is no way to escape the heightpill.

Personally I had like 3-4 matches per day on tinder on the basic version of it. When I put at my bio I was 5'10 I descended to 0-1 matches per day JFL. So even if I'd have looksmaxxed to the chadlite tier and have could get >5 matches per day with MTBs+ I'd have still been an incel with pathetic amount of matches.

@ifyouwannabemylover

copemaxx to SEA

@ifyouwannabemylover
5'9 with a chad face is good enough. You're a downward grown albino chimpanzee. Only being 6'6 could save you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, gribsufer1, User49 and 1 other person
height cant save face. im 6'3 mtn and get mogged by 5'11 htns on daily.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, looksseg, gribsufer1 and 3 others
ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

@ifyouwannabemylover
2D9BD403 304D 482E 98D4 F3633E872ED6

“but..But face is everything”:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
OvER.

• +1
This forum is a looney bin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Prince88, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Every girl prefers to choose 6'2 LTN over a 5'8 HTN+.
Completely wrong lmfao
Some girls do have height fetish and they might choose that LTN over HTN but most will choose that 5'8 HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, looksseg, Majkal and 6 others

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Over for Sylvester Stallone

5'9 with a chad face is good enough. You're a downward grown albino chimpanzee. Only being 6'6 could save you.
Nice now I only need the Chad face

Chronically online

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Danish_Retard and GigaAscender
gettyimages-693134468.jpg

It's over..?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
ive heard 5 sets of 1 minute rope exercises can extend the neck by 1-2 inches for maximal, easy neck growth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24367

@ifyouwannabemylover
I'll better look good as good looking manlet than Potty lookin manlet

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

@ifyouwannabemylover
your brainrot is so severe you can def get a fucking fine ass woman if you arent using onlyy bumble you idiot touch grass and looksmax find your niche and stop taking girls not wanting you so personally thats why you never get laid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
your brainrot is so severe you can def get a fucking fine ass woman if you arent using onlyy bumble you idiot touch grass and looksmax find your niche and stop taking girls not wanting you so personally thats why you never get laid jfl
Dnr

Joined Mar 13, 2023 Posts 1 Reputation 0
Nigga made an account to drop some Hiroshima bluepills on an eastern european ghetto.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, madmofo, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Joined Mar 13, 2023 Posts 1 Reputation 0
Nigga made an account to drop some Hiroshima bluepills on an eastern european ghetto.
relax nigga you say bluepill but if you got some attributes you can max out through looksmaxing you can fuck 7-8+ looking girls, ive done it but keep crying blackpill cuck

i’m getting ll at 6’ at betz institute

@ifyouwannabemylover
Cope cope cope cope cope cope

FACE > HEIGHT X 100
The ONLY failo is to be MANLET

SIGNED A 6'3 GUY

• +1
Reactions: crackercel, looksseg, It'snotover and 2 others
Both are chadlite+

replace the tall prettyboy head with the head of ryan gosling

and being manlet is failo, not being 5'9
He isn’t tall. The guy on the left is 5’4. The guy on the right is 5’9 and MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Softmaxxing is pointless if you’re below Chadlite.

People on here consistently underestimate the level of commitment it takes to ascend from an average base.

• +1

@ifyouwannabemylover
I spent some time in India for work and their women love white cock more than anything it was crazy how often I got hit on at work while shopping by married women, single women it didn’t matter. Trust me when I say Indian women would climb over a mountainous Indian men to get to a single thick white cock it’s like white cock is their purpose for existing.

• +1
When the cope is too strong

Shut the fuck up coping fag

@ifyouwannabemylover
bruh arent u the same guy who cried about wanting to get a bimax for ur normal jaw, how about u go to a psychistrist u moron, maybe he lengthens ur brain by 10cm. also tinder and online dating in general is in favor of the top 0.1% of men and in favor of any creature which doesn‘t have a dick, so why do you even waste your time on there? I know a lot of guys who are small and still get more pussy than me. just go outside and speak to girls theory

• JFL
bruh arent u the same guy who cried about wanting to get a bimax for ur normal jaw
bimax solo wont do shit for me. I need also jaw angle implants and 2x LL.

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
I've been telling you all about this

You can get to 6'0 in one LL. But probably better to get to 6'1+ in 2 LL's

• +1
Over for broke manlets

• +1