looksmaxxing is pointless if you are below 6'

hope you’re joking

I’m speaking from experience. Softmaxxing is just extra effort to maintain that will take away from your surgery money grind, and you’ll still get no pussy. Surgeries first unless you’re HTN base or better.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
5'10" here and bodycount over 100. All "players" i know irl are around my height, neither short or tall, nobody cares above 5'8".

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and 5.5psl
5'10" here an bodycount over 100. All "players" i know irl are around my height, neither short or tall, nobody cares above 5'8".
It's all about face and physique

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Majkal and Germania
your brainrot is so severe you can def get a fucking fine ass woman if you arent using onlyy bumble you idiot touch grass and looksmax find your niche and stop taking girls not wanting you so personally thats why you never get laid jfl
he is doing it for attention there's no way he believes his words

I’m speaking from experience. Softmaxxing is just extra effort to maintain that will take away from your surgery money grind, and you’ll still get no pussy. Surgeries first unless you’re HTN base or better.
u don’t know how to softmax or ur truecel tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
u don’t know how to softmax or ur truecel tier

LTN base softmaxxed to MTN got me these 30 something slays with low quality girls. But if I’d chosen not to piss about and focused on surgery I could be chadlite now with hundreds of decent quality slays.

LTN base softmaxxed to MTN got me these 30 something slays with low quality girls. But if I’d chosen not to piss about and focused on surgery I could be chadlite now with hundreds of decent quality slays.
How does that make sense

softmaxing isn’t that much of an effkrt

whats the point of looksmaxxing if you are a manlet? Every girl prefers to choose 6'2 LTN over a 5'8 HTN+. Obv almost noone here will get LL bc its expensive af and risky af, simply not worth it. Also LL doesnt provide any significant height increase, just imagine spend $20k+ for 2-3 inches in height. As a manlet I've given up any type of looksmaxxing and just cope with geomaxxing or LDARmaxxing. Ask every girl what they find about <6' man and look at the bumble statistics to prove that height is a prerequiste and there is no way to escape the heightpill.

Personally I had like 3-4 matches per day on tinder on the basic version of it. When I put at my bio I was 5'10 I descended to 0-1 matches per day JFL. So even if I'd have looksmaxxed to the chadlite tier and have could get >5 matches per day with MTBs+ I'd have still been an incel with pathetic amount of matches.

@ifyouwannabemylover
I'm 5'7.5 and pull without looksmaxing. This thread is cope.

You are completely right my fellow brocel, it is 1/8 guys who is attractive to women these days, usually tall HTN, with good hair and style. As 5’8 manlet you will never be seen as a first option, just a leftover.

Bump. Its one of the best my threads. Based and blackpilled

I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244