Looksmaxxing is such cringe

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
#1 - Niggers who actually want to looksmax wont make an account on some dogfartforum.uk in the first place, they'll just go and get surgery
If u come here, it is because u wanna socialize and lets just admit this now.
#2 - If u do looksmax, chances are this will not ascend u. Doctors are idiots and bluepilled, they will fuck u up more than likely.

#3 - If u do successfully looksmax and improve ur looks, it will still be over, and here is why
#3a - Preselection. Women are attracted to men who other women are attracted to. If you have no positive experience with women, you will be fighting an uphill battle.
#3b - Your own mental state - The sexual frustration that you have experienced since the age of 12 has already left a permanent cancerous rotting substance in the place of your heart. This isnt something you will get rid of by "slaying", this is something you will live with your whole life.
#3c - If you are truly blackpilled, you will not appreciate your "ascension" in the first place because you know u faked your genetic quality.

At the end of the day, this is a game of rope or cope for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4430, godirl and 8 others
#1 - Niggers who actually want to looksmax wont make an account on some dogfartforum.uk in the first place, they'll just go and get surgery
If u come here, it is because u wanna socialize and lets just admit this now.
#2 - If u do looksmax, chances are this will not ascend u. Doctors are idiots and bluepilled, they will fuck u up more than likely.

#3 - If u do successfully looksmax and improve ur looks, it will still be over, and here is why
#3a - Preselection. Women are attracted to men who other women are attracted to. If you have no positive experience with women, you will be fighting an uphill battle.
#3b - Your own mental state - The sexual frustration that you have experienced since the age of 12 has already left a permanent cancerous rotting substance in the place of your heart. This isnt something you will get rid of by "slaying", this is something you will live with your whole life.
#3c - If you are truly blackpilled, you will not appreciate your "ascension" in the first place because you know u faked your genetic quality.

At the end of the day, this is a game of rope or cope for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Hozay
didnt read but yea ur right

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I could care less about my genes as long as alt girls wanna grind on my pp

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I could care less about my genes as long as alt girls wanna grind on my pp
Be real, U want girls to grnd on ur pp because this would be a reasurrance of your genetic quality. When u know you are a subhuman, u know you are a subhuman. After getting ur surgery, u will be feeling like you are wearing a mask. It will feel no different than fucking a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
just b attractive rofl it's not that har d

just b attractive rofl it's not that har d
If Saint Hamudi suddenly became attractive, his life would not get any better and his pain would not go anywhere

Be real, U want girls to grnd on ur pp because this would be a reasurrance of your genetic quality. When u know you are a subhuman, u know you are a subhuman. After getting ur surgery, u will be feeling like you are wearing a mask. It will feel no different than fucking a prostitute
It’s not about my genetics for me, it’s just how I look even if it’s not natural. I wanna be reassured of my physical looks and also I just want a cute gf with black shoulder length hair, a fringe, goth makeup and dick sucking lips to go down on me in my car that I’ve parked in the parking lot by a secluded forest

If Saint Hamudi suddenly became attractive, his life would not get any better and his pain would not go anywhere
i don't speak for others because my problems aren't external l

Then bugger off this forum.

This is looksmax.me, not incels.me

over since birth tbh

It’s not about my genetics for me, it’s just how I look even if it’s not natural. I wanna be reassured of my physical looks and also I just want a cute gf with black shoulder length hair, a fringe, goth makeup and dick sucking lips to go down on me in my car that I’ve parked in the parking lot by a secluded forest
I thought about this for a while bro, I think if u give it more thought u will agree with me.
The pleasure comes from validation. If u get surgery, u will not get any validation. This will feel like fucking a prostitute (which is something u can do even now)

I'm here only to shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 5746
dn rd but ur ugly as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, wasted, JMax and 2 others
I thought about this for a while bro, I think if u give it more thought u will agree with me.
The pleasure comes from validation. If u get surgery, u will not get any validation. This will feel like fucking a prostitute (which is something u can do even now)
I’ll meditate on that thought and report back to you if I agree or not

gigacope. i cleared up my acne and got some surgery to lessen my acne scars after high school, and in college I was treated better. I did not feel I was faking my genetic quality in this situation.

shit thread didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Cope, I will ascend to chaddom while you cry for surgerymaxxers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Only thing that matters in life is looking good

Never forget this