Looksmaxxing to womens preferences based on their estrogen levels

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Supposedly the reason asian women prefer less masculine men is:

"Less female hormones in the female body means they are less seeking of men with high levels of male hormones (ie the hormones that cause facial hair and rugged look)”

Less female hormones aka estrogen aka the ones that give them big tits and ass (which asian women are statistically lacking)

So can you look at the avg tits size of a country. Determine whether they have high or low estrogen levels.

And if they've got big tits like white women -> high estrogen levels -> like men with high levels of male hormones = men with facial hair and rugged look

and then if they've got small tits like asian women -> low estrogen levels -> like men with low levels of male hormones = men with no facial hair and kpop pussyhole/white nerd McLovin look?

edit: wasnt there that study that showed women on birth control(either making their estrogen less or more i forgot) influences whether they prefer less or more masculine faces

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
It’s the opp bigger tits want men on feminine side. Smaller tits = masc. usually testosterone and estrogen levels are linearly correlated

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
It’s the opp bigger tits want men on feminine side. Smaller tits = masc. usually testosterone and estrogen levels are linearly correlated
why do asian women prefer less masculine men then

Better to use hqnp lqp distinction rather than big tit small tit more acc imo

lifefuel for future roidcel me

i want to grab some soft and warm tiddies tbh :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
wasnt there that study that showed women on birth control(either making their estrogen less or more i forgot) influences whether they prefer less or more masculine faces

wasnt there that study that showed women on birth control(either making their estrogen less or more i forgot) influences whether they prefer less or more masculine faces
Don’t take those studies srsly estrogen is completely misunderstood

yes, i dont know much shit about face preference but it fucks up hormonal balance so probably it fuckes up the preferences too with prolonged use.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i love how most of the looksmaxing community is theorizing and 5 percent is actually ascending