Looksmin: Making yourself and everyone in related communities look brain-dead retarded in media.

MadTwatter

MadTwatter

Chief of Surgery @ Tavistock Mental Health Clinic

For most people, this will be their first exposure to black pill culture or looksmaxing.

Can we stigmatise talking to tabloids and media?
You don’t have the social skills and you make everyone around you look equally retarded.

Attachments

• BA85C818-E210-4E0C-A3D6-A9907F7F23D1.jpeg
    BA85C818-E210-4E0C-A3D6-A9907F7F23D1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • BAC795D3-DC49-49D9-BEC7-64588CB0E4BC.jpeg
    BAC795D3-DC49-49D9-BEC7-64588CB0E4BC.jpeg
    717 KB · Views: 0
  • 81A10369-3EE2-4F5C-A344-06125D9BECAC.jpeg
    81A10369-3EE2-4F5C-A344-06125D9BECAC.jpeg
    649.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: user47283, BoneDensity, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
I personally urge people (and very convincingly so) to put their tongues on the bottom of their mouth so that mine will look great in 10 years
Thank God it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126 and MadTwatter
I personally urge people (and very convincingly so) to put their tongues on the bottom of their mouth so that mine will look great in 10 years
Thank God it works
That’s good but people with interviews like this, people are even going to associate mewing with being a weirdo incel.

That’s good but people with interviews like this, people are even going to associate mewing with being a weirdo incel.
Well nobody knows that I'm doing it, and it's basically impossible to know that ANYBODY is doing it, unless you're an aspie with 20/20 eyesight

Thank God it works
Quite the jewish tactics

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter
We need to start making documentaries that plummet black and mulatto SMV @ChadpreetMaxxer

Anyone have that meme where it shows the white foid and black guy in a pic together then an arrow pointing to the dindu cartoon meme then an arrow pointing to the white foid with a black eye while mulatto child is in the background?

So, let them. It's good for everyone.

You dont want looksmaxxing community becoming bigger and viralizing, believe me. In my opinion, at this point, this forum shouldve been closed for only registered members and only open to people that is invited by other members. Normie swarm destroy everything they touch.

Now imagine, with average women being self entitled like they are now, just imagine if every fucking normie start to realize and legitimize how standards are and buys the idea of softmaxx and explore their potential through surgery also, things would become even more disproportionally competitive and savage for everyone. Is better for us and to them if they swallow their blue pills and think that everyone around here is retard and keep on with their lives being recessed and obese baldheads but happy in their ignorance diminishing competition.

Also i reiterate, this forum should be CLOSED and PRIVATE by now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, brianxx, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
So, let them. It's good for everyone.

You dont want looksmaxxing community becoming bigger and viralizing, believe me. In my opinion, at this point, this forum shouldve been closed for only registered members and only open to people that is invited by other members. Normie swarm destroy everything they touch.

Now imagine, with average women being self entitled like they are now, just imagine if every fucking normie start to realize and legitimize how standards are and buys the idea of softmaxx and explore their potential through surgery also, things would become even more disproportionally competitive and savage for everyone. Is better for us and to them if they swallow their blue pills and think that everyone around here is retard and keep on with their lives being recessed and obese baldheads but happy in their ignorance diminishing competition.

Also i reiterate, this forum should be CLOSED and PRIVATE by now
couldn't have said it better myself...

• +1
Reactions: stressftw