@LooksOverAll switching goalposts on height. How do I trust him?

Yeah. It just scares me tbh that if a 6'7" white normie can't get shit in college, where does that leave as I have much worse stats than him.

I am a pakistani dude. I am from Karachi. Will probs move to the UK for this workcelling opportunity.
Understandable concern tbh. Listen to the more grounded guys on here and you'll get a more honest view of what dating is like in the west. Not that it will be easy tho.

I am from Islamabad. Will move to UK in 2 years for unicelling.

Understandable concern tbh. Listen to the more grounded guys on here and you'll get a more honest view of what dating is like in the west. Not that it will be easy tho.

I am from Islamabad. Will move to UK in 2 years for unicelling.
Yeah. There are self-proclaimed ugly dudes here who slayed many decent looking women. But tbh I believe you just need to htn, white or whitepassing and decent height to do fine. I actually plan on getting rhino from this local doc soon. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yeah. There are self-proclaimed ugly dudes here who slayed many decent looking women. But tbh I believe you just need to htn, white or whitepassing and decent height to do fine. I actually plan on getting rhino from this local doc soon. What about you?
I am 4.75 psl rn. Attempting to ascend to 5.5 psl in 1.5 years. I am pretty whitepassing rn, and 5'11" in height.

I am 4.75 psl rn. Attempting to ascend to 5.5 psl in 1.5 years. I am pretty whitepassing rn, and 5'11" in height.
You should ask @Preston whether you are whitepassing. Just checked your rate me thread. You look ethnic tbh. No offense. But you have a good pheno and ideal coloring for a Pakistani. Wheatish but not pale. You are young too so yeah def chance to ascend through pubertymaxxing. Mogs tf out of 99% of pakistanis anyway. Most look like shit.

But then again, most western women are probably too braindead to tell you are ethnic and might think you are spanish or italian or something.

You are gonna need to be honest about your pheno especially when it comes to surgerymaxxing. Especially, with procedures like rhino where if you get the wrong nose for your pheno. It can destroy your harmony.

Last edited:
  • +1
You should ask @Preston whether you are whitepassing. Just checked your rate me thread. You look ethnic tbh. No offense. But you have a good pheno and ideal coloring for a Pakistani. Wheatish but not pale. You are young too so yeah def chance to ascend through pubertymaxxing. Mogs tf out of 99% of pakistanis anyway. Most look like shit.
Agreed as far as 90% of Pakistan is concerned but in Islamabad people look presentable atleast.
But then again, most western women are probably too braindead to tell you are ethnic and might think you are spanish or italian or something.
:lul:
You are gonna need to be honest about your pheno especially when it comes to surgerymaxxing. Especially, with procedures like rhino where if you get the wrong nose for your pheno. It can destroy your harmony.
I ain't that autistic mate :lul:. Ofc I'll tell the doc my real pheno.

Agreed as far as 90% of Pakistan is concerned but in Islamabad people look presentable atleast.

:lul:

I ain't that autistic mate :lul:. Ofc I'll tell the doc my real pheno.
Btw Ideal for men is tan/wheatish skin. Not PALE. Trust me. I have pale skin so when I shave, I look like a basement rotter. Men/Women have called me out for this. Make sure you spend enough time in the sun so you don't end up like me.

• +1
Btw Ideal for men is tan/wheatish skin. Not PALE. Trust me. I have pale skin so when I shave, I look like a basement rotter. Men/Women have called me out for this. Make sure you spend enough time in the sun so you don't end up like me.
I agree. I think fair skin with red undertones is the best skin color. Makes you look high class and virile, unlike frail pale skin or low class brown skin.