@LooksOverAll switching goalposts on height. How do I trust him?

LooksOrDeath

LooksOrDeath

Main Character

@LooksOverAll made a pretty major claim in this thread. Saying that people can easily tell a few cm of height difference. With his firm wording, you'd think he'd maintained and established this belief from pretty long ago, with little to no doubt about his rhetoric.

I randomly got this thread recommended. How does one make such a shift in beliefs based on real life experiences?

Now if you can make such a 180 degree shift in belief, I can't trust you with your tales of slayers in your campus being exclusively ~ 5'9", with there being little to no couples with big height differences.

Your height doesn't halo you. I know you are a facecel, but maybe you have an extraordinarily bad frame? That's what I think could failo your height marginally.

I am willing to hear your perspective but I don't have any high expectations tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
5’9 is shit height and yeah people can tell a few difference in cm of height

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 15827, johncruz12345 and 6 others
5’9 is shit height and yeah people can tell a few difference in cm of height
I think within the range of 1 or maybe 1.5 inches people can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
how nobody cant tell he is just troll

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, itorroella9, germanlooks and 3 others
it depends on proportions, if you have good proportions you can larp taller and no one will notice, if you have shit proportions theyll think you are much shorter than you are until they come close to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786, johncruz12345 and 2 others
how nobody cant tell he is just troll
Possible, but what kind of troll invests this much into a persona lol. He has so many hours in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Possible, but what kind of troll invests this much into a persona lol. He has so many hours in this forum.
Over for you if you don’t think he’s a larping troll tbh :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why do people keep coping that I'm a deformed truecel or I have a dogshit frame? I've said countless times I'm 3.5-4 PSL face and athletic frame. People don't want to give up their copes so they accuse me of being autistic or something when I'm completely NT. Not a single person has shown any proof of "tall normies slaying" when it's the most common thing I see on here. A tall ltn is literally just a ltn.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15099
Why do people keep coping that I'm a deformed truecel or I have a dogshit frame? I've said countless times I'm 3.5-4 PSL face and athletic frame. People don't want to give up their copes so they accuse me of being autistic or something when I'm completely NT. Not a single person has shown any proof of "tall normies slaying" when it's the most common thing I see on here. A tall ltn is literally just a ltn.
I thought you had wide hips

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you guys don’t know the truth about @LooksOverAll by this point you are dumb as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The truth is he is living proof that 6’7 leanmaxxed athletic frame is incel in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
If you guys don’t know the truth about @LooksOverAll by this point you are dumb as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The truth is he is living proof that 6’7 leanmaxxed athletic frame is incel in 2022
k

Yeah, if you have an ugly face you can be incel with any other attributes. Face > all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and LooksOrDeath
hes a severe mentalcel. The only incels i know above 6 foot are non-NT asf. IK he claims NT but i just dont believe it for a second

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and LooksOrDeath
hes a severe mentalcel. The only incels i know above 6 foot are non-NT asf. IK he claims NT but i just dont believe it for a second
Neither do I.

No. I'm extremely NT. Just ugly. I can't believe there's so much debate here about this. 6'7" incel = incel.

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and germanlooks
No. I'm extremely NT. Just ugly. I can't believe there's so much debate here about this. 6'7" incel = incel.
How many girls have you hit on/approached? And im talking low tier beckies - femcels. An ethnic low tier becky would want to flex that shes pulled a 6'7 white dude lol

How many girls have you hit on/approached? And im talking low tier beckies - femcels. An ethnic low tier becky would want to flex that shes pulled a 6'7 white dude lol
100+.
dm me your face?
Not going to send my face, but I'm ltn. I also have a big underbite and crooked jaw = incel.

Yup. Saw him. He's a white normie.

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat
does he mog me? Strictly facially
No offense but yeah. He's MTN. Also, white and 6 foot fucking 7. Will probably end up HTN-Chadlite after all his surgeries. I haven't seen his entire eye area though so IDK. Unironically, he has one of the best bases on the forum SMVwise. He claims he looks worse IRL but the pics he sent were straight selfies so it can't be that much worse IRL. Might even look better IRL as he has a long face and selfies make long faced people look worse.

• JFL
No offense but yeah. He's MTN. Also, white and 6 foot fucking 7. Will probably end up HTN-Chadlite after all his surgeries. I haven't seen his entire eye area though so IDK. Unironically, he has one of the best bases on the forum SMVwise. He claims he looks worse IRL but the pics he sent were straight selfies so it can't be that much worse IRL. Might even look better IRL as he has a long face and selfies make long faced people look worse.
Ok now I know to completely ignore him lmao. I gave him the benefit of the doubt if he had a legit subhuman face

• JFL
I'd put him somewhere between 4-4.5 PSL strictly based on facial features. His maxilla is recessed so lefort 1 could get him like 0.5-0.75 PSL.

• +1
schizos.org

Ok now I know to completely ignore him lmao. I gave him the benefit of the doubt if he had a legit subhuman face
I am not the best rater tbh but others have rated him 3.5-4.5 PSL. Normie range tbh. There's a possibility he looks a lot worse IRL but tbh I can tell who is trying to farm validation by using frauded pics. They usually use weird angles, bright lights and morph their pics. He sent a few shitty selfies where he looked like he was sad.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and LooksOrDeath
It boggles my mind how he doesn't get IOIs. Nigga, also says no one would hire him due to his face and height. IDK what his deal is though. I don't think he is trolling.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thegoat
I'd put him somewhere between 4-4.5 PSL strictly based on facial features. His maxilla is recessed so lefort 1 could get him like 0.5-0.75 PSL.
Overrating
Do you even live in the west? Average white young mogs him
He's ltn (but considering height, it isn't bad)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It boggles my mind how he doesn't get IOIs. Nigga, also says no one would hire him due to his face and height. IDK what his deal is though. I don't think he is trolling.
He wont get IOIs in a daily setting thats not like a club or something. But he just has to run numbers game and can easily get beckies. Hes probably severely autistic which makes it harder

Overrating
Do you even live in the west? Average white young mogs him
He's ltn (but considering height, it isn't bad)
Like I said. LTN could be argued for him. I might be biased as he has helped me out. But 4-4.5 PSL was my first impression when I saw his face. You have to remember the pics he sent me are crap and it looks he didn't bother to do basic grooming.

He wont get IOIs in a daily setting thats not like a club or something. But he just has to run numbers game and can easily get beckies. Hes probably severely autistic which makes it harder
Yeah. Obviously. He isn't a chadlite or chad of course but there's a niche of women who would love him. Especially in a place like America where everyone is height obsessed. What do you think his SMV would be like given what we know about him?

• +1
ffs why was this thread bumped and not my other recent thread which is actually useful :hnghn:

ffs why was this thread bumped and not my other recent thread which is actually useful :hnghn:
That's cause people here are big believers in the height pill. When a 6'7" white normie (or ltn whatever doesn't matter he's normie range) claims he's KHHV and doesn't get IOIs, it shocks them. I was honestly a bit taken aback when I saw the dude's face. He doesn't seem that autistic either from my convo with him. I guess what's happening is that he does get IOIs from time to time but he writes them off due to being bullied in the past. Either that or he looks much worse in motion, which I don't buy either. Dudes with long faces like him probably look better IRL than in selfies. I actually haven't seen the entirety of his eye area so he could have bug eyes or something but I doubt that too as he hasn't mentioned this in posts where he points out all his flaws and calls himself ugly.

• +1
That's cause people here are big believers in the height pill. When a 6'7" white normie (or ltn whatever doesn't matter he's normie range) claims he's KHHV and doesn't get IOIs, it shocks them. I was honestly a bit taken aback when I saw the dude's face. He doesn't seem that autistic either from my convo with him. I guess what's happening is that he does get IOIs from time to time but he writes them off due to being bullied in the past. Either that or he looks much worse in motion, which I don't buy either. Dudes with long faces like him probably look better IRL than in selfies. I actually haven't seen the entirety of his eye area so he could have bug eyes or something but I doubt that too as he hasn't mentioned this in posts where he points out all his flaws and calls himself ugly.
He is a larp imo. My original post in this thread solidifies that claim.

He is a larp imo. My original post in this thread solidifies that claim.
I don't think so dude. There are obvious LARPs like @DivineBeing but he def seems like a real person from my convo with him. He has shared pics of him with his entire body visible in them and he def seems like a tall dude as well. Knows a lot about surgery too and the sorts of surgeries I'd expect him to get. Like he claims to have gotten rhino and he knew about this obscure flaw that causes nasolabial folds.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I don't think so dude. There are obvious LARPs like @DivineBeing but he def seems like a real person from my convo with him. He has shared pics of him with his entire body visible in them and he def seems like a tall dude as well. Knows a lot about surgery too and the sorts of surgeries I'd expect him to get.
Oh I have no doubt that he is real and 6'7". I'd expect him to know about surgery as well because of how insecure he is of his looks. The larp part is where he puts forward his claim that he is incel because of his height, and his 5'9" ideology jfl

Oh I have no doubt that he is real and 6'7". I'd expect him to know about surgery as well because of how insecure he is of his looks. The larp part is where he puts forward his claim that he is incel because of his height, and his 5'9" ideology jfl
It's projection. He can't get women due to autism or whatever. Claims it's face/height that's the issue. I mean he has facial flaws like a recessed maxilla that he should fix so I don't think he is BDD mentally ill. But the fact that he gets nothing at all with his stats is probably entirely mental.

• +1
It's projection. He can't get women due to autism or whatever. Claims it's face/height that's the issue. I mean he has facial flaws like a recessed maxilla that he should fix so I don't think he is BDD mentally ill. But the fact that he gets nothing at all with his stats is probably entirely mental.
Eh let's forget about that tallfag

Where are you from mate? I am paki as well.

Eh let's forget about that tallfag

Where are you from mate? I am paki as well.
Yeah. It just scares me tbh that if a 6'7" white normie can't get shit in college, where does that leave as I have much worse stats than him.

I am a pakistani dude. I am from Karachi. Will probs move to the UK for this workcelling opportunity.

• +1